25.07.11

Nina Dobrev In Dalia MacPhee & Zuhair Murad – Comic Con 2011

Nina Dobrev had a busy weekend.

It started off at the Camp Playboy Party during Comic-Con 2011 on Friday night in San Diego, California.

I’m not a fan of Nina’s style, but I found myself really liking this vibrant multi-coloured Dalia MacPhee one shoulder dress.

Nina paired her dress with Brian Atwood ‘Debra Due’ satin peep toes and a taupe Raven Kauffman Couture ‘Jennifer’ clutch.

On Saturday night the young star attended the World Premiere for “Cowboys & Aliens” at the San Diego Civic Theatre.

Her Zuhair Murad Resort 2011 dress gives me a strong dose of deja vu.

I’m sure she’s worn something very similar before.

Her black silk and lace dress was also paired with colourful Atwood heels.

Brian Atwood red satin ‘Maniac’ pumps complemented her red lip colour.

Credit: Getty

Maggie Q In MaxMara - Comic Con 2011

Maggie Q In MaxMara – Comic Con 2011

Kimberley Walsh In Karen Karam - "Horrid Henry" World Film Premiere

Kimberley Walsh In Karen Karam – “Horrid Henry” World Film Premiere

17 Responses to Nina Dobrev In Dalia MacPhee & Zuhair Murad – Comic Con 2011

1. june July 25, 2011 at 12:40 #

the multi-coloured dress is adorable, though i’m not too sure about the accessories she’s paired it with.

and her thicker eyebrows changed her whole face — she almost looks like a totally different person

2. Moxie July 25, 2011 at 12:44 #

Love the Comic Con coverage. Did you see the pics from the Cowboys & Aliens premiere? I was wondering who Olivia Wilde was wearing.

3. Naomi July 25, 2011 at 12:47 #

I like her on TVD, but on the red carpet she always seems so tacky. Bummer.

• Naomi July 25, 2011 at 12:53 #

Looking some more at the pics, I really really love the Dalia MacPhee dress, which is pretty much ruined here.
      I wish she’s have picked a different color for the shoes – I would match the color to the yellow or the blue in the dress.
      The clutch seems really out of place, color and shape-wise.
      A ponytail would be nice here, and completely different make-up, cause it’s pretty bad.

4. Alina July 25, 2011 at 13:23 #

The Dalia MacPhee dress is beautiful but I don’t think she wears it well.

The Zuhair Murad….well,pretty boring.

5. Hermione Weasley July 25, 2011 at 13:36 #

I like both dresses, but hate both pair of shoes :/

6. Christine July 25, 2011 at 13:37 #

Both dresses are beautiful but I wished she’d swapped the shoes around. I am afraid I don’t know who she is but she seems rather lovely and her outfit choices are anything but boring in my opinion.

7. Jones19 July 25, 2011 at 13:41 #

Her eyebrows are getting out of control, hate her makeup here too. I do like the dresses but both of those heels are too shiny for my taste.

8. cheryl July 25, 2011 at 13:53 #

she should had wore the red pair of heels for the first dress, those will complement the red undertones of her dress perfectly! do agree that her eyebrow looks kinda weird.. and her makeup tires her out too. the first dress should be paired with a funkier/more colorful clutch !!!

9. Linda July 25, 2011 at 15:01 #

The first dress is really nice, but the accessories are terrible.

The second dress I don’t like at all and those red shoes are hideous – I really don’t like shiny satin shoes and combined with the ugly shape of those Maniac pumps – yuck!

Satin shoes remind me of a bridesmaid in the ’80′s who dyes a pair of satin pumps to match her dress! Super tacky. I just can’t get behind this.

10. dee July 25, 2011 at 15:55 #

She should have worn the red shoes with first dress and the purple shoes with the black dress. The clutch she chose does not go with the multicolored dress.

11. Emma July 25, 2011 at 16:05 #

I will never get on board with this girl’s style. I like the Maniac pumps but that’s it.

12. Rebecca Z July 25, 2011 at 16:19 #

I like the purple shoes with the print dress and love that dress. The clutch, however, is much too heavy.

13. Marvel July 25, 2011 at 16:22 #

I will never get her ‘style’. The first look is cute but she looks bored, as am I

14. Ariel July 25, 2011 at 20:19 #

I love both looks! Love that she’s not afraid of colorful shoes!

15. molly July 25, 2011 at 20:23 #

She looks pretty bad. The first dress I like, but shoes and clutch are ruin it. The black dress is similar to what she wore Scream Awards last year, and I hate the red shoes with the dress.

She really needs a new hair style and she needs to wax those overgrown eyebrows. She looks awful.

16. Giuseppi Giraffe July 26, 2011 at 00:13 #

That Zuhair Murad is great. I don’t actually like the pop of color shoe choice, but the shoes aren’t bad- they just aren’t too exciting. But I like the dress a lot