Karen Elson In Gucci – “Tonight We Tanqueray” Launch Party

Karen Elson launched “Tonight We Tanqueray” at The Green Building in New York on Wednesday night.

The model/musician wore a Gucci silk chiffon dress from the Fall 2011 collection.

The flame haired beauty wore a red silk chiffon long sleeve dress without the scarf detail.

She opted for anonymous heels to keep the focus on her dress and red smoldering lips.

Red continues to be a favoured red carpet colour for Karen.

You may remember that Eva Mendes wore this dress first back in April.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Altuzarra for Target Coming Soon

Altuzarra for Target Coming Soon

Mila Kunis In Monique Lhuillier - "Friends With Benefits" Mexico Photocall

Mila Kunis In Monique Lhuillier – “Friends With Benefits” Mexico Photocall

7 Responses to Karen Elson In Gucci – “Tonight We Tanqueray” Launch Party

1. Rebecca Z July 15, 2011 at 16:45 #

Gorgeous, and i don’t usually like read-heads in red–though they all go for it for some reason! She looks stunning. I love the length.

2. Nat39 July 15, 2011 at 17:02 #

Don’t quite like this, def. needs some details to break up this solid chunk of red fabric, she is drowning in this reddness – a belt, a necklace (see the model). And it’s too long which ruins the effect of the hemline, def. prefer the runway version

• Carolina July 15, 2011 at 19:05 #

I completely agree, Nat. The length was what first caught my eye. I love the color, but this dress doesn’t strike me as special – in fact it reminds me of a dress my mom used to wear (though that was ‘street length’ and patterned).

3. robbie July 15, 2011 at 17:07 #

she looks gorgeous.

4. dee July 15, 2011 at 17:16 #

She looks nice but she would look better with a smile on her face.

5. mj July 15, 2011 at 18:47 #

I am obsessed with Karen Elson. She looks so beautiful, and as a fellow redhead I’m glad she’s proving everyone wrong who says that redheads shouldn’t wear red. She rocks it.

6. Michelle July 19, 2011 at 20:29 #

She looks better than Eva did.