28.06.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Eva Mendes’ Stella McCartney Clutch & Chloe Wedges

This is perfect summery look to bring out the much needed sunshine in London.

Eva Mendes was spotted wearing a bright yellow dress whilst out in New York City recently.

The actress added a Stella McCartney citrus clutch with a gold chain to her to add even more zing to her look.

Chloé rope detail wedges and a few colourful bracelets completed Eva’s street chic look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Hailee Steinfeld In Versus Versace J.W. Anderson - Jimmy Kimmel Live

Hailee Steinfeld In Versus Versace J.W. Anderson – Jimmy Kimmel Live

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In The Row - 'Live with Regis & Kelly'

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In The Row – ‘Live with Regis & Kelly’

14 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Eva Mendes’ Stella McCartney Clutch & Chloe Wedges

1. AW June 28, 2011 at 21:40 #

She looks divine, just perfect

• anamika June 30, 2011 at 02:46 #

2. J June 28, 2011 at 21:43 #

i think i’m ready for a bit more punch from eva. she is so incredibly sexy, i keep waiting for my jaw to hit the floor, but all these cute summery dresses get in the way of that. she looks beautiful, she is an ode to summer and sunshine and all of that, but i would like to see something a bit different.

3. smolls June 28, 2011 at 21:53 #

I love everything about this look – head to toe, LOVE it!! I covet Eva’s street style – she always looks good & I am always in love with just about every sundress she wears…*sighs*

4. dee June 28, 2011 at 22:22 #

I think she looks so great in these sundresses. It is great everyday look.

5. CreoleLady June 28, 2011 at 22:30 #

Fab street look. Mmm, those wedges, yummy. I like that she frequently wears dresses as opposed to shorts or jeans when she is out and about. And I have decided that I need more citrusy yellows and greens in my closet for summer.

6. Emi June 28, 2011 at 22:54 #

Lovely bag… I don’t like wedges, in general, quite unflattering…

7. Bec June 28, 2011 at 22:56 #

Eva Mendes is the queen of casual chic in my book!! :)

8. Giuseppi Giraffe June 28, 2011 at 22:56 #

I’ve been sorta meh over that citrus print from the first moment I laid eyes on it, but seeing it as a handbag I finally think it’s awesome. Perfect for that dress!

9. mol June 28, 2011 at 23:10 #

That handbag is the perfiect tropical punch to her sundress. I like the rope detail wedges, they blend well with the trim on the bag….

10. gabis June 28, 2011 at 23:17 #

She looks lovely and I like everything except for the handbag. I can’t see what is fashion or chic about a handbag that looks like a table cloth. And what blows my mind is how some people seem to like it just because it’s a Stella McCartney. If it wasn’t from a famous designer, people would say it’s tacky.

11. nkgotho matlou June 28, 2011 at 23:17 #

eva mendes looks hoot with the dress and the bag is amazing but not so sure about the wedges.

12. Rebelr June 29, 2011 at 00:34 #

This is a GREAT look & that bag is stunning

13. Sharon June 29, 2011 at 16:38 #

What a perfect summer outfit and Eva wears it well. I love the accessories too, especially the citrus clutch.