Leslie Mann In L’Wren Scott – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

On Trend Award
We’ve seen a lot of thigh-high splits on the red carpet lately; the latest reveal came via Leslie Mann at the BAFTA Brits To Watch Event, which was held in LA yesterday evening.

The blonde actress wore a L’Wren Scott Spring 2011 sleeveless dress.

Her nude turtleneck dress is embellished with very fine gold beads which is more visual in the close-up.

Those details were perfectly completed with a gold Judith Leiber clutch, gold hooped earrings and gold peep-toes.

The embellishments and accessories should be enough, but I still feel like something is missing and I can’t put my finger on it.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Blake Lively In Marchesa - BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

Blake Lively In Marchesa – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

Nicole Kidman In Elie Saab Couture - BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

Nicole Kidman In Elie Saab Couture – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

14 Responses to Leslie Mann In L’Wren Scott – BAFTA Brits To Watch Event

1. Marvel July 10, 2011 at 14:22 #

Quite simple but I would have loved it if she has put her hair up and added a powerful clutch. This would have given the wow factor

• Umi July 10, 2011 at 14:28 #

yes, i agree about the hair. i’d prefer sandals to those peep-toe pumps and maybe different lipstick color.

2. robbie July 10, 2011 at 14:32 #

another great look ruined by the hair. perhaps catherine is setting a trend for just doing absolutely nothing with hair.

• Elaine2 July 10, 2011 at 14:43 #

LOL……I think you’re right. If that hair was under control and maybe some smashing earrings – then it would even better. Catherine and her hair – LOL……

I love the beading on that dress, but not that slit in the skirt. The thigh high slit is becoming so predictable these days.

Maybe she needs some bracelets?
      The shoes look nice!

3. Lisa July 10, 2011 at 14:34 #

I think it has no wow factor bc the color is too close to her skin tone.. the dress has no ‘pop’ on her.
    Bc otherwise, it’s an amazing look.

4. Moxie July 10, 2011 at 14:35 #

Her hair should have been up and she needs a pop of color somewhere — a clutch, bracelet, shoes…

5. Alina July 10, 2011 at 14:53 #

I can see her hair in an old hollywood updo , with red lips and a pair of small but stunning earrings.

6. Jones19 July 10, 2011 at 15:05 #

She looks fantastic but I would have preferred her hair being pulled back into a pony and maybe a stronger lip color.

7. anamika July 10, 2011 at 15:08 #

She looks good with her sorta “lioness hairstyle”….but half way lioness for me
    She could have teased the hair up more from the end of the middle part… and make it more vampish ..and more sexier…since she’s mature woman.
    the bad point is to big creole that looks wierd.

8. Linda July 10, 2011 at 15:51 #

Hair pulled back or up, smaller earrings, more colourful clutch, red lips.

9. Ana July 10, 2011 at 16:19 #

Her hair! the only thing I can notice… so wrong for the dress and the occasion!

10. Hannah July 10, 2011 at 18:18 #

I actually really like this dres,s and she has a killer body, but the hair is too contradictory, she is going for a fashion, simple, clean look, so fitting hair would have looked better. Also, the dress is completely nude, and completely simple, so I think it looks liek it is missing a belt or something, that being said i would have been devastated had she put a belt, but just something to break it up, as it has little/no embellishment. Maybe attitude, a cocktail ring and some more/ mre noticeable bracelets. I could imagine Heather Graham workign the hell otu of this dress though.

• Fashion Critic July 10, 2011 at 18:23 #

I agree with you and everyone else who said she needed an updo.

Heather Graham would have smashed this look.

I would be drooling had she rocked this

11. pam July 11, 2011 at 02:55 #

Yes, everything is the same color and it is boring. And is she really wearing hoops? A fancier earring and an up-do would have been a good idea.