Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Loves J Brand

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has worn a lot of very conservative looks during her North American tour with husband Prince William.

She’s also worn casual looks as she’s been spotted twice wearing J Brand jeans, which appears to be her favourite brand when it comes to denim.

Today she was spotted about to board a jet to Slave Lake at Yellowknife Airport wearing her navy Smythe blazer, navy luxe twill J Brand “811” mid-rise skinny pants and Nine West Cheyanne wedges.

Yesterday the same pants with a Burberry shirt on a visit to Yellowknife, Canada.

On Monday she competed in a dragon boat race with William wearing the same jeans.

Yep, she’s worn these J Brand jeans 3 days in a row.

The last two looks were paired with Sebago Bala shoes, which mean she packed at least 5 pairs of shoes for this trip including her much loved L.K. Bennett nude pumps, the Tabitha Simmons pumps and navy Prada pumps.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Getty

19 thoughts on “Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge Loves J Brand

1. Jones19

I hate to say this but she looks very masculine in the shot on the left, not a good look for her.

1. Kaz

There is something a bit off about these shots. I think it’s the cropped length? I don’t think it suits her.

FC, if I was making this trip, had a plane to myself, and such resources at my disposal, I’d have an entire SUITCASE of shoes – and you certainly wouldn’t spot me wearing anything thrice :)

2. Chuntel

Sorry but she BORES me…she could be conservative without being so common. No disrespect meant…not fluent on royal protocol or anything! Anyway, FC, love the site!!

3. Lisa

Based on the last couple of posts, it seems readers are getting so bored, they don’t even feel like commenting about how bored they are anymore. I know that’s how I feel.

4. anamika

That’s me in the 1st picture that’s my day to day wear …here in Paris(only thin I wear shorter blazers) ..also with ballerines :-)
    so lovely
    thx Kate natural human down to earth

5. Bec

Kate is dull and predictable. I really dislike the belt and jeans combo in this instance. The high/ low fashion mix is great – she just doesn’t do it well. And the repeats would be fine if they were styled in different ways.

1. Elaine

Hopefully things will improve today. I think my boredom with her is that she only wears a couple of colors – and her shoes are very blah……….

I do like that some of her clothing is affordable to regular people. But this color combo thing – what a rut!

I don’t like that belt at all – it makes even a tiny person look bigger. So bulky, at the hip, and I don’t know why else I don’t like, but there is something…..

Her casual outfits so far are nothing to write home about. It’s funny though, some of the blogs and FB pages are just raving about her!

Wake me up when something interesting happens.
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. Lee Ann

Can someone please burn those hideous wedge espidrilles? And with jeans? Why? Does she have any taste.