19.07.11 Premiere

Olivia Palermo – “Friends With Benefits” New York Premiere

Olivia Palermo attended the “Friends With Benefits” New York Premiere which was held at the Ziegfeld Theater last night.

She dressed as most of us would for a night at the movies by wearing a simple white shirt and a floral skirt.

The Queen of accessories opted to tone things down on this occasion.

There was no statement jewelry, just pearl earrings, a gold bracelet, a Bordeaux bag and her gold Giuseppe Zanotti lace-up heels which we first saw her wear during Couture Fashion Week.

I love each and every element of this look. It’s chic without trying too hard and casual without being under-dressed.

Credit: Getty

Mila Kunis In Roland Mouret - Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Mila Kunis In Roland Mouret – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Mila Kunis In Lanvin - "Friends With Benefits" New York Premiere

Mila Kunis In Lanvin – “Friends With Benefits” New York Premiere

17 Responses to Olivia Palermo – “Friends With Benefits” New York Premiere

1. gusmex July 19, 2011 at 06:20 #

that´s a looooooooooooooooot of make up!!!!!

2. Fernando July 19, 2011 at 06:32 #

I really like Olivia Palermo, i think she is really good accessorizing, and her outfits are always flawlessly matched, but… i do want to say that, i HATE her make up, her foundation is way to light for her , it’s not her skin tone, and it’s not the first time i’ve noticed this, i just wish with all the help she has, and everything, all the time she puts in her outfit, i wish really wish she could spend a little more time in her makeup.

Well, but she does look amazing, like always.
    Greets FC.

3. Emi July 19, 2011 at 06:53 #

First of all, this girl has an incredible skin, lucky her… Then, I like the fact that she chose understated clothes. On someone else I would have hated these clothes, the skirt particularly, but on her everything works well. As we say in Italy, “Class isn’t water”.

4. Jennifer A. July 19, 2011 at 08:02 #

She looks gorgeous and I like the look minus the booties, but her face is much paler than the rest of her.

5. MG July 19, 2011 at 08:15 #

effortless chic. though she needs to put foundation on the neck… or use a darker one

6. Elaine July 19, 2011 at 08:40 #

This is a particular nice White shirt, I wonder where she got it…

7. manja July 19, 2011 at 10:48 #

like the shirt/blouse and shoes,but not the skirt.nor the make up.

8. CreoleLady July 19, 2011 at 11:07 #

I agree with every statement of your assessment. I sometimes find Olivia’s accessorizing to be a bit much. There are times when the old adage “take one thing off before leaving the house” should be pinned on the inside of her door. So I find this look utterly refreshing. Refined yet relaxed. Love. BDOTW-worthy.

9. Lucía July 19, 2011 at 12:37 #

This is so lovelyyy, I love this look

10. mol July 19, 2011 at 15:01 #

I love this outfit, but have to agree, the makeup is strange……pale face, tanned neck, change one!

• Elaine2 July 19, 2011 at 15:55 #

I agree totally. The outfit is great!

11. dee July 19, 2011 at 15:23 #

I don’t like the shoes with this outfit and the foundation is too light.

• Alina July 20, 2011 at 06:50 #

12. Sharon July 19, 2011 at 21:51 #

I love this outfit, but I wish the shoes were a different color. Olivia is so gorgeous.

13. Nat39 July 19, 2011 at 22:42 #

The 1st thing I noticed are those square pockets on her chest, they stand out in a kinda funny way, I don’t think they are working with the floral print of the skirt.

14. Camilla July 19, 2011 at 23:02 #

Is that a Whistles shirt perchance? I hear she’s a fan.

15. Carmen July 19, 2011 at 23:18 #

This is a well put together look, but I wish Olivia would’ve tried dressing more youthful on this occasion. She should dress like this in 10 more years or so. Also, her make-up seems to age her by many years! Her foundation is several shades lighter than her original skin tone. The look is very meh altogether.