Just when we thought Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s promotional tour was over, she’s currently in Shanghai, China promoting “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”

Today the model/actress attended a press conference at Waldorf Astoria with co-star Shia LaBeouf and director Michael Bay wearing an angelic Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 white lace dress with floral appliqu├ęs.

There was a time when this collection was on the red carpet every night earlier this year, but after a brief hiatus it’s good to see the dress worn during the summer months.

Side swept wavy hair and her favourite nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato pumps completed her look.

As always head-to-toe perfection.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

24 Comments
Maria Sharapova In Alexander McQueen - 2011 ESPY Awards

Maria Sharapova In Alexander McQueen – 2011 ESPY Awards

Brooklyn Decker In Jay Ahr - 2011 ESPY Awards

Brooklyn Decker In Jay Ahr – 2011 ESPY Awards

24 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Dolce & Gabbana – “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” Shanghai Press Conference

1. eimearoconnor July 14, 2011 at 18:11 #

Im sorry she looks devine, but there are like a MILLION different types of shoes she could wear with this dress, may I suggest a “Shoes she could have worn” post for Rosie FC! give her a bit of inspiration!

2. Emi July 14, 2011 at 18:32 #

Almost perfect, I would have prefer another kind of shoes.

3. Gigi July 14, 2011 at 18:50 #

I don’t mind the shoes since the dress deserves all the attention. And Rosie of course. For such a young woman, she has a great sense of style. She really knows what looks good on her. (Maybe that’s not so difficult when you look like her.) Still, there are so many lovely women on the RC who have great assets … and look ridiculous.

4. Chanel July 14, 2011 at 18:50 #

Oh, man. It’s ridiculous how much better this dress looks on her than the model.

5. Anna RIos July 14, 2011 at 18:52 #

The dress looks millions time better on Rosie than the model. I love the alterations for her version of the dress I am also with eimearoconnor…the shoes is not all that

6. Yves July 14, 2011 at 19:13 #

She’s one of my red carpet favorites. This look really makes her pop and I love the delicate, intricate lace designs.

7. justme July 14, 2011 at 19:15 #

They work with the look but it may be time to retire those Pigalles lol.
    She remains flawless though.

8. serenissima July 14, 2011 at 19:56 #

i love her styl! does she have a stylist or does she dress herself?

9. Camille July 14, 2011 at 19:58 #

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the bottom of the dress!

10. Moxie July 14, 2011 at 20:19 #

I love the look (minus the shoes). But this is an interesting choice to wear in China, where white is the color of mourning. Also, isn’t China refusing to allow foreign films to be aired right now because the government has its own propaganda film out and it doesn’t want competition at the box office? Not that that is a fashion question. I’m just curious.

11. Fernando July 14, 2011 at 20:19 #

She always looks perfect, but i’m really amazed the way her dresses, and all her look, is always so well thought, each inch of the dress is made fot her, or every dress she wears, all the actresses and of course correct me if i’m wrong FC have used this D&G like straight off the runway, but she?, she had this dress altered, inch by inch to make her look as hot as always. It’s impressive at least for me, that she looks like she really puts EFFORT in dressing for the red carpet.

12. Jones19 July 14, 2011 at 20:57 #

Wow I wish I could look half as good as her, what a beauty. An A- look, sexy sandals would have been a better choice.

13. Lori July 14, 2011 at 20:58 #

this girl has not put a foot wrong!

14. dee July 14, 2011 at 21:00 #

I agree with everyone else about the shoes. Wear sandals, sandals, sandals!

15. Rahel July 14, 2011 at 21:16 #

I really love the change. Now it looks sexy and elegant.

16. Elaine2 July 14, 2011 at 22:27 #

Now THIS woman is a style icon! I love her! She always looks fabulous. You’re right – she wears this dress better than the model. I don’t mind the shoes, but I’d be curious to see what other options folks think would be better – I know I’d learn something from a commentary about that.

17. z July 14, 2011 at 22:32 #

Love that she’s not afraid to wear the same shoes over and over like a normal person.

18. Nat39 July 14, 2011 at 22:34 #

So pretty, delicate and feminine. I adore the side swept wavy hair with this dress.
    On the side note, it’s funny how people seem to be almost programmed against the nude pumps every time. They work just fine here.

19. Laura's Opinion July 15, 2011 at 00:08 #

Love this look. Getting bored of the nude shoes.

20. Sharon July 15, 2011 at 03:16 #

Lovely as always. What a perfect dress for a summer day. One of the nice side benefits of having a model become an actress is that she has a million ways of posing and they are all beautiful.

21. Mayu July 15, 2011 at 04:41 #

She is coming to Osaka, Japan tomorrow. Then the promotional tour is over.
    I wish I could see her there.
    I can’t wait to see her final look which must be stunning as always!

22. Melissa July 15, 2011 at 05:37 #

She does look great and love the dress…but she’s a model, that’s her job – to be perfect head-to-toe; every look form the T3:DotM showcased that she was a model.

23. kiwi July 15, 2011 at 08:29 #

stunning as always, lets have a shoerazzi post on shoes she should have worn

24. Alina July 15, 2011 at 09:00 #