Freida Pinto In Marios Schwab – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Freida Pinto started off her busy night on ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.’

She talked to Jay Leno about wanting to become a wedding planner, marriage and her role in ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes.’

The Indian beauty wore a very sophiscated Marios Schwab Fall 2011 dress.

This is the first time we have seen a look worn by a celebrity from this collection.

Her rust long sleeve jersey dress with a wrap neckline and trapunto belt was paired with the most amazing snake-skin heels.

The dress has panel at the front which gives us a peek of thigh when Freida walked onto the stage.

I love this sexy chic look from Frieda.

Whilst it is conservative, it’s far from being boring.

Credit: Style.com

Who Wore Miu Miu Better? Anna Dello Russo, Camilla Belle or Courtney Love

Who Wore Miu Miu Better? Anna Dello Russo, Camilla Belle or Courtney Love

Anna Paquin In Stella McCartney - HBO Summer 2011 TCA Panel

Anna Paquin In Stella McCartney – HBO Summer 2011 TCA Panel

10 Responses to Freida Pinto In Marios Schwab – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

1. fromchi-town July 29, 2011 at 14:28 #

I think she looks gorgeous and the color is great against her skin.

2. Mai July 29, 2011 at 14:38 #

Love the dress but since when has Freida acquired a british accent. Don’t remember her sounding like that during her Slumdog days?

• Crystal July 29, 2011 at 15:38 #

thats what i thought, why does she have an english accent????i thought she was born n raised in india

• Ela July 29, 2011 at 18:51 #

She probably made a concerted effort to lose the Indian accent to get more roles. And before anyone criticise her, I remeber a fellow South African doing the same thing … Charlize Theron. And when she returned home with the Oscar, she spoke of it and we were all so damn proud of her, we didn’t care she didn’t sound like a Benoni girl anymore.

Anyway, like the dress and colour, don’t like the make-up.

3. Alina July 29, 2011 at 14:51 #

Gorgeous.
    I can see a potential Best Dressed Promo Star opponent for Rosie.

4. maria July 29, 2011 at 15:11 #

amazing. what a great colour for her and a interesting cut of the dress. Plus you cannot beat that hair and skin…

5. Rebecca Z July 29, 2011 at 15:14 #

The dress looks great on her, but she is clearly uncomfortable in it when seated.

• mol July 29, 2011 at 16:20 #

I did wonder about that too…….but she looked so beautiful!

6. shopgirl July 29, 2011 at 18:42 #

she look so pretty in that dress and the hair and makeup is 10/10 but when she get this english accent ??

7. Newyorking July 27, 2012 at 03:58 #

She looks pretty, I LOVE the dress! But so so fake. I have watched her interviews in India and she comes across as very condescending. Now she has this British accent. I don’t have a problem with accents, I picked up American after living here for 10+ years, but hers comes across as very fake. Her personality also is very fake, like she is trying hard to fit in. Anyway, after that one interview where she was so so condescending while in overseas interviews she is friendly, turned me off.