Mila Kunis In Lanvin – “Friends With Benefits” Berlin Photocall

The next stop on Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake’s European promotional tour for “Friends With Benefits” is Germany.

At the Berlin photocall earlier today Mila wore a Lanvin Fall 2011 dress.

Her plunging rose beige washed satin cocktail dress with a gathered detailing at bust was paired with burgundy pumps.

The dress is gorgeous, but I prefer the material and the colour of the dress on the runway.

I wish Mila would tone down the tanning.

Back in March she was considerably paler.

Ippolita Rosé double drop earrings and a Dana Rebecca Designs ‘Lauren Joy’ mini necklace

[nggallery id=917]
Credit: Style.com & Getty

Miu Miu Resort 2015 Front Row

Miu Miu Resort 2015 Front Row

Anna Wintour In Balenciaga - “The Whistleblower” New York Screening

Anna Wintour In Balenciaga – “The Whistleblower” New York Screening

30 Responses to Mila Kunis In Lanvin – “Friends With Benefits” Berlin Photocall

1. noo July 29, 2011 at 17:11 #

Flawless, i love it :D

2. Verena July 29, 2011 at 17:12 #

I think with her current skin tone I would have preferred the mustard version.

• Fashion Critic July 29, 2011 at 17:15 #

LOL :D

• Tatiana July 29, 2011 at 17:20 #

Hahaha I was just going to say that! This shade just blends with her new skin tone lol.

Seriously though, she’s almost the same tone of skin as Freida Pinto! She needs to chill with the fake tanner!

• arwa July 29, 2011 at 17:23 #

Agree I think it will look way better. I believe this tan brought down most of her recent looks and made it a little bit cheap.

• feliciab July 29, 2011 at 17:35 #

Yes, definitely!

• Ela July 29, 2011 at 18:59 #

Same here. The runway version would have been so interesting on her. But she is gorgeous anyway,

• Hannah July 29, 2011 at 19:15 #

Agree 100%, the mustard is beautiful and given that she is suddenly quite a few shades darker easily could have pulled it off. To be fair she could, could, be tanned because it is summer, although her skitoen seems to have continuously been changing over the last few weeks. Her hair is amazing though.

3. D July 29, 2011 at 17:12 #

love this :)

4. Vidhya July 29, 2011 at 17:15 #

u r rite about the tanning and im suffering from over-exposure.. donno why.. i loved her in black swan premieres.. now its all blah

• Fashion Critic July 29, 2011 at 17:20 #

it is all very blah.

5. Jen T July 29, 2011 at 17:18 #

I think this is hideous from the front, although it looks better in the profile pics. Love the shoes. This girl is orange. Second FC’s wish that she’d stop tanning for a minute.

• Blah. December 5, 2011 at 07:51 #

She’s not orange, she’s olive tone and tans easily.

6. Nat39 July 29, 2011 at 17:23 #

Gorgeous hair and makeup, actually like this color against her skin tone. Not the best fit however, and I wish the dress was at least a little bit longer.

• Rebecca Z July 29, 2011 at 17:32 #

Agree–the dress is pretty, but doesn’t fit her well or sit well on her body.

7. kin July 29, 2011 at 17:23 #

Fc I think it’s the same material. Just that the value of the mustard shade is deeper, I guess that’s why the pale colour has more shine to it

8. Alina July 29, 2011 at 17:35 #

I hope she does better at the premiere.

I have an impossible dream – her to wear something from the Versace Spring 2009 collection. I think some of the dresses from that collection are perfect for her.

9. mochababe73 July 29, 2011 at 17:38 #

I completely agree with you about the tanning. That’s definitely not a natural color.
    If this is going to be her new color, then she should have gone with the runway version.

10. From Russia With Love July 29, 2011 at 17:43 #

I heard that the gazar versions of that Lanvin dresses were really difficult to produce so they changed the fabrics. Such a shame cause because of that fabric the dresses were a little bit stiff but fluid at the same time. Now it’s just a dress.

• Fashion Critic July 29, 2011 at 17:50 #

I see. that now makes a lot of sense

• Mario July 29, 2011 at 18:15 #

Yeah, I read that as well, but they should’ve lent Mila a gazar dress for the premiere. I understand that the gazar might have been difficult for massive production (which explains why they changed to that silky fabric) but I one dress is not that much of a challenge when it comes to celebrities. I guess they just didn’t really care. :)

• mol July 29, 2011 at 18:16 #

Ah, interesting….

11. dee July 29, 2011 at 17:47 #

This is okay.

12. Francesca July 29, 2011 at 17:49 #

She’s definitely not the type of woman who would go fake tanning. It’s summer, dear God! I love her tan.

• maria July 29, 2011 at 18:26 #

i agree. It does not seem that fake to me but more that she has spent a lot of time in the sun/beach. I suppose she tans easily.
      I do like this entire outfit and i love the makeup and shoes. It’s all very sexy to me.

13. Leigha July 29, 2011 at 18:10 #

I’m sorry, but did you just say she was considerably paler in march? Hello, wasn’t everybody? Of course your paler in march, it’s winter, and when summer comes you usually get a tan. Mila naturally has olive skin, and that type of skin tone tans extremely easy. That’s not to say she couldn’t have got this color by tanning, but she’s not orange.

14. gabis July 29, 2011 at 19:11 #

The dress on the runway is gorgeous and sophisticated, but Mila’s version looks like a cheap sleeping gown… sorry to say.. maybe I’d feel different if it was a long dress or if she was wearing different kind of shoes…

15. groucho July 29, 2011 at 19:34 #

don’t like the dress on Mila, it’s too short and the waist is too high.. love the runway version on jaquelyn

16. Isabelle July 29, 2011 at 20:02 #

She stayed a few days in Mexico while she was doing the promotion of Friends with benefits. It’s not a fake tan. She has natural olive skin, she tans really easily.

I think she looks gorgeous.

I also was paler in march too… maybe because we were not in the middle of summer.

17. serenissima August 1, 2011 at 01:12 #

the tanning… sheesh. this is definitely not her best look. i dont have an issue with the tan itself, but the color of the dress doesnt compliment the color of her skin AT ALL.