Best Dressed Of The Week – Dannii Minogue In J’Aton Couture

Dannii Minogue was our favourite this week wearing J’Aton Couture.

The Australian star wore this exquisite red lace dress whilst fulfilling her judging duties on Australian’s Got Talent.

We were blown away by the craftsmanship and attention to detail that went into making this gorgeous dress.

Whilst some of you didn’t like the shoes it didn’t stop Dannii looking elegant and statuesque.

She continues to be the perfect ambassador for the brand.

Let’s pray that more celebrities discover the brand so we can see more J’Aton Couture on the red carpet.

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

10 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Dannii Minogue In J’Aton Couture

1. sydneycheekychic July 31, 2011 at 10:41 #

Well deserved!! Totally agree that more celebs need to discover this brand.. Would love to see J’aton on more non-Aussies (and even more Aussies). I believe in supporting local designers.

2. Dani July 31, 2011 at 11:34 #

She deserves it! I wish I had that figure haha

Have you seen pictures Emma Watson at her Lancome perfume launch party? Interesting dress to say the least :)

3. Fraser July 31, 2011 at 13:41 #

I am irrationally happy that Dannii (finally and deservedly) has won BDOTW for the first time!

The J’Aton Couture boys sure know how to make a good dress.

p.s. I thought the pumps were right for the presenter role she was filling … would have been different if on the red carpet :-)

4. crazyme47 July 31, 2011 at 14:50 #

I’m from indonesia and my country traditional outfit for women it’s basically like this. So I’m not considering she was the winner because I always seen this style over and over in my country. Hahahaha….

5. Elaine2 July 31, 2011 at 14:51 #

I can’t wait to see more from these designers! I’ve never heard of them before, guess I’m out of it! Can you give more information on them?

6. sam July 31, 2011 at 21:57 #

I do love the dress – and she looks fantastic in it, but the shoes really ruin the look for me…

• dee August 1, 2011 at 15:27 #

7. Kiran August 2, 2011 at 09:40 #

A friend of mine at Aurelio Costarella told me at lunch today that Danni Minogue has been in fittings this week and they sent her a nude gown today. She said nothing is confirmed but she will most likely wear it tonight on Australias Got Talent. There’s a little fashion exclusive for you FC!

• Fashion Critic August 2, 2011 at 09:49 #

Many thanks

Fingers crossed

8. Josie August 6, 2011 at 17:59 #

Im an old lady and I think the dress is out of this world.
    Its beautiful what wonderful designers
    Its not bdow its best dress of the year!

Well done long may you continue