14.07.11

Rachel Nichols In Versace – 2011 ESPY Awards

Sexy Back Award
Rachel Nichols looked super sexy in her Versace Fall 2011 dress at the 2011 ESPY Awards last night.

Her mint green dress has a black python panel snaking around her one-shoulder dress.

The “Criminal Minds” actress paired her dress with the same Casadei blade pumps which Cameron Diaz wore thorough-out her “Bad Teacher” promo tour.

This look would’ve been perfect had she tied her hair back.

Credit: Fame Pictures

13 Comments
Serena Williams In Rachel Roy - 2011 ESPY Awards

Serena Williams In Rachel Roy – 2011 ESPY Awards

Emmanuelle Chriqui In Hervé Léger by Max Azria - 2011 ESPY Awards

Emmanuelle Chriqui In Hervé Léger by Max Azria – 2011 ESPY Awards

13 Responses to Rachel Nichols In Versace – 2011 ESPY Awards

1. allie July 14, 2011 at 13:25 #

I love this dress, sexy and chic

2. Sarah July 14, 2011 at 13:50 #

Oh I loooove this. The front but the back is sensational and I actually love the simple, sexy stiletto pump rather than some fussy 8 million strap deal in this context. Her silhouette is just freaking divine in this.
    And I’m pretty sure I like the colour too.

And just as a random aside FC I am loving your descriptive writing/commentary at the moment, I’ve been a reader for years but I feel like you’re on a particular roll right now. Such a pleasure to read, not just perve on.

3. Fashion Critic July 14, 2011 at 13:54 #

Thanks Sarah.

I’m taking my time to write the posts rather than rushing like I used to.

4. AW July 14, 2011 at 14:00 #

I love this look. If she had opted for a sleek ponytail then she would’ve knocked it out of the park.

5. Alina July 14, 2011 at 14:55 #

I agree that she should have worn her hair in a ponytail but I think she looks amazing and she was by far the best dressed at this event.

6. Moxie July 14, 2011 at 15:03 #

“This look would’ve been perfect had she tied her back up.”

If you mean tired her hair back, I agree 100%. Otherwise the look is fantastic.

7. mol July 14, 2011 at 15:35 #

For me, this is a beautiful match between the woman and the dress, it looks simply great……

8. Linda July 14, 2011 at 15:59 #

Hair up would have been perfection. Great dress though!

9. dee July 14, 2011 at 17:44 #

When you have such interesting details on the back of your dress you need to wear your hair up. Other than that misstep she looks great.

10. Mahima July 14, 2011 at 20:59 #

I love the colour. Very refreshing.
    Too bad she won’t be on Criminal Minds during the next season. I liked her.

11. Jones19 July 14, 2011 at 21:05 #

Gorgeous look, love the pumps with this dress and you’re right about the hair, it would have been A+ had the hair been up.

12. Nat39 July 15, 2011 at 00:52 #

Agree about the hair, disagree about the back being “sexy”. As a huge fan of sexy back design, I can only see this back as “snaky” , def. not a fan of “”snaky”.

13. Sophie July 15, 2011 at 23:09 #

I love this dress and I think her hair and shoes make her look sexy and chic without looking as if she is trying toohard.