Who Wore Chanel Better? Diane Kruger or Charlotte Casiraghi

Diane Kruger continued her winning fashion streak when she chose to wear this beautiful Chanel Spring 2011 Couture dress to attend the Sidaction Gala Dinner in Paris back in January.

The pretty pink off-the-shoulder dress which features a tiered skirt, pearl details and a black bow accent was snapped up by Diane just days after the dress had been presented.

Diane accessorized this look perfectly with an embellished black clutch, black peep-toe heels and diamond and black resin bracelets.

The beautiful actress styled her hair in a chic up-do and wore smoky eyeshadow.

Charlotte Casiraghi wore the same dress to attend the Royal wedding of her uncle Prince Albert earlier this month.

Charlotte styled the look similar to Diane, opting for black accessories including a dainty clutch and strappy YSL sandals.

She wore her hair in a twisted bun and added an intricate headband which has a black veil attached to it.

Charlotte definitely looks pretty but I’m not a fan of her shoe choice or the veil.

It’s never easy to compete with Diane, but once again she wins for me because I love how the dress fits her body plus I prefer her accessories.

Diane’s confidence and elegance are just too hard to compete with.

Click on the picture above to see more images of these ladies wearing their Chanel Couture dress if you are still undecided.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mila Kunis In Versace - The Today Show

Mila Kunis In Versace – The Today Show

Mila Kunis In Roland Mouret - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Mila Kunis In Roland Mouret – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

12 Responses to Who Wore Chanel Better? Diane Kruger or Charlotte Casiraghi

1. Incroyable July 19, 2011 at 04:18 #

This shouldn’t be called “Who wore ___ better” but instead “See, its not the dress’ fault.” Charlotte Casiraghi looks… wrong. The poor dress.
    Diane Kruger looks FLAWLESS!

2. Rashmi July 19, 2011 at 06:17 #

It’s never easy to compete with Diane, but with Diane in Chanel it is impossible,,, its a match made in heaven…

3. Emi July 19, 2011 at 06:57 #

Charlotte Casiraghi, she looked adorable that day. But i’m not a fan of this dress, there’s something I don’t like about it. It’s very cute but not easy to pull off, for me.

• Fee July 19, 2011 at 12:35 #

Me either. I think ‘cute’ is the operative word – to me this is a dress for a 10-year old girl

4. Vidhya July 19, 2011 at 08:08 #

Posted by Zarina?? who is Zarina??? :O FC, have you been hacked?

• Fashion Critic July 19, 2011 at 09:09 #

She’s my plus 1 lol

She helps me out with posts

• Vidhya July 19, 2011 at 10:41 #

Oh ok.. :D was shocked for a minute there

5. Ayesha July 19, 2011 at 11:41 #

i actually prefer charlotte’s shoe choice but no one can really beat diane when it comes to pulling off a look.

6. Pomeline July 19, 2011 at 12:43 #

Charlotte is the most beautiful woman. She may not wear the dress the best but no one can beat that face!

7. mari July 19, 2011 at 15:51 #

the pink looks better in Diane and her coloring, but seriously, beside being a pretty dress, it totally flattens their chests, and gives them the appareance of children. On Charlotte it may be worse being that she was much more photographed at the wedding, and given that she already has a figure that is not easy to dress. Well all the Grimaldi women have those shoulders and are kind of flat, except Stephanie who got surgery.
    I loved the veil in the close ups of her face, which given the dress, was the best thing about Charlotte that day.

8. justme July 19, 2011 at 18:36 #

I actually like Charlotte’s shoes and clutch MUCH better.
    The problem is the dress. It doesn’t forgive bad posture and does nothing for her shape.

9. Tibi July 19, 2011 at 19:42 #

IMO, this is a difficult dress to wear. I prefer the runway model. I think the length of the dress combined with the ruffled skirt calls for a flat shoe. Heels only throw off the proportion.