Who Wore Tibi Better? Blake Lively or Taylor Swift

Blake Lively chose this super sweet Tibi Spring 2011 dress to wear on the ‘Today’ show to promote her movie “Green Lantern” back in June.

The actress opted to wear the cornflower blue version of this floral-embroidered cotton cap sleeve dress.

Blake added a fun element to her daytime look by accessorizing with Charlotte Olympia leopard print platform heels.

I love her soft wavy hair which she wore in a half-up, half-down style. It’s such a cute look on her.

Taylor Swift who is another tall, leggy blonde chose the same dress to wear to Elvis Duran and the Morning Show’s radio station in New York last week.

The cute country singer accessorized her look with a skinny gold belt and bow-adorned heels.

She wore her trademark ringlet curls in an up-do and added some fun bright blue nail polish to her look.

Both girls look great in the dress but my vote is going to Blake. I love how simple she kept her outfit and how she paired the dress with leopard print heels.

Credit: Style.com & INFDaily

Jena Malone - What Goes Around Comes Around Grand Opening Party

Jena Malone – What Goes Around Comes Around Grand Opening Party

In Olivia Palermo's Closet - Elizabeth and James Maxi Flared Skirt

In Olivia Palermo’s Closet – Elizabeth and James Maxi Flared Skirt

31 Responses to Who Wore Tibi Better? Blake Lively or Taylor Swift

1. Emi July 28, 2011 at 10:42 #

Taylor, by far…

• Alina July 28, 2011 at 11:10 #

• Lils July 28, 2011 at 13:43 #

• bb July 28, 2011 at 15:32 #

blake shoes is just a no no for this dress

2. june July 28, 2011 at 11:22 #

blake’s leopard print shoes fight for attention with the gorgeously patterned dress so i’ll have to give this to taylor

3. Anna July 28, 2011 at 11:24 #

Definitely Taylor. I don’t like the pairing of dress and animal print shoes. Separately those are great, but together – a bit off. Plus I like the dress better belted.

4. robbie July 28, 2011 at 11:43 #

taylor. it looks cute on her plus the addition of the belt is quite nice.

• Sandie July 28, 2011 at 11:54 #

I totally agree! This is what I was going to right!

• Sandie July 28, 2011 at 11:54 #

write (sorry!-I don’t know what I was thinking!)

5. Mary July 28, 2011 at 13:32 #

Also the fit is off on Blake – it looks too tight around the chest, you can see it pulling. Should have gone up a size, now one would know!

Plus agree that the belt is a cute look and the shoes are distracting. Taylor for sure

6. Heather July 28, 2011 at 14:36 #

I agree that it’s Taylor – although I don’t like her shoes, either. It looks a skosh small on Blake, no? I love it in the yellow.

7. advo July 28, 2011 at 14:37 #

Seriously?!!

The dress is way too tight over Blake’s (in)famous boobs and hips and the shoes are hideous. Taylor looks sweet and appropriate. And I’m usually not impressed by Taylor’s Barbie style, but she wins for just picking the right size for her body unlike Blake who always wear her clothes too tight.

• Shiran August 30, 2011 at 22:25 #

I totally agree with u! Blake looks like she is choking herself! Taylor makes her look cute and confident.

8. Mick July 28, 2011 at 14:54 #

I’m not Blake’s biggest fan, but she definitely wins for me, for providing a edgier combo. Taylor’s styling is too girlie-ish for my liking.

9. Lucía July 28, 2011 at 15:01 #

This is a hard one because I love the dress on both…I think I chose Blake.

10. Giuseppi Giraffe July 28, 2011 at 15:19 #

I am not usually a big fan of ladies adding belts to dresses, but this is cute- my vote goes to Taylor.

11. DivaMom July 28, 2011 at 15:41 #

Taylor. It just seems fresher and a better fit on her.

12. Nat39 July 28, 2011 at 15:56 #

Blake wins for me, like that she kept it simple, agree.
    It’s a simple dress with rather casual summery feel, and Blake kept it with her relaxed hair/ makeup while Taylor’s seem too strong/ overdone for this dress, and the belt just doesn’t belong with it (this dress is not meant to be belted in my opinion, see the model as well)

• Jazz July 29, 2011 at 03:24 #

i agree!! theres so many blake-haters here, its always so sigh-worthy. blake obv looks better in this outfit than Taylor does. the mixup with the leopard shoes is fun and stylish

• Shiran August 30, 2011 at 22:23 #

She should learn 2 brush her hair for once!

13. mol July 28, 2011 at 16:00 #

Solely on the basis of fit, Taylor.

14. molly July 28, 2011 at 16:15 #

Taylor for sure. Even though she has a belt and her hair is up, it seems more effortless. Blake always seems to overdone, even though she doesnt know how to brush her hair.

15. Nat July 28, 2011 at 17:32 #

Blake definitely because she let’s the dress shine without pairing it with a belt which doesn’t need to there as the dress has a defined shape already. Also because blake is the one that makes it look effortless while Taylor’s look is obviously more put together.

16. ullis July 28, 2011 at 21:29 #

no competition really – taylor ftw!

17. justme July 28, 2011 at 22:10 #

Blake’s leopard shoes didn’t and will never make sense to me with that dress. I’m all for clashing styles but no.
    BUT Taylor, of course, had to overdose on the cutesy factor.
    So… neither lol.

18. Renata July 28, 2011 at 23:28 #

Definitely Taylor. The leopard shoes just looks off. Plus, I love the belt.

19. Jen July 29, 2011 at 03:53 #

I prefer Taylor’s take on this, by far. Plus, hers fits properly! Blake’s is too tight in the bodice.

20. Lee July 29, 2011 at 21:35 #

Agree with most, dress is too tight on Blake. Taylor looks great in the darker blue/green color, and the belt is perfect. I don’t really like Taylor’s shoes, though. The leopard shoes look wrong on Blake, but might have been perfect on Taylor, seems like the print would pick up on the belt color. Taylor just needs a stronger shoe to make her look perfect.

21. pipsqueak July 30, 2011 at 15:09 #

I like the belt and light-colored pumps on Taylor. She looked more put together. It’s funny to see these girls side by side. Somehow I think Taylor might just be Leo’s girlfriend after Blake.

22. mon August 1, 2011 at 15:14 #

Just found actress Kaley Cuoco wore this same dress when she attended the P.S. ARTS Bag Lunch Sponsored By Dior Beauty held at a Private Residence on May 24, 2011 in Santa Monica, California. She wore nude heels, nothing exciting but different to Blake and Taylor, and she chose animal print in the clutch, instead of shoes like Blake did. I think i still love Blakes’ choice though :D

23. Shiran August 30, 2011 at 22:20 #

Taylor Swift just won one more battle of beauty!