Nicole Kidman arrived at the “Snow Flower and the Secret Fan” New York screening last night wearing her second Elie Saab dress in a row.

Like me she’s hooked.

Her red structured cocktail dress with a peplum detail is our first look from Elie Saab Resort 2012 collection on the red carpet.

I’m not surprised she picked this dress as it’s doing wonders for her by giving her curves which we never knew existed.

Whilst she looks fabulous, her accessories let her down.

I can live with the nude Jimmy Choo ‘India’ sandals, but I find the L’Wren Scott bordeaux “Lula” pochette a tad confusing.

Tousled waves and red lippie to match her dress completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Willow Shields In Emanuel Ungaro – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Kerry Washington In Jenny Packham - 2011 ESPY Awards

Kerry Washington In Jenny Packham – 2011 ESPY Awards

25 Responses to Nicole Kidman In Elie Saab – “Snow Flower and the Secret Fan” New York Screening

1. Marlie July 14, 2011 at 12:39 #

YAY another Elie Saab look!!!! I agree her accessories let her down but wow she looks so good in that dress and she also looks so confident.

2. noo July 14, 2011 at 12:49 #

this is lovely :D it’s very nicole without being boring and her hair and make up are flawless. this deserves to be in the bdotw poll imo :D

3. Mahima July 14, 2011 at 12:50 #

Love it.
    Reminds me of her red Oscar gown.

4. Anna July 14, 2011 at 12:54 #

Good! I loved Elie Saab’s resort collection and this particular look was most definitely on my wishlist, I’m very glad Nicole wore it, she makes it justice. She seems to be on Elie Saab phase now, let’s hope it continues forever!

5. carol July 14, 2011 at 13:22 #

she looks amazing,and her curly hair is so much better.

6. aiyu July 14, 2011 at 13:38 #

I love it. I hope she’ll continue to wear more Elie Saab and less L’Wren Scott.

7. Elaine2 July 14, 2011 at 13:46 #

Oh I love it too!!! Great dress!!! I like the shoes on the model better than hers. For some reason I’m sick of nude shoes after the overload from the English Rose last week. LOL

8. The.Shoe.Freak July 14, 2011 at 13:55 #

I have to disagree with you on this one, I think Kidman looks absolutely stunning in every way. Love the dress of course, but also like the shoes and the plum bag as i like the fact that it is not matchy-matchy, the hair and the red lips complete the regal look. Nicole Kidman and Elie Saab are a match made in heaven.
    Love!!!

9. Alina July 14, 2011 at 14:22 #

I really like this.

10. JoJo July 14, 2011 at 14:22 #

This is an absolutely stunning look.

She looks like she stepped right out of Moulin Rouge here!

Loooove her cuff too.

11. Christine July 14, 2011 at 14:26 #

I love it when redheads wear red: so bold!

12. DivaMom July 14, 2011 at 14:51 #

Looks like she’s not wearing any shoes, she’s so pale LOL. I would have preferred a darker shoe.

13. Lucía July 14, 2011 at 15:02 #

I like it, but it looks more like VIctoria Bekham than Ellie Saab

14. Moxie July 14, 2011 at 15:05 #

The dress is beautiful, but the shoes are meh. She could have gotten away with a black strappy shoe (although not the dreadful black pumps).

15. mari July 14, 2011 at 15:18 #

she is so pretty in this dress. she has a model’s body and her skin and hair look great in red.

16. mol July 14, 2011 at 15:39 #

I love this and agree with everything The.Shoe.Freak said (seems like your reply option is working F.C.?) – a BDOTW contender for sure!

17. Fashion Critic July 14, 2011 at 15:45 #

Yes we are working on getting the reply function fixed.

The site is in need of maintenance.

18. f4fashion July 14, 2011 at 17:32 #

Nicole sure has the grace and sophistication to pull off Elie Saab!The nude shoes are so safe but I can live with them. The plum clutch gives the outfit an interesting twist IMO. I wish her hair was held behind her shoulders so we can see more of this beautiful creation. BDOTW contender for sure

19. Paulo July 14, 2011 at 20:10 #

Her L’Wren Scott clutch is absolutely stunning in person. I really like this look and Nicole “fills up” the dress much more nicely than the model. Loving the hair.

20. Jones19 July 14, 2011 at 21:08 #

Nicole Kidman in red is always a winning combination. Gorgeous.

21. Mimi July 14, 2011 at 21:31 #

That’s a great dress but it makes me sad to see a once beautiful woman who has ruined her looks with all the plastic surgery.

22. Hannah July 14, 2011 at 22:21 #

Gorgeous! She finally has nice hair, thankgod, although I would stillprefer it lighter, and besides the blush he rmakeup is much improved. I love her in this dress. Yes her accessories are not killer, but they are pretty good, at least they are not nude or black pumps.

23. anna July 14, 2011 at 23:49 #

this looks like old nicole!
    fabulous! i adore this look!

24. mimi July 14, 2011 at 23:57 #

LOVE this look. I also think it’s bdotw worthy

25. Paddy M July 15, 2011 at 15:58 #

I’m forever willing Nicole on when she makes red carpet appearances. She never looks bad but has so often been a little disappointing, and often avoids the red carpet altogether, or looks a little uncomfortable.

When you look as good as this, though, how could you ever be uncomfortable?!? BDOTW for sure!