27.07.11

Celebrity Shoe Swap: Dannii Minogue

Danni Minogue was spotted backstage before taking her judges chair at ‘Australia’s Got Talent’ wearing a J’Aton Couture dress with nude Sergio Rossi ‘Cachet’ platform pumps.

We all adored her vintage French lace J’Aton Couture dress, but many of you weren’t so happy with her choice of heels.

Shoes Danni Should Have Worn:

If Danni wanted to wear a pump; these Nicholas Kirkwood satin heels are fabulous. The red signature island platform brings her look together.

Jimmy Choo’s Lance sandals have become the go-to evening heel – I also suggested them to Emma Watson. They’re elegant and look beautiful.

The Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2011 sandals feature navy satin cross-straps and black studs. The tri-colours paired with her dress make a unique shoe choice.

Viktor & Rolf’s Spring 2011 t-strap sandal is playful and perfect for Danni’s event. I love the zebra sequined heel.

The light grey Cesare Paciotti platform sandals complement the red lace. The crystal embellishment and diamante detailing match the beauty of her outfit.

By Shoerazzi

Credit: Australia’s Got Talent

Sidewalk Style: Rachel Weisz' Jason Wu 'Miss Wu' Bag

Sidewalk Style: Rachel Weisz’ Jason Wu ‘Miss Wu’ Bag

Freida Pinto For Interview Magazine August 2011

Freida Pinto For Interview Magazine August 2011

12 Responses to Celebrity Shoe Swap: Dannii Minogue

1. justme July 27, 2011 at 19:26 #

I went with the Cesare Paciottis. They are feeeyorce!

A safer but just as complementary choice would have been the Jimmy Choos. If I were a celeb, I would have Lances in every color avalaible. They’re like the perfect sandals for everything.

2. Nat39 July 27, 2011 at 19:54 #

Louise Vuitton – def. winner – elegant and perfectly delicate just like the dress. I wouldn’t go for anything even slightly heavier (Kirkwood, Cesare – rather heavy),
    V&R – the straps placement wouldn’t complement/work with the intricate lace pattern of the dress well, and the zebra sequin detail seems excessive with this dress. Jimmy Choo – not the best choice either, would’ve been an intricate pattern overload.

3. Sandie July 27, 2011 at 19:59 #

It is summer where I am, so I am in the sandal mood. I chose the Louis Vuitton sandals cause I find them more elegant.

4. Fer July 27, 2011 at 20:09 #

I really think,the shoes she wore are ideal for the dress, with a dress so detailled, the best option to go with is a pair of nude shoes, and they are not pumps, they are peep toes, and they take no attention away from the dress, and that’s the point of a nude shoe.

So i stay with her shoe choice.

• Lara July 27, 2011 at 20:40 #

I agree whole-heartedly

• Nat39 July 27, 2011 at 21:44 #

In this case, I think, it’s not really about the color – nude works just fine. It’s more about how bulky/heavy they are for this delicate dress. This heaviness actually takes quite a bit of attention away from the dress in a bad way.

• CreoleLady July 27, 2011 at 23:10 #

That’s exactly what I was thinking, Nat39. It was more the bulk (which the shine emphasized), not so much the color. And thanks to Shoerazzi for giving us some great choices to think about.

5. k.b.s July 27, 2011 at 21:29 #

Thank you F.C. i LOVE the Paciotti.

6. Gaber July 27, 2011 at 22:00 #

I’d love a darker shoe with this looks so the Viktor & Rolf would have been a fantastic choice!

7. Parvati July 27, 2011 at 22:17 #

I just love these Jimmy Choo “Lance” sandals!!! I think they would complement perfectly Dannii’s outfit! In fact, I’m OK with the Sergio Rossi pumps she actually wore, because her dress is impressive enough not to need any accessory to complete the look. But if she had to switch them, I would definitely love to see her in the Jimmy Choo’s!!!

8. kiwi July 28, 2011 at 06:47 #

The LVs, perfect.. must say agin.. this dress is sooo amazing

9. nastann July 28, 2011 at 09:04 #

I think the ones she has chosen are just perfect