Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Stone In Giambattista Valli

Despite very strong competition from Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone was our best dressed this week.

She continued to prove that she is one to watch on the red carpet at the “Friends with Benefits” New York Premiere.

Her Giambattista Valli Fall 2011 red and pink peplum ensemble was a very brave choice which she pulled off with ease, whilst leaving the leading lady in the shade.

Credit: Getty

Net-A-Porter Sale Ends TODAY

Net-A-Porter Sale Ends TODAY

Malin Akerman In Helmut Lang - "Children's Hospital" Press Panel: Comic-Con 2011

Malin Akerman In Helmut Lang – “Children’s Hospital” Press Panel: Comic-Con 2011

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Emma Stone In Giambattista Valli

1. Emi July 24, 2011 at 09:17 #

Nooooo, I really disagree. I don’t like the accessories and the dress, for me, is unflattering on her. Ryan or Diane were better. But I admit the two colors of this outfit are amazing.

• Gaber July 24, 2011 at 10:26 #

I think this is one of the looks that you either love or hate – it does not leave you cold.
      Personally, I hate it. ;)

2. molly July 24, 2011 at 09:25 #

I’ll give her credit for taking a risk, but I still dont like it. It looks like she is ready to go swimming with those water wings on her skirt :P
    Ryan was my best. I have never seen a man look so damn good in a suit. Or a daring one for that matter!

3. noo July 24, 2011 at 09:30 #

FC, can ryan be permanently featured on the blog? he is the best dressed actor by a long shot :D i am really looking forward to what he wears in the future!

• Fashion Critic July 24, 2011 at 09:38 #

I will continue to feature male stars who wear interesting suits like Ryan and JT

Glad you enjoyed the features

4. Rita July 24, 2011 at 12:32 #

she’s perfect.

5. Treatment28 July 24, 2011 at 18:28 #

I absolutely agree!! Emma looks very chic and fashion forward!! xoxox

6. Carmen July 24, 2011 at 22:15 #

Emma looked so stunning, I can’t help but feel sorry for Mila Kunis! She had a small part in the movie, so I feel she should’ve saved this look for her very own promotional tour of Crazy, Stupid, Love. She should’ve worn something more low-key, but still true to her style. Nonetheless, she looks so incredible!