Rosie Huntington-Whiteley set the bar to an unbelievable new height whilst promoting her first movie, “Transformers: Dark of the Moon.”

We haven’t dropped our jaws this much during a promo run since Zoe Saldana for “Avatar.”

We had an inkling of good things to come from Rosie at the Maxim Hot 100 Party and other events like the MTV Movie Awards.

She surpassed our expectations and broke out of the Victoria’s Secret model bandage dress red carpet uniform by wearing a variety styles and Oscar-worthy gowns.

Michael Kors seemed to be her favourite designer. She showed support for British designers by wearing Burberry, Antonio Berardi and Stella McCartney both at home and away. Other looks include Dolce & Gabbana, The Row, Gucci and Naeem Khan.

Credit:Alexander Murashkin/Spletnik.ru, PA, INFPhoto & Getty

Diane Kruger In Chanel Couture - Front Row @ Chanel Couture

Diane Kruger In Chanel Couture – Front Row @ Chanel Couture

Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2011 Couture

Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2011 Couture

22 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Rosie Huntington-Whiteley “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” Promotional Tour Look?

1. Chanel July 6, 2011 at 10:05 #

OMG, she is so graceful and stylish! n her leg , just wowwwww!!!

2. Vicky July 6, 2011 at 10:19 #

And you think we can only choose one?! :-)
    I think there will be several visits to this post so one can vote at least once for every favourite. I find it impossible to decide!

• Fashion Critic July 6, 2011 at 10:29 #

it’s very hard to pick just one

• anamika July 6, 2011 at 10:41 #

true all are nice

3. T from Sydney July 6, 2011 at 10:34 #

this is the hardest poll ever

Rosie was just perfection

i went with London

i went to see Tansformers she wasnt that bad in the movie but then they didnt give her alot of lines.
    she looked fantastic in it i much prefer Rosie than Megan

4. Lei July 6, 2011 at 11:03 #

I love every look!
    Her stylist is outstanding. Got the perfect balance between sexy & elegant. This promo tour put her on the fashion map!

5. robbie July 6, 2011 at 11:03 #

this is by far the hardest poll in a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time, because every look is amazing.

6. Linda July 6, 2011 at 11:30 #

Nothing tops the Gucci in Moscow!

• CreoleLady July 6, 2011 at 14:45 #

I so agree. It was the Moscow Gucci all the way for me too.

7. Megan July 6, 2011 at 11:33 #

The Gucci is stunning and also love the Naeem Khan it’s magnificent and not revealing.they are my two faves butthe simplicity of the row outfit is perfect aswell.

8. Riosanna July 6, 2011 at 11:42 #

The Gucci of the Moscow premiere.
    That look has “Fashion Statement” written all over it.
    So fashion forward and simply GORGEOUS!

9. rebecca July 6, 2011 at 12:35 #

Am I the only one who just LOVES her Letterman look? So simple, effortless and summery. She also pulled it off amazingly well and looked stunning. For that reason the Michael Kors look win for me, but this was still a very tough poll. Me thinks she should win promotional tour star of 2011. It’s going to be very difficult if not impossible, to outdo her amazing run.

10. mandy July 6, 2011 at 13:21 #

Hardest pole ever. Impossible to chose. Her style is impeccable.

11. Matt R July 6, 2011 at 13:40 #

I knew the day would come where this poll would be made and I’d be forced to choose a favorite. Even though the accessories weren’t the greatest, Rosie in that red Antonio Berardi is simply stunning to me. I’ve always thought it was hard to pull off a red gown on a red carpet, but she does it so easily. The Gucci in Moscow, the Naeem Khan in Berlin, and the Michael Kors in Rio were other favorites of mine.

Good luck to the rest of the actresses/models who are going to try and outdo Rosie for best Promo Tour of 2011, because it’s going to be nearly impossible.

Thanks FC. Hope you are enjoying Paris Couture Week!

• Fashion Critic July 6, 2011 at 14:15 #

you are welcome.

Having a blast a Couture week x

12. Alexandra July 6, 2011 at 13:48 #

she’s truly amazing. i went with fuchsia Michael Kors, but it was really hard! Gucci was a close second and I absolutely love how elegant she looks in Burberry despite the really deep plunge. it could look really bad on someone else but she pulls it off so well.

13. DivaMom July 6, 2011 at 14:27 #

I couldn’t choose! She’s too perfect in all of them.

14. justme July 6, 2011 at 17:41 #

I went with the Moscow look because despite my best efforts, I’m a BIG fan of the hot pants/sheer skirt trend.
    Rosie was flawless for the whole promo tour though… way to go, girl lol.

15. jones19 July 6, 2011 at 17:59 #

She looks so stunning in EVERYTHING but I had to go for the Gucci in Moscow, so unexpected. I have a huge girl crush on her now.

16. mol July 6, 2011 at 19:57 #

Like many, i voted for the Gucci, Moscow Premiere, but I also still really really love the outfit she wore for Regis and Kelly…

17. AussieGal July 7, 2011 at 01:06 #

That stunning Naeem Khan gown is definately my favourite with Moscow press conference a close second.

Also Zoe Saldana’s amazing promo tour was when she was promoting Star Trek, not avatar :)

18. Ines July 17, 2011 at 11:48 #

First there was Charlize Theron on Hancock promo tour then Zoe Saldana brought it with Avatar and now we finally have another actress who is killing it on the RC!! Thank you Rosie for making us dream between Michelle Williams grandma style (sorry and I love the girl), Carey Mulligan turned I don’t know what, Emma Watson cute but still too young and Stewart well we got the picture. Rosie killed it every single time. I don’t want this promo to end!