01.07.11 Premiere

Jennifer Aniston In Balenciaga – “Horrible Bosses” LA Premiere

Jennifer Aniston was predictable as ever on the red carpet for the LA Premiere of her latest movie, “Horrible Bosses” last night.

The actress wore a black Balenciaga racer-back dress.

The embellished LBD can’t be faulted as it shows off her near perfect body to perfection.

I’m not sure why, but I have been loving all her LBD’s recently.

Mostly because they don’t have a deja vu effect despite all being mini’s.

As always her shoe choice is on point as she opted for black Versace strappy sandals.

A black Ferragamo clutch and Fred Leighton jewels completed her look.

I think is a worthy BDOTW contender. Do you?

[nggallery id=875]

Credit: Getty

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace - Late Show With David Letterman

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace – Late Show With David Letterman

Hailee Steinfeld for Miu Miu vs Elle Fanning for Marc by Marc Jacobs Ad Campaigns

34 Responses to Jennifer Aniston In Balenciaga – “Horrible Bosses” LA Premiere

1. Kate July 1, 2011 at 14:32 #

BDOTW for sure. She looks HOT. No-one does being in love better then Jennifer.

2. Christine July 1, 2011 at 14:35 #

However nice she looks, it is still very safe and fails to make a great impact. It falls flat in comparison with Leighton Meester’s last two looks, for instance.

3. gabis July 1, 2011 at 14:52 #

Hm, not really for me. She looks great and even though it is quite an unusual LBD for Jen, IMO it doesn’t make it for BDOTW. Maybe if the dress was in a different color or if her hair was somewhat different. She chopped but it is still the same old flat ironed hair. At the end of the day, it’s the same hair only shorter. I wish I could know what’s the deal with her hair and why she NEVER tries different things like a messy bun or some texturized waves..

4. Marvel July 1, 2011 at 14:54 #

I do like this look even though I was disappointed she wore black. A great look and her hair is quite good

5. maria July 1, 2011 at 14:54 #

i don’t think this is BDOTW worthy. It’s not bad but it’s far from exciting. Same old black, same old strappy sandals.
    I also think that the dress fits weirdly around the midsection.

• Lola July 1, 2011 at 15:03 #

I agree! Something is off with the shoulders too… The necklline is to narrow

• elena July 1, 2011 at 16:07 #

I agree it is not a BDOTW… she is borring

• gabis July 1, 2011 at 15:07 #

that’s true.. it doesn’t do a lot for her waist line.
      mentioning her hair in my other comment, I remember someone saying her hair stylist has the best job in the world. it’s all about blow drying and flat ironing. i wonder is it really necessary to pay someone thousands of dollars and take him everywhere just for that?

• artemis July 1, 2011 at 15:56 #

lol..Agreed! It’s not BDOTW contender for me either..Don’t hate it but Iam very far from lovin it!

• Rebecca Z July 1, 2011 at 15:52 #

I agree with this too–this dress would be flattering for her if she were at a BBQ at her gym–looks like she’s about to go out and run a 10K. So boring and wrong for this occasion. I don’t think it looks sexy–just athletic and boooring.

6. justme July 1, 2011 at 14:54 #

It’s all black but it’s not boring so kudos to her for that.
    I’m not sure I would go as far as BDOTW worthy though. I don’t know…

7. Vidhya July 1, 2011 at 15:19 #

maybe we shud have a “no BDOTW till you wear some other colour campaign” .. in case her stylist reads ur blog, FC?

• Fashion Critic July 1, 2011 at 15:41 #

lol…that is a great idea

8. Lara July 1, 2011 at 15:28 #

Only if you’re starving for contenders. She looks “nice” enough… but not outstanding to me in any way.

9. Maria July 1, 2011 at 15:30 #

BTOTW for sure, she is always perfect.

10. noo July 1, 2011 at 15:46 #

something rubs me all the wrong ways about this! maybe it’s the tank top neckline or the strange short hemline or the way it looks at the waist!

