Julie Bowen In Naeem Khan - "Horrible Bosses" LA Premiere

Julie Bowen In Naeem Khan – “Horrible Bosses” LA Premiere

In Salma Hayek's Closet - Bottega Veneta Brick Cervo Bag & YSL Deauville Canvas Wedge Sandals

In Salma Hayek’s Closet – Bottega Veneta Brick Cervo Bag & YSL Deauville Canvas Wedge Sandals

35 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. AW July 1, 2011 at 20:00 #

Rosie looks beyond gorgeous but I had to vote for Catherine just by virtue of her stepping it up! This look is pure fashion and she deserves a round of applause!

2. Ella July 1, 2011 at 20:13 #

I was between Rosie or Hilary, but I went with Hilary ;-)……now, if Kate wears a ball gown sometime in Canada, she will be my BDOTW

3. GGG July 1, 2011 at 20:37 #

What a great week for fashion! So many excellent choices, but I had to go with Catherine. Love her!

• Linda July 1, 2011 at 22:09 #

My thoughts exactly. I gave it to Catherine for the lovely dress and wonderful accessories. Rosie is second place and Rose Byrne also looks great.

4. ShoeGal July 1, 2011 at 20:40 #

Well Ashley Greene was* MY* BDOTW but since she didn’t make it on here I went with the Armani. I didn’t love it on the runway but it looks lovely on the red carpet. I think poor Kate Moss needs some spanx and a hairbrush.

5. Gemma July 1, 2011 at 20:48 #

This is a really tough one!! I really love both Hilary and Eva’s looks but I have to give huge respect to Catherine for re-working something that was already in her closet. It’s easy to look fabulous when you can just pick a designer dress of the rack but Catherine has clearly put alot of thought into her outfits for this trip (I agree with your thoughts FC that she gravitates towards navy bc of her ring). Love the hat/dress combo for Canada Day! “With glowing hearts!!”

6. robbie July 1, 2011 at 21:01 #

rosie all the way for me. but kate and hilary came close though.

this will be interesting though seeing diane and rosie in the same poll.

7. joe July 1, 2011 at 21:15 #

i personally would have gone with Kate Middleton in Erdem, but I went with Eugenia in Armani Prive… credit for wearing and pulling off such a tricky and different look…

• Kaz July 3, 2011 at 00:37 #

I voted for Eugenia too. That dress is so unusual, such a beautiful colour, and perfectly styled!

8. Tanize Monnerat July 1, 2011 at 21:27 #

It was between Rosie and Eugenie (because brides are brides!!!) and gave it to Eugenie.

• artemis July 1, 2011 at 22:20 #

Same here ;-)

9. avika July 1, 2011 at 21:51 #

My BDOTW was Rosie at NY premiere…

10. Tahj July 1, 2011 at 22:16 #

PLEASE give it to Hilary Swank people. The Transformers girl? Bahh you can see that slinky metallic gown worn by any supermodel at any fancy event. Nothing new. But this is the BEST Hilary Swank has EVER looked. That gown is STUNNING. I have to campaign for her, I’m sorry.

11. Matt R July 1, 2011 at 22:27 #

Rosie had an insane promo tour, one of the best I think I’ve seen. I understand why her red Antonio Berardi wasn’t put on her, but that Naeem Khan gown was simply divine. I had to go for her. I loved Catherine as well with the red accessories on the white dress, and Hilary Swank in Elie Saab was amazing, but I had to go for Rosie..

Good luck choosing FC :) And thanks again!

• Fashion Critic July 1, 2011 at 22:33 #

Thanks and you’re welcome x

12. Teri July 1, 2011 at 22:30 #

My BDOTW is Rosie at London Premier.

13. Hisadora July 2, 2011 at 04:22 #

This is certainly Rosie’s week! She looks fantastic.

