07.07.11

More From The White Fairy Tale Love Ball Red Carpet

Carine Roitfeld: The former editor In Chief of Vogue Paris scores the first Couture Fall 2011 look just 2 days after it was presented during Couture Fashion Week. She wore a Givenchy Fall 2011 Couture off-white silk tulle with appliqué of Chantilly lace which she wore with a thin gold metal and stingray belt. The look was complete with a white feathered jacket.

Anna Dello Russo: Despite the veil Anna seems to be toning down the dramatics somewhat. The editor wore a Roberto Cavalli white sweetheart neckline Roberto Cavalli mermaid gown with an embellished skirt. I’m glad these Cavalli creations are not just limited to Cannes Film Festival.

Bianca Brandolini d’Adda: The Italian socialite opted for a stunning white tiered dress from one of my favourite Valentino collections; the Spring 2007 Couture collection. Which her messy plait thrown over one-shoulder she carried a Charlotte Olympia Pandora plexiglas clutch. As she’s BFFs with Olivia Palermo I wonder if they got dressed together and Olivia loaned her this clutch for the night.

Olivia Palermo: The New York socialite opted for a look from Valentino’s more recently Spring 2009 Couture collection. Her beaded gown doesn’t quite fit on the bust, but her statement necklace managed to distract. Olivia wouldn’t be Olivia if she didn’t have at least 2 stand-out pieces in her look. So she also added a feathered clutch for maximum affect.

Margherita Missoni: With a beautiful face like this Margherita can wear anything and still look radiant. She was one of my favourites at this event as I adore the lightly ruffled detail on her fitted dress with platinum embroidery. A silver Masai-style necklace completed her look.

Stella Tennant: The supermodel went against the Valentino tide to wear a Chanel Spring 2011 Couture dress which she teamed with shoes from the Spring ready-to-wear collection.

Caroline Sieber: The stylist to the stars opted for something all the more different from the rest of the guests who opted to for ethereal gowns. Caroline wore a Louis Vuitton Fall 2011 ensemble which included caged high-waist hot pants and a white blouse. Black sandals and a LV ball and chain accessory completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Hilary Duff's Current/Elliott Stiletto Distressed Skinny Jeans

Hilary Duff’s Current/Elliott Stiletto Distressed Skinny Jeans

Emma Watson In Oscar de la Renta - "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2" World Premiere

Emma Watson In Oscar de la Renta – “Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2″ World Premiere

18 Responses to More From The White Fairy Tale Love Ball Red Carpet

1. cindy July 7, 2011 at 18:12 #

Oh snap! Carine is wearing the gown I preciously picked for cate blanchett in my mind yesterday… guess that won’t happen! But carine is a vision in this anyway, I much prefer this gown as the previous givenchy couture she wore at the amfar.

2. Kath July 7, 2011 at 18:13 #

Speechless. Anna Della Russo is currently my BDOTY. AMAZING!

3. Nat39 July 7, 2011 at 18:31 #

Love Bianca’s dress! Margherita’s look is perfect.

4. Jennesia July 7, 2011 at 18:48 #

Caroline’s shorts are awesome! Definitely my fave look!

5. Marybeth July 7, 2011 at 18:50 #

Margherita knocks the whole lot of them off the stage.
    BDOTW for sure.

6. Ahot July 7, 2011 at 18:56 #

Carine: looking GOOD! I just wish she would do something with her hair. – please stop hiding behind it!
    Anna: This could be my wedding dress! STUNNING.-Just ditch that flower toupet honey.
    Bianca: meh. Alittle bit ill-fitting imo. For oone hot sec, thought it was<Elisabetta Cannalis.
    Olivia: overwhelming overall look. She is too delicate to hide behind all that hair, & the dress is one too number big. Gorge, accessories tho.
    Marguerita: The massai necklace would work better on a strapless gown. Hier it just looks like a slave cuff or something. Sorry.
    Stella: Fug! WHY is she seen as a supermodel? Epic Hippie-on-the-beach fail. smh
    Caroline: How come some stylists who are supposed to know better get it so wrong? There are no dominas in the Fairy Tale World, right?
    Very disappointing

7. T July 7, 2011 at 19:11 #

Where is Mariacarla Boscono? She outshone everyone at this event. I’m much more interested in seeing her than a bunch of useless socialites.

• Carmen July 7, 2011 at 21:21 #

I agree! I haven’t seen her look yet, and I would really like to.

8. mol July 7, 2011 at 21:13 #

I liked everyone’s look, except for Carine and Olivia, Caroline was probably my favorite….

9. Carmen July 7, 2011 at 21:20 #

I love Carine Roitfield, Bianca Brandolini d’Adda, Olivia Palermo, Margherita Missoni, and Stella Tennant at this ball.

10. Rebecca Z July 7, 2011 at 21:42 #

For once I have to say i think Anna Dello Russo looks great. Imagine!

11. robbie July 8, 2011 at 00:03 #

i am in shock for once anna doesnt look as if she is in some hideous costume. stella and olivia look fantastic. the rest not too fussed over them.

12. tatiana July 8, 2011 at 00:13 #

I am not wooed by ANY of them. Olivia should have SHINED at this event but went for a meh look.

I don’t ‘get’ Stella Tennant’s style. I think she looks ridiculous.

i think Caroline looks silly too. This is a CHARITY event- not some hip party where her look would have been appropriate.

13. Jen July 8, 2011 at 03:28 #

my pick for best dressed at this event is Olivia.

14. kiwi July 8, 2011 at 05:52 #

Anna’s look is the best

15. Alina July 8, 2011 at 10:22 #

Carine Roitfeld,Bianca Brandolini d’Adda and Margherita Missoni look stunning.

Olivia Palermo is cute as a button.

16. Christine July 8, 2011 at 13:05 #

I like Margherita Missoni’s dress very much but what a shame about that necklace! It looks unnecessarily heavy, specially combined with the belt.

17. Linda July 8, 2011 at 13:20 #

I would like Olivia more if her necklace wasn’t quite so heavy.