Sarah Murdoch In Roland Mouret – Australia’s Next Top Model Sydney Launch

Sarah Murdoch attended the world premiere screening of Australia’s Next Top Model Series 7 at The Entertainment Quarter in Sydney, Australia earlier today.

She showed that she hasn’t lost any of her supermodel magic by looking outstanding wearing a Roland Mouret Spring 2011 dress.

Admittedly the dress is doing all the work by giving her a feminine, sensuous silhouette, but she’s totally working it.

The details on her dress like the outwardly facing pockets and folds on the neckline are somewhat lost on Sarah’s picture, but you can fully appreciate them in the runway image.

It appears she loves those Tom Ford heels, because she also owns them in ballet pink.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cheryl Cole In 3.1 Phillip Lim - X Factor Wembley Arena Auditions

Cheryl Cole In 3.1 Phillip Lim – X Factor Wembley Arena Auditions

Eva Longoria In Andrew Gn - 2011 LA Latino International Film Festival "Without Men" Screening

Eva Longoria In Andrew Gn – 2011 LA Latino International Film Festival “Without Men” Screening

12 Responses to Sarah Murdoch In Roland Mouret – Australia’s Next Top Model Sydney Launch

1. mm July 26, 2011 at 19:05 #

I thought it was just me. I do that with alot of my clothing & acessories. If I love it I buy it in multiple colors.

She looks fab!

2. Nat39 July 26, 2011 at 19:16 #

The Tom Ford heels strike again, still not sure what to think of them, the black ones are fine I guess as they don’t remind me of the pink ballet pointe shoes. Not a fan of the exaggerated pockets, dislike the hair.

3. dee July 26, 2011 at 20:02 #

I am not feeling the hair. I like everything else.

• Betty Brandenburg July 27, 2011 at 09:51 #

I’m not feeling Murdoch. Can we ignore anyone with that last name until it’s shown they’re not complicit in what went on in their newspapers?

4. mol July 26, 2011 at 20:13 #

Sarah has the perfect silhoutte for this dress, and I think the black Tom Ford’s compliment the outfit really well. I agree with Nat39, don’t like her hair at all.

5. robbie July 26, 2011 at 20:30 #

those are so ugly shoes. the whole look is blah. the hair looks if she she just got out a shower and brushed it back.

6. Jones19 July 26, 2011 at 20:40 #

For the life of me I can’t understand why celebs wear their hair slicked back and greasy looking like that. Nobody can pull that off. The dress is okay but the heels I like.

7. Mario July 26, 2011 at 20:46 #

I bet Ford has given every celebrity a pair of these ugly shoes to whore them around ;)

8. Carmen July 26, 2011 at 23:03 #

She looks phenomenal! Those Tom Ford heels work for me on this occasion. They compliment this dress better than her pink/silver ones with her other dress.

9. kiwi July 27, 2011 at 05:57 #

Love the look ankles up.. I really dislike these shoes

10. Alina July 27, 2011 at 07:46 #

I hate the hair and I dislike the shoes . The dress is nice.

11. couturecoco July 27, 2011 at 10:37 #

I’ve not noticed her before but she really does justice to this dress. Better than the runway model. I adore RM and love everything about it. I love the shoes on her too (but not so much on Jennifer Ansiton) and as she looks 8 feet tall here, maybe Tom only designed them for Amazons?