Rosie Huntington-Whiteley takes home the prize of BDOTW for the second time in so many weeks, which is not surprising considering her amazing run on the red carpet promoting “Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.”

She was utter perfection shimmering down the red carpet in her backless silver sequined gown.

Some people have accused Rosie of over dressing during this promo tour. Some even went as far to say that Rosie gowns should be saved for the Oscars. If that was the case we would have a pretty miserable 364 days of the rest of the year.

I say thank god for Rosie, she’s been a real breath of fresh air on the red carpet.

I thought I had already decided my BDOTW until Friday morning when Eugenia Silva graced the red carpet at the Elle Awards 25th Anniversary wearing Armani Privé.

She was breath-taking, regal and supremely elegant.

Credit: Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Princess Charlene of Monaco In Karl Lagerfeld - Monaco Royal Wedding: The Civil Wedding Service

Princess Charlene of Monaco In Karl Lagerfeld – Monaco Royal Wedding: The Civil Wedding Service

18 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Naeem Khan & Eugenia Silva In Armani Privé

1. Mariana July 3, 2011 at 07:47 #

You can not reseist an electric blue, can you? She looks great!

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2011 at 07:55 #

LOL….you’re right. In this case I wasn’t the main factor in my decision making process.

I was clearly subconsciously attracted to it.

2. luis July 3, 2011 at 08:14 #

you did a very good choice picking this weeks best dressed fc.
    rosie looks stunning & eugenia looks amazing. :D
    hope you had a good weekend fc.!

xoxo luis,

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2011 at 08:17 #

thank you Luis.

I hope you are having an enjoyable weekend too x

• luis July 3, 2011 at 08:21 #

i am thanks fc : )

3. Fernando July 3, 2011 at 08:14 #

I just have to take my time to really , say thank you for your blog, you always amaze me with your decitions, you always put your choises and your thoughts, and stand by them, and that’s really great to see , and to read, thank you for all your work, this is by FAR the best fashion related blog that i have seen, and i think the one with the owner with the best taste.

I do think that you sometime have like “labeled” some stars, like Diane Kruger, Miley Cyrus, or some others, like love, and hate. But, you always always know how to congratulate, to accept a really good look coming from whoever it is.

Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Greets from MEXICO. .

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2011 at 08:19 #

Wow, thank you so much for your message. I really appreciate it.

Running a fashion news blog is not easy, so I’m glad you appreciate my efforts.

Have a great weekend.

FCx

4. Alina July 3, 2011 at 08:43 #

I’m glad that both of them won. They looked STUNNING.

5. lifeisdolce July 3, 2011 at 09:43 #

i want to love rosie, but she does bad things for my ego! she does look stunning, though, and so does eugenia. i do wish she smiled, though, her expression looks very severe.

6. anamika July 3, 2011 at 10:36 #

The blues cut is more modern.
    The silver is more deja vue
    is hard to pick

The blue can be arranged to wear else wear as often as possible.
    while the silver cannot be…..and only be used on red carpet…..other-wise you sweet all the floors eeeek! ;-)
    and you can cut the bottom because there is where the dress stuns!

but my heart goes to the silver ….. I love mermaids sorta dress(never had one)

7. Lucía July 3, 2011 at 10:45 #

Both looked perfect.

8. anamika July 3, 2011 at 10:59 #

excuse me I write too fast and barely read back (slap slap slapping me face)
    I ment sweeping the floor. :-)

9. artemis July 3, 2011 at 11:48 #

I totally agree with you FC :-) I thought I had my BDOTW till Friday…but Eugenia was just unbelievable!!

10. JacobGH July 3, 2011 at 13:55 #

Just out of curiosity, FC, who was your pre-Friday pick??
    I voted for Kate Moss but Rosie was my #2

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2011 at 14:16 #

Rosie.

11. Laura July 3, 2011 at 16:52 #

They both look great. Rosie and Eugenia are what stars are supposed to look like. The week started badly for me, with the shock of the BET awards and, but Rosie and Eugenia proved that REAL style is alive and well.

Just hope, we see more women like this and less of the riff raff. Rosie had the best promo to date, but Eugenia has one of the best red carpets looks in years. Love them both.

12. NooG July 3, 2011 at 17:17 #