Tulisa Contostavlos was the first of three celebrities to wear this Alexander McQueen jacquard butterfly cap-sleeve dress within the space of a week.

The new X Factor UK judge wore the dress last week to the London auditions with a pair of navy YSL Tribute sandals.

Khloe Kardashian and Serena Williams both wore the same dress on Tuesday night.

Khloe paired her dress with a mirrored clutch and black Louboutin peep-toes to the HPNOTIQ Harmonie launch party in New York City.

On the West Coast a few hours later Serena opted for nude pumps and silver clutch with her McQueen mini to host the Hennessy’s Official ESPY Kick-Off Party.

I can’t say I love any of them in this McQueen dress, but Tulisa wins for me.

Khloe has an amazing shoe closet so she should’ve done better in that department.

I’m not a fan of Serena’s clutch so Tulisa wins by default.

You can buy this Alexander McQueen dress from
AlexanderMcQueen.com and Selfridges.com.

Sonam Kapoor In The Row - Taj Express Musical Premiere

Sonam Kapoor In The Row – Taj Express Musical Premiere

Sidewalk Style: Olivia Palermo In Susan Woo & Tibi

Sidewalk Style: Olivia Palermo In Susan Woo & Tibi

10 Responses to Who Wore Alexander McQueen Better? Tulisa Contostavlos, Serena Williams or Khloe Kardashian

1. 2c July 14, 2011 at 01:15 #

Wow Khloe’s accessories…
    I think she’s the nicest one out of the three so I’m just mildly, and not insanely, jealous!

2. Zarina July 14, 2011 at 01:42 #

I don’t like any of them in the dress either and definitely agree that Khloe should have picked better shoes! She totally would have won if she had!

3. Leti July 14, 2011 at 01:51 #

I’m not really impressed by any of them, but Tulisa gets my vote because I like that she wore her hair up. I’m also disappointed in Khloe’s shoe choice.

4. Hannah July 14, 2011 at 03:56 #

Khloe was my winner easily. I really hated Tulisa in this look, she cheapened it to such an unmeasurable degree, I honestly thought it would never be possible. Serna’s lack of sleeves, or the way the sleeves sit kills this dres sin teh water for me, and her hair, makeup and clutch all seem suited ot a completely different dress or look. Khloe, on the other hand, has perfect nails for it, a clutch ot die for, amazing hair, and more suited makeup. I also do not hate her shoes, at the very least they do not compete with the dress, and are not pumps. Or ankle boots.

5. Karen July 14, 2011 at 05:59 #

im just glad to see khloe back on your blog!

6. steffie July 14, 2011 at 06:08 #

Khloe Kardashian
    I think she’s the nicest one out of the three.

7. Crazi July 14, 2011 at 07:34 #

I do not like the style.

8. robbie July 14, 2011 at 09:27 #

if a gun was aimed at my head i would say khloe, but otherwise none of them look particularly good in this dress.

9. Nat July 14, 2011 at 12:13 #

I’m not too keen about the dress in the first place, but between the three of them, I would say Khloe.

I guess you will also be covering the ESPY outfits? I was wondering what Sharapova was wearing, for instance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/07/williams-espys/serena-williams-maria-sharapova-espy-awards-2011-03.jpg

p.s. This blog is amazing! :-D

10. Nat39 July 15, 2011 at 03:27 #

Lovely dress.
    Serena should stay away from mini-dresses (when not playing tennis), and cover up her thighs and muscular shoulders a bit more. Bad look for her.
    My pick is Chloe – interesting clutch, and simple safe black peep-toes can be a very good choice too- they work perfectly with the dress that has intricate pattern without overwhelming it.