28.06.11

Jennifer Aniston In Nina Ricci – “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart”

Jennifer Aniston was in head-to-toe black as she made her way to “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” in New York City yesterday.

She currently promoting her latest movie, “Horrible Bosses.”

The actress wore a very pretty black lace Nina Ricci dress.

Once again I like this LBD on Jennifer, as it’s very feminine, sweet, delicate and pretty.

Her shoes are really boring, which is surprising because Jennifer usually makes more impressive footwear choices.

After Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s impressive promo tour run, this is quite sobering.

Kate Beckinsale wore a very similar dress back in September last year.

Credit: INFPhoto

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 BET Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2011 BET Awards?

Paloma Faith In Louis Vuitton - Beyonce Knowles Album Launch

Paloma Faith In Louis Vuitton – Beyonce Knowles Album Launch

15 Responses to Jennifer Aniston In Nina Ricci – “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart”

1. Alina June 28, 2011 at 11:29 #

I wish the dress was cream.

2. Ana Kay June 28, 2011 at 11:55 #

Awesome dress… but same old same old for Jen. Whatever happened to her all changed up new hair?
    And I don’t get the Rosie comparison… what’s the connection FC? What did I miss? :D

• Fashion Critic June 28, 2011 at 12:05 #

Jennifer is currently on a promotional tour of this movie.

Rosie is on a promotional tour of her movie.

Rosie looks great. Jennifer is same old same old, making it a sobering experience after the excitement of Roise.

• gabis June 28, 2011 at 12:46 #

Hahaha FC, woow, Jennifer just started, can you maybe give her some slack? ;)
        And although it wasn’t an amazing start, well, at least you didn’t hate it, right? hahaha so let’s wait and see her next outifts…
        But of course I don’t expect her to get anywhere near Rosie’s brilliant tour looks.

• Fashion Critic June 28, 2011 at 12:49 #

I was being ironic, I guess it didn’t translate

• Ana Kay June 28, 2011 at 19:06 #

Ohh okay. Ha ha.

3. Michelle June 28, 2011 at 12:22 #

I’ll only say this:

If a yawn could yawn

4. Marlie June 28, 2011 at 13:33 #

I wonder if her pyjamas are black too.

5. Laura June 28, 2011 at 13:58 #

The reason why we are all Rosie mad, is because it was the fashion tour to date.The best fashion debut too. One wishes all can wow like Rosie.

6. Lucía June 28, 2011 at 15:13 #

I wish the shoes weren’t black. Apart from that she looks cute.

7. dee June 28, 2011 at 15:22 #

I like the dress but it seems to girly or her.

8. robbie June 28, 2011 at 16:55 #

gorgeous dress, but really in that gorgeous sunshine she chooses a black dress. would have looked gorgeous in white or maybe cream something light and feminine. the shoes are such a boring choice.

9. heather June 28, 2011 at 17:19 #

A minor point – but I think if she’d worn her hair in a ponytail it would’ve helped this look. That hairstyle of hers is beyond boring!

10. Carmen June 28, 2011 at 22:41 #

Even though this is black, Jennifer’s figure looks incredible! (which is probably why she went with this dress) I love the flirty, youthful aspect of this look. Jen looks SO much better after chopping her locks. The dress fits her like a glove!

11. karen June 30, 2011 at 08:38 #

I think this dress looks great on Jen because she is showing off her best asset—her legs. Jen rarely wows me on the red carpet but I like this flirty dress on her. It’s hard for anyone to compare to Rosie because she’s a tall model. It’s her job to look good model the clothes.