Wow.

I’m almost rendered completely speechless as Rosie Huntington-Whiteley knocks it out of the fashion ball park again tonight.

The Brit babe walked the red carpet at the “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” New York Premiere in Times Square wearing Antonio Berardi.

Her red lamé Antonio Berardi Fall 2011 gown is breath-taking.

After wearing many backless numbers, she opted for a strapless gown on this occasion which has a sexy central split and a structured bodice.

I really wish she opted for a different pair of shoes to the nude Louboutin’s she wore to ‘Live with Regis & Kelly’ earlier in the day.

I also a bit bugged by the silver ribbon tied around her neck.

Other than that she looks like Jessica Rabbit, which is a huge compliment.

[nggallery id=869]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Kelly Rowland's Closet - Jimmy Choo Dome Diamanté-Embellished Suede Sandals

In Kelly Rowland’s Closet – Jimmy Choo Dome Diamanté-Embellished Suede Sandals

In Fearne Cotton's Closet - Tucker Floral Shirt

In Fearne Cotton’s Closet – Tucker Floral Shirt

59 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Antonio Berardi – “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” New York Premiere

1. Ollie June 29, 2011 at 01:17 #

I agree – Great dress, meh accessories.

Although, and I feel bad saying it because she really does look stunning most of the time, but…isn’t she a little overdressed for all these appearances? It’s not like she’s at Cannes or an Oscar-bait premiere. Am I wrong in feeling that she should be having a little more fun with her shiny summer blockbuster?

• Gigi June 29, 2011 at 01:33 #

Ollie, I think you’re right. She looks amazing. Phenomenal. But so many of these looks would work for the Oscars. You could even argue that with a movies like the Transformers, hardly Oscar material, a more fun look would be extremely appropriate.

But she sure knows how to strut her stuff.

• Leo June 29, 2011 at 01:37 #

Well, the thing is, since she is not really an actress, she is doing her best looking fab to promote the movie. Because nobody is going to see Tranformers for her acting, she’s there to be looked at, so she is playing that part in the events, being a well paid decorative piece.

I do like this look, even if it does not top the others so far, but I would lose the necklace, it’s terrible.

• Emi June 29, 2011 at 06:57 #

Well paid decorative piece, you’re so right! Personally I think that at least Megan Fox had a good attitude on the red carpet, even if she talked too much to be fired!

• Jen T June 29, 2011 at 21:31 #

Agree with you. I see her and think, “Well, she’s doing exactly what Michael Bay hired her to do.”

• Bec June 29, 2011 at 01:44 #

I never thought of that….you make a good point!

It would have been great to see this gorgeous dress at a big event! It would look amazing in a turquoisey colour too! :) :)

• Verena June 29, 2011 at 02:10 #

She IS overdressing a little. But in her defense, it’s her first press tour, so she is excused for being a little too excited. And without being mean, it could also be her last one (on that scale, at least). I mean… Also, it does the job, everyone is talking about her and hence the film. Good job!

This is not her best look but she still looks amazing. But then nothing tops her Gucci for me. That was perfection.

• justme June 29, 2011 at 02:16 #

I think you guys are either undermasting the Transformers movies or the purpose of Rosie (and before her, Megan).
      Lol you can’t show up in a jumpsuit at the premiere(s) of a billion dollar franchise when you are the only lead female.

• Rocky June 29, 2011 at 10:07 #

I agree.

• justme June 29, 2011 at 20:05 #

*underestimating, wow lol

• gabis June 29, 2011 at 02:31 #

She looks flawless, breath-taking for sure! What I LOVE about Rosie is that she really follows that saying “Less is more”. She knows (or her stylist for that matter, does she have one btw?) exactly how to balance color, accessories, makeup. It’s hard not to love her style. But I do agree with you on the silver ribbon. She should’ve opted for some real, discreet jewelry, but that’s just a minor detail.
      I also agree with Ollie about the whole overdressed thing. But maybe this is her way to have fun- to play [over] dress up =)

• Emi June 29, 2011 at 06:53 #

I agree with you Ollie about dress and accessories. I also don’t understand the silver ribbon, a beautiful bracelet would have been a good choice. Also, am I the only one who think that those Louboutin are not for gowns like that? I think they’re right for the day or for a short dress, but this is an “Oscar gown”. And I agree about the fact that she looks so serious for the promotion a summer blockbuster…

2. Laura June 29, 2011 at 01:27 #

I was thinking she looked like jessica Rabbit too. I think Rosie dressing up, is making up for her lack of talent. It is all good though.

