10.07.11

Mary Louise Parker In Dolce & Gabbana – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

Rosy In Red Award
Yet again Mary Louise Parker fails to crack a smile on the red carpet at the BAFTA Brits To Watch Event, which was held at the Belasco Theatre in LA yesterday evening.

The “Weeds” actress still looked gorgeous wearing a Dolce & Gabbana mermaid gown.

The corsage detail on the waist of the cherry red gown takes me back to the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 collection.

Gold hooped earring and a pretty pink embellished VBH clutch to match her pink lippie completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Blake Lively In Marchesa - BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

Blake Lively In Marchesa – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

Zooey Deschanel In Oscar de la Renta - BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

Zooey Deschanel In Oscar de la Renta – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

14 Responses to Mary Louise Parker In Dolce & Gabbana – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

1. justme July 10, 2011 at 13:16 #

I would have liked a less messy ponytail but this is a very good look.

2. CreoleLady July 10, 2011 at 13:27 #

Oh, I love this. The touch of purple in the corsage detail. The lightness and drape of the material (chiffon?). The silhouette, so becoming to her figure. My fav so far.

3. Mahima July 10, 2011 at 14:21 #

At first I thought it was Casey Anthony.
    Anyways, I don’t like the dress at all, except the colour.
    I don’t like how the bottom part of the dress looks like its just been sewn on.

4. Marvel July 10, 2011 at 14:22 #

A nice look but Im kinda bored of all this Dolce dresses. They all seem to roll in one look

5. Elaine2 July 10, 2011 at 14:29 #

Not a fan of this dress at all.

6. robbie July 10, 2011 at 14:34 #

everything is gorgeous from the neck down, but that hair! did she have a session at the gym before hitting the red carpet?

7. Alina July 10, 2011 at 14:39 #

She looks beautiful.

8. anamika July 10, 2011 at 14:46 #

One beautiful dress cos of it’s color.
    the shape and the swirls
    the belt piece with the flowers is soooo flattering
    The clutch matches the flowers
    and the hair looks very nice.
    the tan is flawless
    my positive critic goes to the eyes…if it was me I would have smoked up the eyes more….and draked the bottom more(eyes)…..and blushes more and keep the lips….helas she not me!
    I always thing when you raise your hair up you should not play down the make up.
    I wouldn’t wear style-creole earrings..a more drop earrings would have matched the hair do… and the face and give more glamour to the make up

9. Jones19 July 10, 2011 at 15:16 #

I wish she would smile but she looks super gorgeous here.

10. Linda July 10, 2011 at 16:09 #

Very pretty and effortless look.

11. alicia July 10, 2011 at 16:41 #

i think she was one of the best dressed of the night. i think the color and the detail on the dress is gorgeous. on someone else the messy hair might have been a turn off but i don’t think i’ve ever seen her do the sleek updo thing plus i think it fits the classy effortlessness of the dress.

12. Verena July 10, 2011 at 16:57 #

What a face! I’m not sure I like the dress but the colour is amazing on her, the corsage somehow saves it and the make-up is gorgeous.

13. Nat39 July 10, 2011 at 21:34 #

Love the color but the dress looks too summery for me, don’t like the corsage detail and her hair is messy. Overall quite good/not bad.

14. Julie July 12, 2011 at 02:45 #

She always looks washed out, miserable and sickly. Red is not her color.