Jessica Alba In Chris Benz – Jenni Kayne Baby2Baby Event

Stylist Rachel Zoe co-hosted the Baby2Baby event with designer Jenni Kayne-Ehrlich on Sunday afternoon.

As a board member of this charity, Jessica Alba joined the many influential community mums and families in attendance, who enjoyed a day filled with shopping and fun with a portion of proceeds benefiting Baby2Baby.

Unlike most pregnant stars who go into hiding for many months, Jessica hasn’t stopped as continues to attend many events and she even had time to shoot an editorial for Allure magazine.

Jessica wore a very colourful striped Chris Benz Resort 2012 dress which is also patched with animal print.

I love the cute ruffled collar and her Hermes espadrilles.

As the dress is quite sheer and light as demonstrated by the model, Jessica added a black skirt to her look, plus she opted to belt the dress to prevent it looking like a sack on her.

Credit: Style.com & Justin Coit

Kristen Bell In Vanessa Bruno - "Scream 4" LA Premiere

Kristen Bell In Vanessa Bruno – “Scream 4″ LA Premiere

Clemence Poesy In Chanel Couture - "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2" Paris Premiere

Clemence Poesy In Chanel Couture – “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2″ Paris Premiere

20 Responses to Jessica Alba In Chris Benz – Jenni Kayne Baby2Baby Event

1. leah July 12, 2011 at 20:06 #

She looks great, but I really dislike those wedges with that dress. Everything else looks great though

2. Gigi July 12, 2011 at 20:41 #

Off topic but, how skinny is Rachel Zoe? Didn’t take her long to lose whatever baby fat she had.

3. dee July 12, 2011 at 21:09 #

All of her maternity clothing has been really great expect for this. I do not like this dress on her at all. The wedges don’t compliment the dress either.

4. Gaber July 12, 2011 at 22:11 #

Oh, what fresh hell is this?

5. justme July 12, 2011 at 22:30 #

I’ve been a fan of Jessica’s pregnancy style but this right here is a hot mess. She should have picked another dress if she was going to ruin it by adding a black skirt. Also, she’s reached the point in her pregnancy where a thin belt isn’t enough to give her some shape.
    And while they look comfortable, the wedges don’t work for me either.

6. asherlev1 July 12, 2011 at 22:50 #

I have never loved Jessica Alba’s style as much as I have been enjoying since she’s become pregnant, and lol, I don’t think I ever will again…but let me just appreciate it now. :D

7. Rebecca Z July 12, 2011 at 23:17 #

At this stage, it is probably better without the belt.

8. e July 12, 2011 at 23:28 #

so fresh and colourful and pretty. and i thin RZ looks fresh and glowy and lovely too :-)

9. Nat39 July 13, 2011 at 00:31 #

All these patches and the black skirt – simply awful, and personally, really dislike those misplaced belts on pregnant women. Really bad, in my opinion.

10. mol July 13, 2011 at 01:09 #

It looks like that baby is wrapped around her middle as opposed to being all in front – I remember those last few months well, they’re a bit hard fashion wise and I think Jessica is managing rather well here – the shoes aren’t perfect but maybe she’s going for comfort. Her face is radiant, almost makes me wish I could do it again!

11. Hisadora July 13, 2011 at 01:27 #

she looks so cute!!! I like this.

12. Aimee July 13, 2011 at 02:01 #

Freaking hideous. Alba has no taste.

13. Laura Brice July 13, 2011 at 07:08 #

That piece of string right under her boobs is super unflattering

14. Ally July 13, 2011 at 08:23 #

I think the horizontal stripes are really working against her in this case. The belt does nothing for the outfit, just make her breasts look huge. I dislike the shoes with this particular dress – I dislike the shoes, period. And the hair is not flatering also. It’s a pitty, because she got some nice looks in the last few months.

15. robbie July 13, 2011 at 08:40 #

even though she is pregnant this outfit makes her look HUGEEEE! and those wedges they arew ugly. shame because her other pregnancy outfits have been spot on.

16. Emi July 13, 2011 at 10:34 #

She looks cute but her breast seem shapeless…

17. kiwi July 13, 2011 at 13:04 #

Nope, not working for me

18. jones19 July 13, 2011 at 16:34 #

I’m not a fan of her style usually and her pregnancy style is no exception. She looks downright frumpy here.

19. mari July 13, 2011 at 21:11 #

it’s a miss. There must be some other pretty maternity outfits for her to wear this. Bad shoes too, specially paired with this, maybe with some other outfit.

20. Sharon July 14, 2011 at 04:50 #

I think Jessica has looked lovely through her pregnancy, but I’m not crazy about this outfit. The Chris Benz dress is cute, but the black skirt takes away its summery look. The belt doesn’t really provide any shaping to the outfit at this stage. I’d have preferred the dress without it.