• 2c June 29, 2011 at 03:02 #

“all good though” lolol :p

3. Hisadora June 29, 2011 at 01:41 #

STUNNING. The shoes and the silver ribbon are a minor mistake when everything else is perfect. BDOTW contender for sure.

4. mol June 29, 2011 at 01:42 #

Holy schmoly! Well, she does in a way stay true to her sleek minimal style, but she also changes it up enough that I stay interested, riveted actually what with that shiney knock your eyes out red and the fit and shape of the gown. I do agree with the quibble on her shoes, but I love her hair and her sublime makeup. Of course, the movie will never live up to this awesome premiere run she’s had, but who cares – we all want to see more of her!!

5. mm June 29, 2011 at 02:02 #

She is rolling thru this press tour like she is at Cannes! When it is your moment you have to go hard! Love it

• justme June 29, 2011 at 02:17 #

Exactly. Go hard or go home ;)

6. Luiza June 29, 2011 at 02:35 #

STUNNING. But my favorite gown of her tour is deff. the Gucci

7. Moxie June 29, 2011 at 02:48 #

“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.”

8. Ariel June 29, 2011 at 02:53 #

Why wait for the Oscars for the gowns she wears on the red carpet when you can wear them now on your film’s red carpet? Because half of these dresses presented on the runway are never worn. I give Rosie props for wearing such stunning gowns. She definitely has the best promo tour so far! Every look is fabulous. I wish it never ends! Now Rosie, can we get an Elie Saab gown? :D

• Fashion Critic June 29, 2011 at 05:48 #

That would top off this promo tour very nicely for me ;D

• Lo June 29, 2011 at 07:57 #

I agree! Why does everyone keep using the term “overdressed”??! Isn’t this fashion we are discussing??? I think it’s amazing that FINALLY we have someone who is setting the bar for what people SHOULD wear again on the red carpet. Cocktail dresses are getting old. Why wait for the Oscars?

• Fashion Critic June 29, 2011 at 08:35 #

I agree with you all.

I don’t think she has been overdressed at all during this promo tour.

The Oscars tend to be a let down fashion-wise for the majority of attendees, so I’m surprise people are saying ‘save it for the Oscars.’

It’s only people like Cate Blancett, Zoe Saldana and Marion Cotillard who dare to make real fashion choices on these occasion anyway.

Can’t wait for the LA Premiere.

• artemis June 29, 2011 at 10:15 #

Totally agree! We always look for the “Wow factor” on the red carpet and most celebs don’t give it to us…so now that we found Rosie we shouldn’t complain;-)
          Amazing dress, agree about the shoes and ribbon jewelry..but my favourite is stiil Gucci!

• dee June 29, 2011 at 14:54 #

I agree FC.

• Alexandra June 29, 2011 at 09:21 #

Agreed. I will take “overdressed” Rosie over the likes of Cameron Diaz in black pumps and boring mini dresses every day! Remember how disappointed we were during Nine promo tour and begged the ladies to dress up?

I don’t think Rosie being overdressed is the case, rather than most celebs being under-dressed, thinking they’re so fab any LBD with pumps will do. Go Rosie! I don’t remember her wearing red before, but she looks AMAZING.

I kinda hope that thanks to her rest of VS angels will discover that there’s the whole wide world of fashion besides bandage and floral dresses ;)

9. robbie June 29, 2011 at 03:09 #

whoever is styling her needs a medal! although perhaps also a little slap for the shoe choice though.

she just oozes sex appeal. i only hope other stars will take note on how to be sexy without being vulgar.

10. T from Sydney June 29, 2011 at 03:16 #

I just read on her stylist twitter her necklace is a custom jewelmint peice – Cher her stylist designs fir jewelmint

Its not working with the dress

Rosie may mostly suck in the movie but she has had the BEST promo tour in along time!!

11. NH June 29, 2011 at 03:17 #

when i saw the pic i said “wow” and then i read your comment, the first word you said was “wow”…haha
    she indeed looks WOW in this dress

• noo June 29, 2011 at 06:22 #

same here :D i never thought that this dress could translate this way to a red carpet , but then rosie is stunning :D

• Fashion Critic June 29, 2011 at 06:44 #

I 3rd that.

12. CB June 29, 2011 at 03:27 #

This dress is PERFECT for the Transformers movie. It has a little sleek, mechanical look to it. Hate the silver ribbon, too. I can deal with the Louboutins because at least they aren’t black “hoof” pumps!

13. ann June 29, 2011 at 03:35 #

she looks hot but she needs to put on 5 pounds…. her face is looking skeletor-like….

