Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Loves Her Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato Pumps

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is having an amazing run on the red carpet during her “Transformers: Dark Of The Moon” promo tour.

Whilst she’s given us backless, strapless and halter gowns with some thigh-high splits, plus chic separates and sexy day dresses, the one thing that’s been consistent is her love for her nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato pumps.

She most recently wore them to the New York Premiere, but I she’s worn them on 4 other occasions.

The love started at the 2011 Glamour Women of the Year Awards when she paired the pumps with her Stella McCartney dress.

Whilst the pumps work with many different styles and looks, their most recent appearance didn’t quite work for me.

You can find these pumps at Browns Fashion.

Credit: Style.com & Alexander Murashkin/Spletnik.ru & Getty

Sidewalk Style: Leighton Meester's Carven Dress, YSL Tote & Alexandre Birman Sandals

Sidewalk Style: Leighton Meester’s Carven Dress, YSL Tote & Alexandre Birman Sandals

Sidewalk Style: Jessica Alba In Tibi

Sidewalk Style: Jessica Alba In Tibi

13 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Loves Her Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato Pumps

1. Moxie June 30, 2011 at 17:09 #

Love the gowns, but she needs a new pair of shoes.

• Luca June 30, 2011 at 21:18 #

I wish she would have worn the Brian Atwood VB shoes she wore to the Guys Choice Awards with her Antonio Berardi gown, it would have been fierce!

• Linda June 30, 2011 at 22:01 #

Wow, holy gorgeous in that pic too. And yes, the shoes are awesome and would have worked so much better with the red dress.

• Laura June 30, 2011 at 22:30 #

Good call. I agree.

2. meee June 30, 2011 at 18:12 #

you are very observant FC.

3. dee June 30, 2011 at 18:22 #

I only really like the shoes with the 2nd and 3rd look. The shoes are great though.

• Naomi June 30, 2011 at 19:00 #

I agree – I only like them on the looks you’ve mentioned.

4. Bliss Fusion June 30, 2011 at 18:27 #

The are on top of my wish list!!

5. MichelleTina June 30, 2011 at 18:55 #

I think these are the perfect repeat shoes. They work so well with so many looks.

I think Rihanna has the best obsession with them though. She’s worn them even more times.

• justme June 30, 2011 at 19:48 #

I agree. If you have to repeat shoes, those are the ones to go for.

And yes lol, Rihanna wears them from red carpets to dinners with her pals. Maybe they’re comfortable?

• Fashion Critic June 30, 2011 at 20:10 #

yes maybe they are. They would be the first Louboutin to be comfortable.

6. mari June 30, 2011 at 19:27 #

besides pretty,they must be very comfy for her not to change them.
    My worst night mare is standing for hours with a shoe that is uncomfortable.

7. Linda June 30, 2011 at 22:42 #

wow clicked on the glamour thread and read some of the comments about KK didn’t even notice but am glad the post about her are gone I just wish everyone else would do the same. I think the media thinks we care about her and I am sick of people saying she is a role for body acceptance there are plenty of other women who are better choices not Miss plastic fantastic. And Rosie has looked great I just wish she didn’t wear the shoes with the last look like you said a strappy sandal is always gonna win over a pump when paired with a gown