Evan Rachel Wood In Dolce & Gabbana – “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Season 8 Premiere

Evan Rachel Wood attended the “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Season 8 premiere at the Time Warner Screening Room New York City last night.

Still sporting her uber chic ‘boy band’ haircut, the actress took to the red carpet wearing Dolce & Gabbana.

Her Dolce & Gabbana ‘Dennis Hopper’ grey tee, was paired with Dolce & Gabbana star print pants from the Fall 2011 collection, a black leather jacket and grey pumps.

As always her make-up was flawless opting for neon pink lips.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Rosario Dawson In Roberto Cavalli - "Zookeeper" LA Premiere

Rosario Dawson In Roberto Cavalli – “Zookeeper” LA Premiere

18 Responses to Evan Rachel Wood In Dolce & Gabbana – “Curb Your Enthusiasm” Season 8 Premiere

1. Linda July 7, 2011 at 17:26 #

I’m loving her new style. She pulls the haircut off well and seems really happy and confident with her clothing too.

2. Jen T July 7, 2011 at 17:27 #

I think she looks great. Personally I would have preferred a more plain pant – I think there’s enough going on between the lips, the details on the jacket and the picture on the shirt. But .. I still really like this look. It’s got a nice bad*ss edge but she still looks beautiful.

3. Iñaki July 7, 2011 at 17:34 #

I think it’s a great look but it doesn’t work with her. Just like that haircut doesn’t suit her square jaw shape.

x

• Nat39 July 7, 2011 at 17:58 #

Agree, great look but the haircut doesn’t suit her face at all (neither does the eye makeup, and her eyebrows are too thin)

4. Manja July 7, 2011 at 17:38 #

i like the new her,and like this as well,fun and cool

5. ro July 7, 2011 at 17:40 #

I love everything about this look – it’s a confident stance and I want the whole outfit especially the shoes.

6. Anna July 7, 2011 at 17:56 #

I sort of like it. Although I noticed that with the new hair-cut her face looks.. odd. Maybe she looks harsher.. I don’t know how to put it.
    + Her looks recently are a bit too try-hard. Like, she has this new “attitude” and suddenly it’s all tight pants and “confident” pose. Don’t know. It’s better than Evan Von Teese, but still I’m not that impressed. Hmmm.

7. anamika July 7, 2011 at 19:15 #

love it

8. Marybeth July 7, 2011 at 19:17 #

Musings from someone who was a hair-stylist for nearly 20 years:

The new cut gives her a broad and squarish forehead, which in turn accentuates the angles of the rest of her face. Her old cut softened the contours and gave her face a more classic, oval appearance.

Evan’s features are so beautiful that I think she can look great (though different) going either direction.

I personally prefer the new style NOT because of the cut, but because the color is much, much better. The shade of blonde she had with her long hair was a disaster, It was one-dimensional (except for roots…ugh) and off-tone for her complexion.

I was always praying she’d go back to red, but I like what I’ve seen of this new coloring. And SHE seems to love the cut and the funkier fashion it evidently inspires.

• mol July 7, 2011 at 21:17 #

I like what you said – and agree, I quite like this cut.

9. justme July 7, 2011 at 22:38 #

A new style to match her new boyfriend’s, I really can’t with this girl lol.
    I do like her hair and tee though.

10. Emi July 7, 2011 at 22:46 #

Cute look, I wonder what happened to her, since she drastically changed her style…since I believe that behind some choices there must me a change.

11. tatiana July 8, 2011 at 00:19 #

I love the attitude. Every single red carpet look she injects attitude and it works so well with this snazzy look. This look is perfect for Evan and maybe K-Stew.

• anna July 8, 2011 at 01:15 #

agreed!

12. anna July 8, 2011 at 01:19 #

agreed

13. Sharon July 8, 2011 at 02:08 #

Not crazy about the Dennis Hopper shirt, but otherwise I love the outfit, the hair, the shoes, everything. And I can’t believe I just said that. This is so not my style.

14. mikeijames July 8, 2011 at 02:36 #

while this look didn’t astound me as much as her true blood red carpet look, i’m still loving the way she’s playing with androgyny. she’s really the perfect girl to wear this dolce and gabbana collection!

15. roxana July 8, 2011 at 07:08 #

i love everythong about her look!