Jessica Biel is another star we haven’t seen on the red carpet for a long while.

She was at Comic-Con 2011 in San Diego, California where she attended the “Total Recall” discussion panel on Friday.

She opted to wear a Christian Cota Spring 2011 ensemble.

Her print silk crepe cropped trapeze sleeveless top was paired with confetti bouclé shorts.

I adore this look. I’ve wanted to see something new, interesting and fun from Jessica for a while.

Many of you may say that this look would be better suited to someone like Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift, but I think Jess has the perfect figure to pull this look off.

Christian Cota for Aldo shoes, Stephen Webster jewels and gorgeous grease-free naturally textured brunette locks completed her look.

[nggallery id=906]
Credit: Style.com, INFPhoto & Getty

Anna Paquin In Antonio Berardi - HBO's "True Blood" Panel: Comic-Con 2011

Anna Paquin In Antonio Berardi – HBO’s “True Blood” Panel: Comic-Con 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin In Roksanda Ilincic - Comic Con 2011

Ginnifer Goodwin In Roksanda Ilincic – Comic Con 2011

25 Responses to Jessica Biel In Christian Cota – “Total Recall” Discussion Panel: Comic Con 2011

1. Joy July 24, 2011 at 12:12 #

Wow! She looks even more beautiful as a darker brunette. This outfit seems so out of character for her but looks amazing. I think she rocks it better then the young hollywood you mentioned because she is taller. She looks like a fierce women vs. a child trying to be sexy. Perfection!

• Emi July 24, 2011 at 13:28 #

I agree with you, about everything. Lovely look for a gorgeous girl.

• Joy July 24, 2011 at 14:35 #

I forgot to add…I think she looks WAY better than the model.

• Emi July 24, 2011 at 18:41 #

Of course she does, because she’s thin but healthy and toned. And she has a really cute face.

2. robbie July 24, 2011 at 12:18 #

she looks great, a bit disapointed that she just took the whole look straight from the runway.

3. Rita July 24, 2011 at 12:31 #

LOVE IT. this look is fun and playful and something different from her! love the color combination

4. Alina July 24, 2011 at 12:44 #

I adore this look !

5. Penpen July 24, 2011 at 12:45 #

This really reminds me of Jessica back in “7th Heaven” day: pretty, young, and fresh. Maybe she is better off without JT.

6. Carolina July 24, 2011 at 13:44 #

Gorgeous! I love the whole thing, top to toe. Fun, summery, and with an attitude.

7. Elaine2 July 24, 2011 at 14:12 #

I like it too! That was a little surprising that she copied the whole look, right down to the shoes…..

That runway model is seriously malnourished. The fashion industry really needs to be thinking about the effect images like that have on women of all ages. They are glamourizing something that is very dangerous……..(i.e. eating disorders).

8. Nat39 July 24, 2011 at 14:35 #

Lovely look but not right for her, def. better suited to younger girls like Taylor and Selena.
    On the side note, the model’s legs look scary.

9. Rahel July 24, 2011 at 14:53 #

I hate this. I can’t even describe how much I hate it. The colors are great. But there is something so off.

10. Nneka July 24, 2011 at 14:55 #

Finally a Jessica biel look where is doesn’t look a mess two thumbs up

11. holly July 24, 2011 at 15:30 #

Dislike. I’m not really a fan of the trapeze-style tops on any shape, really. I don’t think it’s doing her any favors – makes her look heavier on top when compared to how slender she looks on the bottom half. The only things I appreciate are the shoes and the color combination.

12. justme July 24, 2011 at 16:09 #

I hate it :(
    it’s not my cup of tea to begin with, the colors wash out both the model and Jessica. But on the latter, it looks even more sugary.
    And while I don’t mind crop tops, they’re better for a beach party than a press conference.

13. Leti July 24, 2011 at 16:26 #

She definitely has the body for this, and I think it’s great to see her mix is up a little. I don’t love it when celebs copy a look right off the runway, right down to shoes, but then again, if it ain’t broke… My only peeve is the hair–when I see hair down around the face like this, it just makes me want to pull it back, especially in the first pic where it looks like it’s smothering her.

14. Naomi July 24, 2011 at 16:34 #

What a god-awful shirt! So shapeless, and the way it just hangs off her boobs is unbelievably unflattering.
    Seriously, it looks like those old women in the street that make me think “Get a better bra, lady!”
    I really don’t get how she could look at the mirror and walk out the house like that..

15. Jones19 July 24, 2011 at 17:06 #

Great look for her.

16. Hannah July 24, 2011 at 19:43 #

I have no real feelings towards the outfit, the hair is unappealing to say the very, very least, and, as a face of rvelon, I would expect MUCH better makeup. It really is appauling.

17. Hisadora July 24, 2011 at 19:45 #

I love this look. She looks absolutely cute!

18. Carmen July 24, 2011 at 20:34 #

I love that Jessica is flaunting her amazing abs and wearing something summery. However, I think this look just may appear too youthful for her. I would love if someone younger wore this look. Not Selena Gomez because she wore a look to similar to this one to the KCA’s. I’m thiking Saorse Ronan or Elle or Dakota Fanning.

19. Sharon July 24, 2011 at 22:30 #

She hasn’t looked this good in a long time. I love the new grease-free hair.

20. KateS July 25, 2011 at 01:55 #

I think she looks her best in simple shapes like these, rather than fussy gowns, and the colours are lovely on her. I would have liked to see her hair up in a ponytail, but that’s a minor quibble.

21. roxana July 25, 2011 at 08:18 #

she is very beautiful! i don’t like the way she’s dressed!

22. Jackie July 28, 2011 at 21:43 #

She’s a cute girl but she never really owns it (her outfits). This is a cute outfit yet she makes it blah.