On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester Wearing Stella McCartney

It looks like it was a hard first day back at the office for ‘Gossip Girl’ actress Leighton Meester, who was spotted shooting scenes for the hit show in Manhattan today.

The brunette beauty had to do several scenes running in Brian Atwood ‘Maniac’ pumps. She stopped to take the pressure off before finally opting for flip flops between scenes.

Her orange pumps worked perfectly with her citrus print Stella McCartney Spring 2011 skirt, which was paired with a bright yellow ruffled top.

An orange Riki Rosetta tote completed ‘Blair Waldorf’s’ look.

I want this look for my closet. I can almost taste the citrus flavours.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Mollie King In Julien Macdonald - "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2" World Premiere

Mollie King In Julien Macdonald – “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2″ World Premiere

Tom Felton & Jade Gordon In Bowie - "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2" World Premiere

Tom Felton & Jade Gordon In Bowie – “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2″ World Premiere

24 Responses to On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Leighton Meester Wearing Stella McCartney

1. Hermione Weasley July 7, 2011 at 21:18 #

I love the yellow and orange combo. Such a great look for Blair!

• Linda July 8, 2011 at 00:48 #

Yes, lovely. The orange shoes are awesome and I just love that citrus print.

2. mm July 7, 2011 at 21:19 #

Love it too! Blair gets all the bright colors.

3. gabis July 7, 2011 at 21:22 #

Another season of Gossip Girl and they still haven’t fixed her hair… Gawd, I miss Blair’s S01 and S02 gorgeous hair…. and to think that she appeared with such gorgeous bangs not a long ago…

• Zarin July 7, 2011 at 21:55 #

I was thinking the exact same thing. I really do long for her gorgeous season one hair.

• jones19 July 8, 2011 at 14:24 #

Couldn’t agree more, did they switch the hair stylists in the later seasons?

4. Hannah July 7, 2011 at 21:26 #

Aww this look is slightly over cooked for me, the neckalce, the hair down, the bracelet. Simple gold jewellery and a highish ponytail would have looked muc nicer, imo, although it is worth considering that the clothes always looks os different on camera.. I also really do not like her makup. I wish they had a lighter hand with her, because she is absolutely stunning and needs almsot no makeup to be so, so I do not get hwy they cake on so muc hfoundation and bronzer and eye shadow.

5. mol July 7, 2011 at 21:33 #

The sunshine and heat of yesterday is gone today in my part of the world – this picture just brought the sun back in – loooooove it!

6. Emma July 7, 2011 at 21:38 #

This is a real Blair look. I actually really like it. It’s tangy and fresh.

Lord knows we’ve seen a lot worse outfits from the GG set.

7. Alexandra July 7, 2011 at 21:47 #

i can totally understand her pain, i went through this today ;) absolutely gorgeous look from head to toe, although I also miss her s1 beautiful hair

8. carine July 7, 2011 at 22:03 #

leighton looks stunning! just wish they stop ruining her hair…and tone down the make-up…she has the most gorgeous skin and features. love love the outfit! cannot wait for more fabulous clothes because leighton can surely rock anything:)

9. Megan July 7, 2011 at 22:11 #

Yay yay yay I love GG posts.Love this look on Blair so summery.

10. justme July 7, 2011 at 22:25 #

I love everything about this look, except the hair. I really miss both Blair and Serena’s voluminous hair from the 1st season of GG. It sounds unfair but I don’t care if they were extensions, put them back in! It’s not like we watch the show for the plot lol.

11. Emi July 7, 2011 at 22:39 #

I like the clothes, not the bag and the make up. since I stopped watching GG after season 2 I wonder what they’re what absurd situations they could have written for this season. i also read that E. Hurley is gonna be in the cast for some episode. To me, GG, except for the clothes, is science fiction.

12. Gabby July 7, 2011 at 23:16 #

I love it! All the colors are wonderful!!

13. tatiana July 7, 2011 at 23:42 #

FC are you excited Liz Hurley is coming to Gossip girl? What do you predict for her wardrobe? I LOVE this look. SO copying it.

• Fashion Critic July 7, 2011 at 23:47 #

Not really.

I don’t like Liz as an actress as she’s so wooden.

I think it’s going to be painful to watch.

14. robbie July 8, 2011 at 00:00 #

i didnt even notice the outfit i was too busy drooling over that bag. soooooo beautiful. the skirt is adorable those shoes are just so ugly though.

15. Lynxy July 8, 2011 at 00:05 #

Gorgeous! I’m addicted to the colour of those shoes and the bag. I’m definitely trying the yellow/orange mix when summer starts in Australia.

16. Jazz July 8, 2011 at 02:15 #

ahh gossip girl fashion is like drinking a chilled beer in 100F weather….scrumptious. leighton meester is beyond gorgeous!! but i never rly thought about it till i read these comments, but i DO miss her first season big pretty curls! but maybe they think its too girlish as she is supposed to be a college junior not a high school junior anymore

17. Alina July 8, 2011 at 09:49 #

LOOOVE!

18. Cristina July 8, 2011 at 11:30 #

Gorgeus girl, stunning summer outfit, I miss her S1 hair too…but, she’s gained weight, hasn’t she? Maybe Blair’s the one who is pregnant in S5?

19. rebecca July 8, 2011 at 12:04 #

Teresa Palmer I think has worn this skirt before. I love Eric Daman but he does often put the Gossip Girls in looks that have been worn in the red carpet before. But I do love this look.

20. jones19 July 8, 2011 at 14:26 #

I’m in love with this look, so fresh and summery *sigh*