The Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup Polo Final

Despite the horrible weather in the UK on Sunday, many stars wore summery looks to The Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup Polo Final at the Cowdray Park Polo Club in Midhurst, England.

Leigh Lezark: The Misshapes DJ wore a white Peter Pilotto Spring 2011 dress. Her silk dress is perfect for the occasion whilst still displaying her edgy style. She opted for Nicholas Kirkwood python silver heels. I wish on this occasion she opted for the same Kirkwood heels worn by Rose Byrne.

Chloe Moretz: The teen actress appears to be taller from the last time we saw her on the red carpet. She wore a simple ivory vest with matching cropped pants, but made the look interesting by adding a straw boater hat, gold long necklace and lilac sandals.

Tamsin Egerton: The English actress opted to wear the Jonathan Saunders Spring 2011 dress recently worn on two separate occasions by Samantha Cameron. The dress really misses the runway belt, so I prefer how it was worn by Samantha. Nicholas Kirkwood sandals completed her look.

Credit: Style.com, INFPhoto & Getty

In Pippa Middleton's Closet - Goldsign Jeans

In Pippa Middleton’s Closet – Goldsign Jeans

Celebrities Love...Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Stars

Celebrities Love…Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Stars

17 Comments

17 Responses to The Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup Polo Final

1. Victoria July 18, 2011 at 14:51 #

Chloe is SOO pretty! Tamsin is gorgeous but you’re right about the belt.

2. Naomi July 18, 2011 at 15:03 #

I like Chloe Moretz’s look, but if I didn’t know better, I’d say she’s in her 20′s.

• Megan July 18, 2011 at 15:49 #

Same I had to double check the photo and name but I find her outfit quite awkward.

3. Moxie July 18, 2011 at 15:24 #

I have no idea who these women are. Not terribly impressed. Leigh looks fine from the ankles up. Chloe looks like a young Madonna. I like Tamsin’s dress without the belt. Don’t love it, but it is nice.

4. robbie July 18, 2011 at 15:48 #

love chloes shoes they are the rupert sanderson “nikita”

as for the outfits, not so much none of them look good. i hope chloe wont turn into miley cyrus and start dressing like a 30 year old hooker.

5. Rimini July 18, 2011 at 15:56 #

Chloe heels look like rupert sanderson.. may be wrong..

6. dee July 18, 2011 at 16:03 #

Leigh needs sandals, Chloe needs to lose the hat and Tamsin needs to cover up the chest area and lose the ugly shoes.

7. Fiona July 18, 2011 at 16:08 #

I don’t understand why Tamsin is wearing the dress so that the split is so revealing at an afternoon outdoor polo event, it looks tacky which is such a shame as it is a lovely dress, perhaps it needed the belt to keep the front of the dress together.

8. serenissima July 18, 2011 at 17:40 #

that Chloe Moretz. whew. adore her.

9. mol July 18, 2011 at 19:52 #

I love the Peter Pilotto dress as the model wears it. Chloe looks adorable…

10. Nat39 July 19, 2011 at 03:16 #

Leigh – just another ridiculous dress pretending to be edgy, shoes don’t work.
    Chloe – what a lovely summery look, like it a lot.
    Tamsin – tired of those cutesy dresses pretending to be sexy, not a fan.

11. Lils July 19, 2011 at 10:36 #

Hey FC are you sure Leigh’s wearing Nicholas Kirkwoods, I’d say her shoes are Louboutins (Helmour)

12. Carmen July 19, 2011 at 23:21 #

Chloe looks better than she ever has before! I remember reading the posts on this site with her always pouting on the red carpet, and it was so hard to see. She’s still pouting, but it’s WAY less severe. She looks fashionable and youthful. I think Tamsin looked great! The problem with her look for me is not the absence of the belt, but the heavy bag she’s carrying. It does liven up the look, but it would look out of place at this event. I’m assuming there’s a white/neutral dress code?

13. Julianne July 20, 2011 at 03:47 #

Love Chloe.. n Tamsin too, but I’d prefer the dress with the belt on.. Btw, FC what sandal that the model wears in the pic of Jonathan Saunders Spring 2011? It looks cuteee..

• Fashion Critic July 20, 2011 at 06:54 #