14. rebecca July 2, 2011 at 06:54 #

This was a really hard poll and I love that it continues to get harder and harder every week and that celebrities and stepping up their red carpet game, but Rosie stole my heart from day one. That and I don’t want her to get unacknowledged from her FLAWLESS promo tour. She & her stylist have impeccable taste!

15. anamika July 2, 2011 at 08:32 #

All for me.

16. anne July 2, 2011 at 09:13 #

I thought i would go with Hilary as i loved her in that dress but now seeing all the looks together my attention goes straight to Eugenia in that Armani prive. Really stunning! Catherine would have been my third choice.

17. Alina July 2, 2011 at 10:01 #

Rosie for being flawless.

• Alina July 2, 2011 at 12:11 #

FC,will you feature the royal wedding?

The Crown Princess of Sweden , Carla Bruni,Naomi Campbell,Karolina Kurkova,Demi Moore are supposed to be attending the wedding.

• Fashion Critic July 2, 2011 at 12:35 #

Yes, but not live.

• Alina July 2, 2011 at 13:18 #

Thank you.

18. Emi July 2, 2011 at 16:02 #

Diane, for me, then Rose and Rosie. I agree with ShoeGal, Kate needed spanx, I think she’s pregnant, or maybe she started the celebration before the wedding (drinking a bottle of Dom Perignon).

19. mol July 2, 2011 at 16:11 #

I had to chose Hilary, the best I’ve ever seen her.

20. awdah July 2, 2011 at 18:03 #

I love Rosie’s elegance in that Naeem Khan dress. & Kate looked so beautiful on her big day. But I was mostly blown away by Eugenia Silva this week. So elegant, edgy, and her accessories complemented her structured dress perfectly. My vote went to her <3

21. Lucía July 2, 2011 at 18:12 #

It’s between Rosie and Kate Moss for me this week

22. Amanda July 2, 2011 at 18:39 #

I was about to ask the very question Alina has just asked.

This week Kate wins for me. I love it when a bride wears something that suits her usual personality, who doesnt transform herself into someone else for only one day.

The dress was not only stunning and divine, but very suiting to her personality and her everyday style: it was vintage, rocker, romantic, hippie-ish, bohemian, bold and classic at the same time! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Vee July 2, 2011 at 18:56 #

Rosie!!

24. Ella July 3, 2011 at 03:28 #

FC, are you going to continue chronicling Kate’s Canada/US trip? You are the one I come to for opinions….and pictures ;-)

Also, I look forward to Royal Wedding of Monaco pictures as well

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2011 at 07:42 #

yes of course

25. Hannah July 3, 2011 at 05:05 #

I think ti was pretty obvious this week that Rosie was goign to win, this has been one of my favourite looks from her promo tour and I am glad, because while she was pickign good looks she wasn’t killing me as I kne wshe could, and as she is proving here, I am finding it really interesting, in a good way, to watch such a glamourous promo tour, since in comparison to probably every other premiere outside of a film festival she is really quite overdressed. However, in saying that I am almost dissappointed that this look had to be this week, purely because there can only be up to two winners each week and there were so many great looks this week, and also because my actual favourite look from her whole tour was the row look which she wore, but when she had her hair up and sunglasses on, and her burberry look was amazing too, I really hope we see her hair up more. However, my vote wen tot diane, this si probably because the writing covered the tights, but she just looks beyond amazing, my eye is drawn immediately to her, so she was my easy choice this week. Thanks for all your coverage this week FC, it was been abusy week and I am uber impressed, as always, with how you covered it all and then some. I hope you are having a nice rain-free weekend!, and I eagerly anticipate your choice for BDOTW tomorrow!

• Fashion Critic July 3, 2011 at 07:41 #

26. Tahj July 3, 2011 at 06:00 #

I can’t believe Hilary Swank isn’t winning this. Its a no-brainer. Rosie can’t win for everything she puts on. We’ve seen a million metallic dresses like that anyway. And I don’t see how Kate Moss has more votees than Hilary. Her dress is so unflattering on her body. Had anybody else worn that, it would not be considered best of the week.