Maggie Q In MaxMara – Comic Con 2011

Maggie Q was one of the many stars spotted at Comic-Con 2011 this weekend in San Diego, California.

The “Nikita” actress opted to wear two MaxMara Spring 2011 looks.

On Sunday she attended Entertainment Weekly’s 5th Annual Comic-Con celebration, which was held at the Hard Rock Hotel wearing a navy scuba suit.

The suit has sexy cut-out details which was the signature of many pieces from this collection.

Her sophisticated/sexy look was paired with black satin pumps and a black clutch.

On Saturday Maggie was spotted around the San Diego Convention Center with co-star Shane West wearing a canary yellow Max Mara yellow body suit with MaxMara scuba shorts.

Black flats and orange lippie completed her look.

I love the first chic look as much as I love the vibrant colour of the second look.

I can’t pick which look I love more.

Which was your favourite?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Maggie Q's Closet - MaxMara Scuba Shorts

In Maggie Q’s Closet – MaxMara Scuba Shorts

Nina Dobrev In Dalia MacPhee & Zuhair Murad - Comic Con 2011

Nina Dobrev In Dalia MacPhee & Zuhair Murad – Comic Con 2011

26 Responses to Maggie Q In MaxMara – Comic Con 2011

1. DorianGray July 25, 2011 at 12:05 #

I prefer look n.2, in the first one there is too much black.

2. Paddy M July 25, 2011 at 12:12 #

The second look reminds me of a look from Chen Ran earlier in the year. I think she looks fab in both!

3. Anna July 25, 2011 at 12:13 #

the second look is my absolute favourite. It’s light, chic and suited to the event.

4. holly July 25, 2011 at 12:24 #

The yellow! So bright and flattering and pretty!

5. Parvati July 25, 2011 at 12:37 #

I prefer the colour of the second look, but I really dislike those shoes. The first look is very nice and elegant, but it’s too dark for summer. It could have easily been a Fall/Winter outfit. Overall, I like both looks, but in each one of them, there’s something that prevents it from being perfect.

6. JacobGH July 25, 2011 at 12:42 #

I LOVE both of these looks. So excited that you decided to feature some of the lovely ladies from Comic Con! Of the two, I’m leaning towards the yellow….

7. Alina July 25, 2011 at 13:25 #

I love the concept of the first look and I love the colour of the second one.

• Nat39 July 25, 2011 at 16:00 #

Same – like the concept of the 1st look, and the vibrant color of the 2nd. Both looks fail on her – she isn’t working the sophisticated/sexy of the 1st, and the 2nd looks horrible on her body.

8. Christine July 25, 2011 at 13:39 #

Yellow is my favourite colour but I don’t like the cut and the length of the shorts, shame.

9. kiwi July 25, 2011 at 13:55 #

The 2nd one, lovely

10. cheryl July 25, 2011 at 13:58 #

2nd look ! yellow always such a fresh pop of color :)

11. Maria Claudia July 25, 2011 at 14:32 #

I also loved both equally.. she’s so pretty
    and those outfit choices were great.. BDOTW contender..

12. Hannah July 25, 2011 at 14:47 #

I much prefer the second look. The trousers and shoes really ruin teh first look for me. I am not a fan of the quiky trouser hem and how short they stop and these black pumps of al black pumps are particularly insufferable for their hideous shape and th eamount of toe coverage, at leasth they weren’t the runway pumps I guess. also the hair somehow looks a little wet to me, overall the look is dated imo. The second look, however, I adore. The fresh pop of colour (I am loving yellow at the moment, clearly), the fact sh eloosened the shorts a bit, (which I think celebrities have a problem doing, but not skin-tight trousers seem to be more flattering), and the interestig pumps, which I shoul dhate, and if htey returned to alexa chung, who obviously has something similar lurking in her closet, I probably would. Had her hair been in a ponytail I would have loved it even more.

13. Gaber July 25, 2011 at 14:47 #

Yay, a yellow I can love!

14. Jones19 July 25, 2011 at 14:50 #

Both looks are super chic but I’m more fond of the yellow number, so bright and cheery.

15. dee July 25, 2011 at 15:58 #

I love the 1st look. The color is great for the 2nd one but the shorts are not flattering. The shoes are terrible. Overall she looks better with an open V-neck tha tis why the jumpsuit looks better on her.

16. Rebecca Z July 25, 2011 at 16:15 #

I agree she looks fabulous in both outfits. I love the yellow. But her flats are kind of a deal killer for me–so many great shoes to choose from and she picked those?

17. Rebecca Z July 25, 2011 at 16:16 #

What’s really not fair is that Shane West looks so delicious and he just threw on jeans and a tee.

18. Linda July 25, 2011 at 21:14 #

Love the yellow! And I like the black flats with it too. She looks very chic.

19. Talisa July 26, 2011 at 01:27 #

Love both! Loved the yellow when she had her Lanvin heels on!

20. pipsqueak July 26, 2011 at 02:22 #

I much prefer the second look. Maggie Q has the body and attitude to be street fashion darling. The second look has more street chic quality.

21. Carmen July 26, 2011 at 02:26 #

The first look would have to be my favorite. The second look is adorable, but I can’t help but feel she could’ve worn better shoes.

• Carmen July 26, 2011 at 02:27 #

Never mind- I can’t choose either! The shoes, on second thought, are very chic. And no, I didn’t look at everyone’s comments and change my mind.

22. Sue Jin July 27, 2011 at 09:44 #

i like both but not liking the shoe choices!

23. sam July 27, 2011 at 10:20 #

the yellow hands down.

She looks better than the model

24. Rach July 31, 2011 at 09:13 #

I loved both outfits on Maggie -she has the body and she looks good in it. I’ve seen Maggie wearing hi-heels with the yellow outfit at the CC but then she switched it to flats for the street walk, easier.