14. Matt R June 29, 2011 at 03:46 #

Okay….for everyone who is saying that these gowns and outfits should be saved for Cannes or the Oscars, we all expect amazing promo tours out of experienced actresses and we don’t always get it (recent example is Cameron Diaz). And if I am not mistaken, we also aren’t here to criticize whether or not she can act or not (first movie, inexperienced, etc); we are here to love or hate the clothes.

Speaking of clothes. I mean DAMN. I seriously doubt there will be another actress this year who will come remotely close to matching the near perfection that Rosie has hit, as she has killed it in all of her press junkets and premieres. She looks simply stunning in this gown and I hope there is one more premiere in LA, so she can just round out this amazing run.

• Bill June 30, 2011 at 06:27 #

agreed!

15. Thomas J Monks June 29, 2011 at 03:59 #

Someone is really gonna have to try really hard to take away the best promo title away from her…at least in my opinion all of her premiere looks are best dressed of the year worthy IMO

• Bill June 30, 2011 at 06:28 #

Ditto!

16. JacobGH June 29, 2011 at 04:20 #

I’m honestly having a conniption fit over this girl at this point. She can do no wrong! Her va-va-voom is out of control in this dress and I am loving it. I’m not sure it tops the stunning green/black Gucci or the midnight blue Burberry but this definitely deserves to be up there on the list. I’m hoping her acting isn’t terrible so she is cast in some more films! The red carpet will be a less beautiful place without her, that’s for sure.

17. AJ June 29, 2011 at 04:29 #

So far I think this is my least fave from her promo tour looks and that she still looks fantastic! But I agree the shoes are very vanilla and that silver ribbon looks like the string from a balloon!

18. mochababe73 June 29, 2011 at 05:00 #

I don’t like it. The dress reminds me of a Vegas showgirl, and not in a good way.
    And for an action movie premiere, I do find her to be overdressed.

19. rebecca June 29, 2011 at 05:34 #

Too many looks to pick from for BDOTW I’m really afraid she won’t get it because no one will vote on the same look. She still really needs recognition though because this is my favorite promo tour of the year so far and from the looks of it it’s going to be extremely hard for anyone to beat her. Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart, step up your game! Prove us wrong!

• Joe June 29, 2011 at 06:39 #

it really is an amazing promo tour. i’ve never seen anything quite like it. perhaps she’ll get an award at the end of the year for best promo tour on the blog! haha

• Alexandra June 29, 2011 at 09:52 #

Fingers crossed for Emma, i hope she kills it on her last HP promo tour! *tears*

20. Joe June 29, 2011 at 06:38 #

I hate to say it but, she looks great from afar. When you get up close with the dumb ribbon and shoes that she’s been wearing for days now, it’s not so striking. Take off the necklace, put on some sandals and we’re good to go. Perhaps even a hair change. She’s been using the side swept style a lot.

21. roxana June 29, 2011 at 06:46 #

gorgeus!

22. Saara June 29, 2011 at 06:51 #

I would have loved the runway shoes or sandals of that color.

23. PB June 29, 2011 at 07:51 #

This really reminds me of the Armani Prive dress that Anne Hathaway wore in blue at the Oscars, and Penelope Cruz wore in red to the Pirates premiere.

• Fashion Critic June 29, 2011 at 07:54 #

Really?

I don’t see it. The only thing they have in common is the colour red.

• Moxie June 29, 2011 at 12:42 #

Probably because they are all in a similar shiny material.

24. D June 29, 2011 at 09:28 #

love rosie

25. Rach June 29, 2011 at 10:02 #

I don’t want this promo tour to ever end!

• Linda June 30, 2011 at 04:44 #

Me neither! Best tour of the decade probably.

26. Alina June 29, 2011 at 10:30 #

She looks stunning.

27. lily June 29, 2011 at 13:31 #

I am not a Tranformers fan. But I want to watch the movie because of her. I bet many people have the same feeling. It is because she dresses so right, she looks wonderful during premieres.
    Imho, she is using fashion as a great tool to promote the movie and herself.

28. Sharon June 29, 2011 at 16:30 #

I don’t really care if Rosie is overdressed or not. I’m thoroughly enjoying this beautiful woman in beautiful clothing. And an extra bonus is seeing the gowns on a woman who knows how to pose in them.

29. Luis June 30, 2011 at 02:14 #

I’m not impressed, and that necklace is from her stylist (Cher Coulter) and was created for her and named after her, but i hate it.

30. anamika June 30, 2011 at 02:46 #

I can’t experss my self …..101%perfect

31. Gabrie1a July 9, 2011 at 00:34 #

Put some purple opera gloves on her and we got a real life Jessica Rabbit