Julianne Moore In Lanvin – ‘Live With Kelly And Regis’

Julianne Moore was spotted arriving at ‘Live With Kelly And Regis’ to promote her upcoming romantic comedy, “Crazy, Stupid, Love.”

The actress wore her second Lanvin look this week.

On this occasion her off-white silk tiered dress was from the Pre-Fall 2011 collection.

You weren’t overly keen with her Alexander Wang heels with her previous Lanvin look, but on this occasion she opted for ankle strap snake-skin heels which were more in tune with the style her dress.

Wavy locks, minimal make-up and a black Marni bag completed her sophisticated daytime look.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Miranda Kerr In LOVER - David Jones Brand Launch

Miranda Kerr In LOVER – David Jones Brand Launch

Olivia Wilde In Emporio Armani - NYLON August Denim Issue Launch Party

Olivia Wilde In Emporio Armani – NYLON August Denim Issue Launch Party

7 Responses to Julianne Moore In Lanvin – ‘Live With Kelly And Regis’

1. Nat39 July 29, 2011 at 00:33 #

Oh, man, her legs looks so old and stubby – get rid of those ankle cuffs. The saggy unflattering top half, the creased skirt, the oversized bag – the polar bear is better really – not good.

• D July 29, 2011 at 13:32 #

isn’t she over 50 or something, or am i getting it wrong…. give her some credit :p

• Nat39 July 29, 2011 at 14:49 #

Love her hair :)
        She’s got a very nice figure and her legs are fine, it’s just her shoe choice – those awful super thick ankle straps don’t flatter her legs. As for the “saggy top half”, I was referring to the layers of fabric hanging on the top half of her dress.
        My comment did come out a kinda harsh.

2. Carolina July 29, 2011 at 00:47 #

Not a good look for her. Cream is not her color, and like one of the earlier dresses, a formless cut doesn’t do as much for her as something more fitted. I hate the length, as well.

3. Rebecca Z July 29, 2011 at 03:46 #

I actually think she looks quite good in this. It’s not her best look of the the week, but I think it looks fine. I would have liked to see her with her hair back or up with this dress–she looks a tad lost up top

4. Emi July 29, 2011 at 06:42 #

Quite unflattering look for her. I don’t think you should wear a dress which gets creased so easily when you know you’ll e photographed so much. The bag is nonsense with such a delicate dress. I would say I like her from head to neck, because she looks good and I really like her wavy hair.

5. Alina July 29, 2011 at 07:42 #