21.07.11

Sarah Murdoch In Alex Perry – 2011 Astra Awards

Sarah Murdoch looked stunning on the red carpet at the 2011 Astra Awards which was held in Sydney, Australia today (or last night to those reading from Australia).

The Australia’s Next Top Model TV host who’s famed for accidentally naming the wrong winner on the show, still picked up two awards.

She was named ‘Favourite Female personality of the year’, whilst ANTM was named ‘Most Outstanding Reality show of the year’.

The blonde beauty would’ve been asked several questions about her famous father-in-law, but we more concerned about how sensational she looks in this Alex Perry dress.

Her one shoulder multi-coloured lace dress was paired with the same ballet pink Tom Ford heels Jennifer Aniston wore last night to the “Horrible Bosses” London Premiere.

I didn’t care for them on Jennifer, but I kinda like them the second time around.

Sarah has a bit more personality to pull them off I feel.

Credit: Getty

Ashley Greene In Sachin + Babi - 'Meet The Actor – Ashley Greene'

Ashley Greene In Sachin + Babi – ‘Meet The Actor – Ashley Greene’

Sarah Murdoch In Roland Mouret - Australia's Next Top Model Sydney Launch

Sarah Murdoch In Roland Mouret – Australia’s Next Top Model Sydney Launch

19 Responses to Sarah Murdoch In Alex Perry – 2011 Astra Awards

1. Nat39 July 21, 2011 at 17:29 #

The dress is sensational on her, indeed. Still not feeling the shoes, they look completely out of place here. (I think they actually worked better with Jen’s dress).

2. dee July 21, 2011 at 17:31 #

I like the shoes with her dress.

3. mm July 21, 2011 at 17:35 #

BDOTW contender

4. Hisadora July 21, 2011 at 17:44 #

agreed! she has such more style to pull off those heels, and the dress is absolutely amazing. BDOTW contender.

5. Jones19 July 21, 2011 at 18:26 #

She looks really good, the shoes work well this amazing dress.

6. OZALES July 21, 2011 at 18:53 #

The shoes looked great on Jennifer. I think you didn’t like them on her because you simply don’t like the girl.

• Fashion Critic July 21, 2011 at 19:20 #

Eh??

What makes you think I don’t like her?

What just because I don’t like her wearing black on the red carpet?

That is very narrow minded.

I happen to love Jennifer Aniston.

I have seen all her movie, I think she’s a very beautiful talented comedic actress.

My ONLY problem is that wish she was more exciting on the red carpet.

Your comment is truly baffling and without merit

• Tamia July 21, 2011 at 23:58 #

That’s not fair Ozales if you read FC’s comments regarding Jen she is always rooting for her..if she’ wearing something black and boring then FC will say..not because she’s a hater but just because she speaks the truth!Also when Jen does get it right on the carpet I feel FC is her biggest cheerleader and gives her some of the most postive rightups of all the celebs on this site

• Fashion Critic July 22, 2011 at 00:13 #

Tamia, I’m glad you get it.

This site has NEVER about hating anyone. It has always been about wanting women to reach their full potential and shine on the red carpet.

I have always celebrated that, and these “hater”, “jealous” comments are very juvenile to me, so I will just ignore them in future, because people who say that don’t get what’s going on here.

7. Rach July 21, 2011 at 19:24 #

I wish we got to see more Alex Perrys on the red carpet. I think his dresses are beautiful. Sarah looks stunning – she often downplays this on AusNTM to let the girls shine, so it’s nice to see she’s still got it!

8. JacobGH July 21, 2011 at 19:35 #

Eh, the shoes kinda still bother me. Would look better with a more “fairy princess” look worn by a Fanning or maybe Hailey Steinfeld. Still, Sarah does look glowing. Can’t wait for the new season of AusNTM!

9. Nat39 July 21, 2011 at 21:21 #

Oh, man, another immature comment. – ” you don’t like her dress/shoes/hair, etc. ’cause you are jealous, ’cause you’re hater, ’cause you don’t like her and so on…” Grow up!

• Nat39 July 21, 2011 at 21:52 #

@OZALES above.

10. Carmen July 22, 2011 at 00:14 #

I’ve never heard of Sarah before, but that’s probably ’cause I watch America’s Next Top Model with Tyra Banks. She looks gorgeous though! I’m still not a fan of these shoes, but I think they look better with her outfit over Jennifer Aniston’s. The also compliment her dress more.

11. Julie July 22, 2011 at 01:57 #

I don’t know who this person is, but I like the dress.

12. Alina July 22, 2011 at 05:53 #

The dress is stunning,but I still don’ like the shoes.

13. MG July 22, 2011 at 13:19 #

BDOTW contender! those shoes are amazing

14. mari July 22, 2011 at 16:11 #

Really when I saw the shoes on aniston, I didn’t like them a bit. Maybe it was that even when the dress was very pretty, the general image of her legs didn’t work for me. the ribbon at the ankle shortened them too much.
    Now when I see this picture of this woman, I like them more. Maybe it’s that Sarah seems to have much longer legs, or she’s a little less tanned, or her toes are not distracting me. Who knows?

15. Sharon July 23, 2011 at 02:42 #

I didn’t dislike the shoes on Jennifer, but I think they are more flattering on Sarah,. Maybe because of her longer legs, or maybe she has a narrower foot. Whatever, they do suit Sarah somewhat better.