Sidewalk Style: Eva Mendes’ Stella McCartney Clutch & Chloe Wedges

This is perfect summery look to bring out the much needed sunshine in London.

Eva Mendes was spotted wearing a bright yellow dress whilst out in New York City recently.

The actress added a Stella McCartney citrus clutch with a gold chain to her to add even more zing to her look.

ChloĆ© rope detail wedges and a few colourful bracelets completed Eva’s street chic look.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

14 thoughts on “Sidewalk Style: Eva Mendes’ Stella McCartney Clutch & Chloe Wedges

1. J

i think i’m ready for a bit more punch from eva. she is so incredibly sexy, i keep waiting for my jaw to hit the floor, but all these cute summery dresses get in the way of that. she looks beautiful, she is an ode to summer and sunshine and all of that, but i would like to see something a bit different.

2. smolls

I love everything about this look – head to toe, LOVE it!! I covet Eva’s street style – she always looks good & I am always in love with just about every sundress she wears…*sighs*

3. CreoleLady

Fab street look. Mmm, those wedges, yummy. I like that she frequently wears dresses as opposed to shorts or jeans when she is out and about. And I have decided that I need more citrusy yellows and greens in my closet for summer.

4. Giuseppi Giraffe

I’ve been sorta meh over that citrus print from the first moment I laid eyes on it, but seeing it as a handbag I finally think it’s awesome. Perfect for that dress!

5. mol

That handbag is the perfiect tropical punch to her sundress. I like the rope detail wedges, they blend well with the trim on the bag….

6. gabis

She looks lovely and I like everything except for the handbag. I can’t see what is fashion or chic about a handbag that looks like a table cloth. And what blows my mind is how some people seem to like it just because it’s a Stella McCartney. If it wasn’t from a famous designer, people would say it’s tacky.

7. nkgotho matlou

eva mendes looks hoot with the dress and the bag is amazing but not so sure about the wedges.

8. Sharon

What a perfect summer outfit and Eva wears it well. I love the accessories too, especially the citrus clutch.