Who Wore Jean Paul Gaultier Better? Dita von Teese or Daisy Lowe

Dita von Teese looked every inch the Burlesque superstar when she attended an Audi event celebrating the 2010 Golden Globes back in January 2010.

She wore a sexy Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2010 teal blue corset dress with a cone-shaped bra.

Dita let the figure-hugging dress do most of the talking as she opted for nude pumps as her only accessory.

Instead of her usual 50s curls, Dita styled her hair in a towering updo. Her signature deep red lipstick and matching nail polish completed her look.

Daisy Lowe wore the nude-coloured runway version of the same dress whilst sitting front row at Jean Paul Gaultier’s Fall 2011 Couture presentation in Paris last week.

The British bombshell model rocked the dress in her typical sex-kitten fashion by pairing it with silver peep-toe Christian Louboutin spiked ‘Lady’ heels and nude cat-eye shades perched on top of her just-got-of-bed hair.

There’s no denying that both these women look amazing as the dress hugs their seductive curves perfectly.

I’m not a fan of Dita’s hairstyle though as I think it’s a little too severe, even with such a sexy outfit.

My vote is going to Daisy because I love her sultry attitude and I much prefer her shoe choice.

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Elle Style Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Elle Style Awards?

Who Wore Alexander McQueen Better? Tulisa Contostavlos, Serena Williams or Khloe Kardashian

19 Responses to Who Wore Jean Paul Gaultier Better? Dita von Teese or Daisy Lowe

1. Martin July 13, 2011 at 10:29 #

Dita for me. Daisy looks as though she has just rolled out of bed, and I don’t know what look she was pushing by teaming those shoes with that dress. Silver and spikes with nude – huh?

2. robbie July 13, 2011 at 10:29 #

dita for me, even though her shoe choice is very bland she looks well put together, where as daisy looks as if she just woke up and threw the dress on.

3. anamika July 13, 2011 at 10:52 #

Dita for me. she takes time to do her show.
    she gives me this impression she ready to pose for a pin-up poster!

why the shades on the other one’s head? maybe she took the tube? :-)

4. mandy July 13, 2011 at 11:16 #

They look like they need a shoe swap don’t you think? Anyway, Daisy wins this for me =)

5. Ana Kay July 13, 2011 at 11:17 #

Silver dress and nude heels, Nude dress and silver heels.
    Funny coincidence – both their dresses match the other’s shoe colour! :)

Choice wise, I pick Dita. Daisy’s satiny pink makes it too night-wear-ish for me. :(

6. lidka July 13, 2011 at 11:19 #

definately Dita. Daisy’s dress is too short and I personally think she crossed the line of sultry and is more of a hot mess. I prefer Dita’s more severe perfection to what Daisy is presenting

7. Gaber July 13, 2011 at 11:59 #

Daisy.
    While I am not a fan of the shoes, the dress colour and her hair make this look so much better than Dita’s version.

8. kiwi July 13, 2011 at 13:01 #

FC, respectfully disagree, Daisy looks unpolished< Dita looks amazing

9. Lori July 13, 2011 at 14:08 #

no one should be wearing this dress. cone bra? really?

10. Carolina July 13, 2011 at 15:37 #

Dita basically owns and copyrights this style. The updo is period perfection, as intended, not severe.

11. jones19 July 13, 2011 at 15:52 #

I’m sorry but Daisy looks like a blow up sex doll here. Dita all the way, she looks sexy yet classy.

12. Nat39 July 13, 2011 at 16:06 #

Dita is a clear winner for me. The dress looks fantastic on her figure, the nude pumps let the dress stand out, deep red is perfect with the blue, and her hairdo completes the look well – polished and beautiful.
    Don’t really like this dress on Daisy, not as flattering on her figure, the hem/length are awkward, and the silver shoes look completely out of place.

13. Moxie July 13, 2011 at 16:06 #

Dita for the win. Daisy doesn’t look sexy, she looks like she just woke up.

14. Pati July 13, 2011 at 16:28 #

Dita wins for me hands down.. She´s so chic and just pin-up perfect :) Daisy´s boobs are dangerously close to her throat and she didn´t really get the concept of the dress… With the way she styled it (or rather didn´t style it at all) it looks as if she has just came back from the beach and threw the dress on and picked the first pair of shoes she came across…. I also think the lenght of the dress is off on her (probably because she pulled it up way too much).

15. mol July 13, 2011 at 16:51 #

I can see I’m in the minority here, but I have to agree with F.C. here – Daisy just looks bombshell sexy and if this dress is meant to promote anything, it’s that, regardless of details….

16. moja31 July 13, 2011 at 16:56 #

hate dita’s shoes and hair.

17. Lee July 13, 2011 at 21:58 #

I love the color of Dita’s dress. I hate the shoes on both of them, just wrong. I went with Dita, she was so close, I just love that color on her ivory skin. She should have worn her hair down and a shoe that would ground the dress but not distract, those nude pumps are horrible. Daisy is a mess. A hot looking mess, but a mess. You should do a shoe suggestion post for this one, I’d love to see what you would suggest for both of them.

18. Nat39 July 13, 2011 at 23:35 #

The shoes seem to be the real problem for both of them. I wonder what everybody thinks about the model’s toughened up look? Would anyone wear those boots and that hat with this supposedly ‘bombshell sexy’ dress?
    For me, bottom line- the dress itself doesn’t look as good on Daisy as it looks on Dita’s figure.

19. Sharon July 14, 2011 at 04:43 #

I think this dress was made for Dita. It fits her perfectly and aside from a not-great shoe choice, I love her look. Daisy’s dress is too tight and too short, and her hair is just a mess.