22.07.11

“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1″ Press Line

Kristen Stewart: The star of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1″ is clearly telling us that she’s not playing the game on this occasion. Comic Con isn’t really a time to put on a ballgown, so despite the exposed bra (major bugbear) she will get a pass on this occasion because her hair and make-up are looking pretty good.

Nikki Reed: Like Ashley Greene, Nikki also opted for a cute dress. Her D&G black floral print dress was paired with Brian Atwood pumps. Like I said before, these Twilight girls love Atwood pumps.

Julia Jones: The “Jonah Hex” actress kept her look very simple by pairing nude pumps with a dark blue dress which has a ruffled hemline. I hope she stands out a bit more during this promo tour. She’s usually the one I miss.

Credit: Getty

Deborah Ann Woll In Fitriani & Halston Heritage - Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly's Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Deborah Ann Woll In Fitriani & Halston Heritage – Comic-Con 2014 & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Celebration

Carey Mulligan In Roksanda Ilincic - Film District Photo Op Panel Press Line

Carey Mulligan In Roksanda Ilincic – Film District Photo Op Panel Press Line

31 Responses to “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1″ Press Line

1. inessa July 22, 2011 at 00:12 #

OMG Kristen Stewart combed her hair. I feel so blessed. And her outfit with another pair of shoes would have been perfect.

2. Emmeline July 22, 2011 at 00:19 #

Nikki and Julia look really cute and put together. As for Kristen… I’m sorry, the see-through shirt with the black bra is incredibly trashy looking. I know that Comic Con is a casual event, but I think this crosses a line into just plain tacky.

• Julie July 22, 2011 at 01:40 #

Yep. Kristen looks trashy. It’s her normal, MO though.

• Iris July 24, 2011 at 02:55 #

Totally agree, the black bra under a white shirt = trash. Grow up, this look is getting so boring and you’re not a teenager anymore. When she dresses herself it is so disappointing.

3. Carmen July 22, 2011 at 00:24 #

I think Kristen looks adorable and true to her personal style. She’s my favorite here, as Nikki and Julia look very meh to me. Nikki’s dress looks more like a top than a dress. Julia has to be my least favorite because her look is very unexciting in my eyes.

• mol July 22, 2011 at 06:17 #

Agree

• Jen T July 22, 2011 at 18:27 #

I’m with you.

• Lynnea August 17, 2011 at 04:55 #

Totally. That’s who she is and she pulls it off perfectly. People don’t need to be so picky and catty.

4. thehighstreethobo July 22, 2011 at 00:38 #

A BIG Huh!!! at Kristen Stewart

5. Nat39 July 22, 2011 at 00:57 #

The only thing that stands out for me here is Kristen’s exposed bra. As far as I’m concerned, this horrible trend has to disappear immediately and take the unflattering skinny jeans (they keep making Kristen wear, isn’t she skinny enough already…) with it.

6. Tahlia July 22, 2011 at 01:43 #

I can handle everything about Kirsten Stewart here because she is smiling! And it looks so genuine – you can’t beat that as an accessory.

7. Julie July 22, 2011 at 02:04 #

With the Twilight ladies (including Ashley and LIz–not featured here), I feel like I need to sing: What thing is not like the others…

Basically, everyone else looked like they gave a care. Sorry. No apologies for not disliking Kristen’s non-style.

8. Hisadora July 22, 2011 at 02:19 #

Nikki is the cutest here! I actually like Kristen’s look but the exposing bra really let her down.

9. CRISPY July 22, 2011 at 03:39 #

Black bra under white shirt is simply revolting and further evidence that when Kristen attends an event where she is well dressed, it takes God and six cops to make her look as though she has any fashion sense.

10. holly July 22, 2011 at 03:53 #

Perhaps Kristen was hoping to wander around Comic-Con in anonymity… that’s really the only excuse I can think of for that hot mess of an ensemble. I get that she doesn’t care and it’s a casual event, but a sheer shirt with a black bra and ratty Chucks? There are far less “teenage rebel trashy” ways to prove that you’re effortlessly casual and comfortable in your own laid-back style.

11. mm July 22, 2011 at 04:58 #

These ladies look real basic.

12. Sukriti July 22, 2011 at 06:28 #

I like Kristen as an actress but right now i can only concentrate on THE exposed bra. Even her good makeup and hair cant distract me from it. She looks horrible n soooooooooo trashy and the exposed bra definitely doesnt show her personal style.

13. Emi July 22, 2011 at 06:50 #

Quite meh…

14. Gaber July 22, 2011 at 07:44 #

I love Kristen’s look. Sure the exposed bra is a bit tacky, but it’s ComicCon – this is the only chance for some of the boys there to see some boob!
    All joking aside – I still stand by the fact that I love it. It’s nice to see her stand out a bit.

15. lily July 22, 2011 at 09:25 #

Not with converse! Kristen would look adorable if she chose other pair of shoes. Or another top!

16. robbie July 22, 2011 at 12:48 #

they all looked great, kristen the bra is a let down but least she looks like she wants to be there, back in the day she always looked like she would rather be at home than at an event.

17. dee July 22, 2011 at 15:30 #

I would like Kristen’s look more if it wasn’t for the exposed bra. If I were in their shoes I would wear something casual like jeans and a nice top.

18. mari July 22, 2011 at 16:01 #

Kristen has the perfect legs and body for this type of jeans. I grew up in a time when using black bras under any color of shirt/blouse was terribly tacky, but the, as she’s not a “big” woman, she can get away with it (no BDOTW, of course). Ske looks pretty, and her natural make up is flawless.

19. Raquel July 22, 2011 at 16:08 #

I don’t like the exposed bra, but other than that, I preffer Kristen. It’s Comic Con. Everybody elese is overdressed for Comic Con.

I’m willing to be that the people there loved Kriten’s style waaaaayyyyy more.

• justme July 22, 2011 at 19:12 #

Hormonal geeks enjoy legs and cleavage so I don’t know about that lol.
      Not to sayy Comic Con is only for hormonal geeks of course xD

20. Jen T July 22, 2011 at 18:29 #

I like Kristen’s look. Obviously I’d rather she wear a different bra, but it’s Comic Con. What she’s wearing is 1. true to her style and 2. event appropriate. And I live in chucks or cowboy boots, so I have zero problems with her choice of shoes.

21. justme July 22, 2011 at 19:15 #

I don’t care if it’s Comic Con, the after party of Jumanji 2, whatever. If you’re going to step on a red carpet, you leave your dirty Chucks home. It’s very simple.
    She could have been just as comfortable in a pair of cute flats and it would have made a hella difference.

• holly July 22, 2011 at 20:01 #

Amen to that!

22. Sharon July 23, 2011 at 01:58 #

Underwhelmed.

23. Rahel July 23, 2011 at 13:26 #

Stew looks extremely underdressed. Again. Some called it “teenage rebel trashy” and that’s 100% right.

I like Julia’s dress. It’s cute and looks better than her prior choices.

24. Amy July 23, 2011 at 14:59 #

Nikki looks really cute in that dress. Kristen looks soo trashy! This girl can’t talk, act, smile or dress.