19.07.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Jennifer Garner’s Prada Dress

Fresh from her BDOTW win, Jennifer Garner sports a very different street-style look.

The mother of two is usually papped around town wearing jeans, a shlumpy tee or a plaid shirt, but wasn’t the case when she was out running errands yesterday.

Jennifer wore a very pretty Prada dress, which I have been obsessed with since seeing it in the Prada Bond Street store a few months ago.

Her mosaic tiled print blue and white dress was paired with a cute pair of pink ballerina flats.

Elizabeth & James Park wayfarer sunglasses and a Givenchy black crossbody bag completed her look.

Credit: Fly net

Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards Red Carpet Roundup

Patricia Clarkson In Alberta Ferretti - “Friends With Benefits” New York Premiere

Patricia Clarkson In Alberta Ferretti – “Friends With Benefits” New York Premiere

12 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Jennifer Garner’s Prada Dress

1. mari July 19, 2011 at 15:39 #

I think it’s he 2nd time she wears it like in 2 weeks, somewhere I saw pic of her and also of Meg Ryan strolling around in Europe in that dress too, but wearing on her feet something that looked like Teva sandals.

2. Lee Ann July 19, 2011 at 15:44 #

I have this Prada dress in the fabric of the recent Prada dress that Jennifer Anniston wore. I wear it with a patent Prada belt which I think the dress needs.
    Sorry this sounds like bragging which is not my intention.

• Fashion Critic July 19, 2011 at 15:50 #

When I saw this I thought you might have it.

I can picture you wearing it with the accessories you described.

3. Phalen July 19, 2011 at 17:47 #

Just letting you know this cotton dress range is available in the Prada Biscester store. I bought one.. score!

• Fashion Critic July 19, 2011 at 17:58 #

WHAT????…..I feel a day trip coming on.

Thank you.

• Lee Ann July 19, 2011 at 18:12 #

You are kidding? Wow may I ask what you paid?

• Phalen July 20, 2011 at 15:04 #

Sorry I cant remember how much I paid.
        The dresses are Biscester were very similiar and also come in silk.

I hope you are enjoying your dress.

• Phalen July 20, 2011 at 15:12 #

just realised theone i bought was prada resort SS11.. so very similiar but not it exactly the same

• Lee Ann July 20, 2011 at 15:13 #

I am when its warm enough to wear it but at almost £600 quid I think I would have enjoyed it more if it was Bicester village price. One of the reasons I never have gone was I was told that Bicester sells year old merchandise at 40-50% off. Are you sure it was this years dresses and not last years -not that it matters much they are pretty timeless.

• Phalen July 20, 2011 at 15:28 #

sorry i wrote my reply on someone elses comment

4. Sharon July 19, 2011 at 21:37 #

I love this dress! It’s perfect for summer, and Jennifer looks terrific in it.

5. Phalen July 20, 2011 at 15:27 #

I have worked a few of the brands that have stores at Biscester. so i know that every brand has a different strategy when it come to outlets, the discount offered and also how long till they send stock there. But honestly I have only bought things at few of the brands i dont bother going through the whole village and only go when i am near by already. As you do have to sift through a lot of bad to get to the good.