21.07.11

Jennifer Aniston In Celine – “Horrible Bosses” London Photocall

As it has been such a busy day, I saw Jennifer Aniston on the red carpet at the “Horrible Bosses” London Premiere before the photocall.

At the photocall we got classic Jen as she wore a black mini dress with black strappy sandals.

Her Celine black leather sleeveless dress was paired with Gucci Kinga studded platform sandals.

Is anyone else getting a Cameron Diaz vibe from this look?

Credit: INFPhoto

Lauren Conrad In Rebecca Minkoff - Rebecca Minkoff Shop In Shop Event

Lauren Conrad In Rebecca Minkoff – Rebecca Minkoff Shop In Shop Event

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Miu Miu Presents Lucrecia Martel’s “Muta” Event?

18 Responses to Jennifer Aniston In Celine – “Horrible Bosses” London Photocall

1. couturecoco July 21, 2011 at 00:10 #

I absolutely LOVE this leather dress! Not usually my thing but cut and fit just great on her. Was just waiting to see it here and really pleased it’s Celine as I love this label long before Phoebe made it covetable again.

2. Rachel M July 21, 2011 at 01:04 #

I agree, couturecoco, the fit really makes this look. Leather is not an easy material to fit so Jen ((and/or her stylist) deserves every compliment she gets!

• mol July 21, 2011 at 01:19 #

I agree with couturecoco’s point on fit too – I think Jen looks amazing here!

3. peach July 21, 2011 at 01:19 #

Her nipples show through absolutely everything!

4. KateS July 21, 2011 at 01:23 #

I do like this dress on Jen – as noted above, the fit is perfect, which is tricky with leather – but she and Cameron are definitely starting to blend into each other on the RC for me. It’s all blonde and lots of leg with low-key everything else.

5. Karen July 21, 2011 at 02:54 #

I find no flaws in this look! Simple & chic! BDOTW contender? But good eye FC, this look is very Cameron Diaz!

6. Nat39 July 21, 2011 at 03:19 #

Oh, the Gucci sandals – LOVE them! Amazing shoes, amazing legs. The dress really shows off Jen’s great figure.

7. aiyu July 21, 2011 at 03:39 #

She looks great! And no Cameron Diaz vibe, the skirt would have to be much shorter :D

8. Emi July 21, 2011 at 06:36 #

Yes, just a bit. Honestly I think she looks better when she goes safe, LBD and black sandals. She doesn’t take risks and when she does the result is not that good. I like the make up, very glowing.

9. D July 21, 2011 at 10:27 #

a jolie dress :p

• Mary July 21, 2011 at 12:02 #

My thoughts exactly!

10. Marvel July 21, 2011 at 11:02 #

Boring but at least she stepped things up for the Premiere

11. Sharon July 21, 2011 at 12:16 #

She’s sure got the legs to give Cameron some competition. I absolutely love the shoes and agree with others about the perfect fit of the dress. Leather isn’t my fabric of choice, but it sure looks good on Jen. I think she deserves to be in the BDOTW group.

12. M July 21, 2011 at 13:17 #

She looks fantastic! I love her in this… She’s channeling something which is not the usual her… And she pulls it off… Another point to add, Cameron wouldn’t have worn those sandals though…

13. DivaMom July 21, 2011 at 14:28 #

I wish she would cut her hair or style it differently. She looks too samey-samey no matter what she wears.

14. dee July 21, 2011 at 14:47 #

Trademark Jenn but she looks good.

15. gabis July 21, 2011 at 17:09 #

This look does has a Cameron Diaz/Angelina Jolie vibe, but when I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of the Marios Schwab’s dress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore to the Transformers Osaka Press Conference.
    Despite any resemblances, Jen looks flawless and perfect. Def. one of her best looks so far this year.

16. anna July 21, 2011 at 22:50 #

Jennifer Aniston ROCKS! Really!
    She can be “predictable” on the red carpet but she knows how to valorize her body!