Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture – “Horrible Bosses” London Premiere

It looks like Jennifer Aniston just missed the torrential rain we are having here in London.

The actress hit the red carpet tonight at The BFI Southbank for the “Horrible Bosses” London Premiere.

She dazzled wearing a Valentino Fall 2011 Couture embellished halter cocktail dress, which gives us our first look at this recently presented collection on the red carpet.

I love the fish-scale like detail on the skirt.

I’m not a fan of white shoes as you know, but looking at the close-up the ankle strap heels appear to be ballet pink.

Nevertheless I find them jarring, so I’m loving this look from the ankles up.

Update: Thanks to Shoerazzi we have an ID on the shoes. Tom Ford.

[nggallery id=902]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Olivia Palermo ASOS Paisley Print Skater Dress

Olivia Palermo ASOS Paisley Print Skater Dress

Hailee Steinfeld In Miu Miu - Miu Miu Presents Lucrecia Martel's "Muta"

Hailee Steinfeld In Miu Miu – Miu Miu Presents Lucrecia Martel’s “Muta”

33 Responses to Jennifer Aniston In Valentino Couture – “Horrible Bosses” London Premiere

1. robbie July 20, 2011 at 19:49 #

*dies* wow from the ankles up it is gorgeous. the shoes though they look like bandages.

• AW July 20, 2011 at 20:56 #

Scoot over in the coffin and make room for me! Hell has frozen over because Jen A. doesn’t like plain or boring.

2. Dhppy July 20, 2011 at 19:52 #

Oh, this is the dress I wanted to see on Duchess Kate. She would have carried if off better. On Aniston, it loses something. Not sure why. Perhaps the color is wrong.

3. Emi July 20, 2011 at 19:56 #

I don’t like the shoes, quite ugly… maybe that’s the reason why she always opts for black sandals… The dress is really cute.

4. dee July 20, 2011 at 20:05 #

I don’t mind the shoes at least there are interesting. I love the dress. It is gorgeous. Wish she would have done some curls with the hair.

• anna July 20, 2011 at 23:43 #

the wind would have messed the curls hehe

5. moja31 July 20, 2011 at 20:06 #

Gorgeous dress. I’m shocked she didn’t shorten this like she usually does.

• Jen T July 20, 2011 at 20:35 #

I love it this length – so glad she kept it! Great silhouette on her.

6. Marvel July 20, 2011 at 20:10 #

Loving the whole including the heels. Theyre interesting and funky and best of all not black!

I love how she surprises us

7. Matt R July 20, 2011 at 20:12 #

I knew as soon as I saw the Valentino Fall 2011 Couture collection, and this dress in particular, that Jennifer Aniston would be the one in this dress, there was no question in my mind.

I love the dress and it flatters Jennifer really well, but the shoes are kinda awkward. While I am thankful it’s not a pair of black pumps, but still those just look really weird compared to the beautiful dress.

8. frommdq July 20, 2011 at 20:34 #

Such a beautiful dress! Love the shoes too, but i´m tired of the california girl blond hair. Grow up, Jen!

9. Gaber July 20, 2011 at 20:35 #

Her boobs look saggy and the dress just hangs on her hips, doing her absolutely no favours.
    It seems to be a pretty lovely dress though, because I quite enjoy it on the model.

• Linda July 20, 2011 at 21:46 #

You’re so right – it’s the saggy boobs. I wasn’t sure what it was. It looks almost matronly on her whereas on the model it looks regal.

10. jen July 20, 2011 at 20:42 #

hideous shoes! they visually cut off her legs, she should ve shorted the dress with these shoes or have worn diff pair (preffered)

• Emma July 20, 2011 at 20:56 #

I came here to post just that! The ankle strap + longer length of the skirt is doing her no favors.

11. Sandie July 20, 2011 at 20:43 #

I totally agree with you.
    I think the length of the dress and the strap above the ankle make her look older and shorter.
    I feel it is like two different appearances mixed together.

12. mol July 20, 2011 at 20:46 #

I’ll give Jen a pass on the shoes cause the dress is so interesting to look at…..she does lack animation though, in the face closeup her eyes look elsewhere – like she has had enough of the red carpet but must endure it…..

13. fromchi-town July 20, 2011 at 20:48 #

I think she looks gorgeous. I don’t mind the shoes either, and the dress is beautiful. Wish she did something different with her hair, even if she has chopped it off it still looks the same.

14. MrsKate July 20, 2011 at 20:59 #

I think she looks amazing! Have you seen her leather dress at the photocall? I loved it even more!

15. Jones19 July 20, 2011 at 21:21 #

Wow she’s really getting out of her comfort zone, love the shoes and love the dress.

16. Hisadora July 20, 2011 at 21:41 #

is that so hard to wear some silver strappy sandals?

17. Karen July 20, 2011 at 22:49 #

She always wears very vanilla footwear so I’m loving these shoes on her! And I love that she’s not wearing another LBD! You go Jen!

18. Sharon July 20, 2011 at 23:35 #

I actually did a double take when I scrolled up and Jen appeared in this gorgeous dress. There are some problems with the total picture, but still, she looks pretty great. I really like the shoes in close-up, but they photograph like Minnie Mouse shoes from a distance.

19. anna July 20, 2011 at 23:44 #

Jennifer looks AWSOME! Really like this look!
    But it would be better if the shoes didn’t have those ribbons!

20. Carmen July 21, 2011 at 01:25 #

I’m loving Jen’s new approach to fashion! I’m thinking ever since she chopped her boring locks into this chic new bob, she’s been realizing her fashion choices were really boring to look at. She looks amazing from the ankles up. I hate her shoes. I would’ve preffered silver strappy sandals, the runway shoes, or even nude pumps over those horrid shoes. Maybe they’d look better on a more fair-skinned person. She has a great tan though.

21. KateS July 21, 2011 at 01:30 #

I love the dress so much I can overlook the shoes, which aren’t terrible but aren’t the best, either. Better than a black pump.

22. Taylor July 21, 2011 at 04:32 #

The overall look is great…and quite a change for Jennifer.

23. nicky July 21, 2011 at 05:55 #

She looks great. But the dress looks so much better on the model. The hair doesn’t work with the dress and the shoes are horrible.

24. Alina July 21, 2011 at 05:57 #

I hate the shoes,I hate the hairstyle and I still want to see this dress worn by Elle Fanning.

25. Michelle July 21, 2011 at 08:54 #

I really, really wish she would do something with her hair, all of her redcarpet outfits lack excitement. This is such a beautiful dress that unfortunately was ruined by horrible shoes and boring hair. Jennifer, you can do better!

• Fashion Critic July 21, 2011 at 15:45 #

Thanks. Yes I saw. Desperately looking for her dress. Any ideas. I was going to tweet the J’Aton Couture guys. It looks like one of theirs

26. Lucía July 21, 2011 at 17:26 #

I hate the shoes but I love the dress.