11. Suz July 1, 2011 at 16:07 #

Eugenia Silva, BDOTW contender. Jennifer Aniston in this, definitely not in the same category for me.

• Luiza July 1, 2011 at 16:22 #

I don’t think it is possible to compare a gown to a LBD.. As for the overall look, I think she’s a BDOTW contender!

12. Hannah July 1, 2011 at 16:08 #

I actually am really not a fan at all of this look. I do ot think it is very flattering on her, personally, an dI am so bored of black dresses. I find it sad that she has got probably some of the best colouring for colours, with super tanned skin, bright blue eyes and nice hair (which would be nicer if it was ever up but is clearly alergic to that), and a killer body. The choices for her are endless, she can very almsot any silhouette, and probably literally every colour: aqua, pinks, reds, olive green, jewel tones, brights. I think it is jsut more infruriating because it is summer, and because she wore that orange vivivenne westwood the other week. Even grey would be a welcome change.

• lucy diamond July 1, 2011 at 19:57 #

I agree. All we ever see her in is black or beige with repeated hairstyles. Move on Jen. So many used to want to look like you, now you barely get a second glance. You can do so much better!

13. Pavement Frippery July 1, 2011 at 16:10 #

Is it just me or do the Balenciaga dresses that get worn on the red carpet have little to nothing to do with what goes on in their collections? I felt the same way about the gunmetal gown Emma Stone wore to the Critics’ Choice Awards.

14. Alfie July 1, 2011 at 16:29 #

Nope, no BTOTW for her. Jenifer Aniston in a little black dress, boring sandals, and little black strappy heels is never a BDOTW. It’s done to death and there’s no effort into it.

15. Hannah July 1, 2011 at 16:48 #

Yawn.

Not worth it…I don’t even remember the last time she’s impressed me.

16. Shell July 1, 2011 at 17:07 #

rolls eyes…plz another lbd? just stay home Jen

17. AJ July 1, 2011 at 17:08 #

I’m totally with you FC! Sometimes her LBDs can get a little boring, but I really think she looks good here! She isBDOTW worthy!

18. Parvati July 1, 2011 at 17:34 #

I love this look! It may be black, but it’s not boring at all! The dress is flattering and the sandals are gorgeous! Together, they make a very sexy look! Jennifer Aniston and Eugenia Silva are my BDOTW contenders!

19. Tahj July 1, 2011 at 18:01 #

She always looks nice. Maybe predictable, but it works for her. Not everyone has to be Cate Blanchett or Diane Kruger. I would not say this was a BDOTW contender though. Not even close.

20. ayishaa July 1, 2011 at 19:35 #

Is it just me or does the dress make her look pregnant. IMO the dress is very unflattering around the waist area.

21. Luca July 1, 2011 at 19:36 #

WOW that is hot! She looks freaking amazing! Who cares if its a LBD again, its amazing! I dont want to be picky but i wish she had worn one of the options that Shoerazzi gave to Kerry Washington, especially the Sergio Rossi’s it would have been nice to break up the all black, plus i just want to see those shoes on the red carpet! Other than that small thing she looks great! For sure a BDOTW!

22. Emi July 1, 2011 at 20:22 #

I don’t know… less boring than her usual outfit. With different shoes, maybe, but she wears only this kind of sandals. She looks great, she has a great body, but she doesn’t add anything to clothes, I think, like Cameron Diaz has been doing recently.

23. Michelle July 2, 2011 at 01:06 #

One word: boring

• Alina July 2, 2011 at 10:48 #

ditto.

24. Vidhya July 2, 2011 at 20:11 #

I had to share this thought.. i was thinking abt hw jealous I was of SJP and every other hollywood actress, even kim kardashian for their amazing luck and how they get to wear these divine creations.. and it struck me.. im so not jealous of jen aniston or kate middleton ( yeah she is a princess.. still) Is that the true meaning of girl next door? is it endearing to people? what do u think?

25. Lucía July 5, 2011 at 17:01 #

I like the shoes. Black but cute enough