Amanda Seyfried In Prabal Gurung – 20th Century Fox Panel

Amanda Seyfried joined Justin Timberlake on the 20th Century Fox Panel during Comic-Con 2011 in San Diego, California yesterday.

She wore a Prabal Gurung Resort 2012 ensemble.

It was presented as a simple green dress with an asymmetrical skirt and black trims, but Amanda’s look has a peplum at the waist.

The blonde actress kept to the same styling by tying a black ribbon to her waist, but she opted out of the Nicholas Kirkwood heels worn by the model for simpler black sandals.

As I’m not a size 0 model, I find myself preferring Amanda’s version of the look.

Which do you prefer?

Credit: Style.com, Xposure & Getty

Carey Mulligan In Roksanda Ilincic - Film District Photo Op Panel Press Line

Carey Mulligan In Roksanda Ilincic – Film District Photo Op Panel Press Line

Prada vs. ASOS

Prada vs. ASOS

11 Responses to Amanda Seyfried In Prabal Gurung – 20th Century Fox Panel

1. Elaine2 July 22, 2011 at 14:50 #

Initially I was going to say I preferred the model’s version, but the second photo of Amanda changed my mind. I think her version is better! Love the green with the black accent, very interesting and classy.

That model – she is seriously underweight. Look at her limbs, there is nothing beautiful about that.

• Femme July 22, 2011 at 15:43 #

Ditto

• Lucía July 23, 2011 at 19:53 #

The second photo changed my mind too :)

2. Alina July 22, 2011 at 15:10 #

The model’s version is sexy – I could see it on someone like Sophia Bush or Emmanuelle Chriqui .

Amanda’s version is perfect for her – fun,flirty and appropriate for the event.

3. AJoanna July 22, 2011 at 15:14 #

I love Amanda’s version! Such a beautiful dress and color. I think the belt needed to be adjusted though. The puff over the bust area isn’t flattering. It needs to be smoothed down.
    That model is scary. I don’t think it’s possible that she’s even a size 0. Do they make negative sizes? Because I would say she looks like a -6.
    Completely unattractive.

4. Nat39 July 22, 2011 at 16:09 #

Amanda looks not far away from size 0 herself. I prefer the runway version of the dress as Amanda’s is a quite puffy. The model’s shoes however are a bit too much for me.
    Amanda looks really nice but brighter lips (see the model) would work better with the color of the dress.

5. Gaber July 22, 2011 at 17:10 #

I kind of looks like a skirt/top ensemble instead of a dress on Amanda. Although it does quite suit her, I do prefer the original.

6. Michelle July 22, 2011 at 18:03 #

Initially, I thought Amanda’s look was bad, sloppy like she just slept in it. But then it improved greatly in the scroll down photo of her standing with JT. It looks much better there, so I’m guessing it just didn’t photograph great in the 1st pic (bad pose on her part and material looking too shiny from camera)

All that said LOVE HER SHOES!

7. Giuseppi Giraffe July 22, 2011 at 19:02 #

That runway model looks like a rubber-coated wire bendable childrens’ toy. She is so thin.

Amanda’s definitely better.

8. Caitlin July 23, 2011 at 01:27 #

I love how muscly and toned Amanda looks, especially her legs!! Fit girls are so sexy.

9. Jones19 July 24, 2011 at 17:12 #

The second photo really sold the look for me, perfect look for Amanda.