27.06.11

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley had a very busy weekend promoting, “Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.”

She was radiant in a silver sequined Naeem Khan gown, she wowed at the London premiere wearing Burberry, plus she opted for Burberry again at the after party.

Before all that she attended the Berlin Press Conference for her first movie.

The model/actress wore a Stella McCartney Pre-Fall 2011 Bordeaux dress with a sexy deep plunging neckline.

Rosie added JewelMint jewelry and Christian Louboutin pumps to her look.

You may remember that Alexis Bledel wore a similar dress with a higher neckline to “The Conspirator” Washington DC Premiere back in April.

Credit: Getty

Julie Bowen In Hervé Léger by Max Azria - Audi Celebrates Emmys' Week 2014

Julie Bowen In Hervé Léger by Max Azria – Audi Celebrates Emmys’ Week 2014

In Gwyneth Paltrow's Closet - Antonio Berardi Stretch-Wool and Chiffon Dress

In Gwyneth Paltrow’s Closet – Antonio Berardi Stretch-Wool and Chiffon Dress

32 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Stella McCartney – “Transformers: Dark Of The Moon” Berlin Press Conference

1. Rebecca Z June 27, 2011 at 21:09 #

might be time to put the cleavage away for a while.

• Julie June 28, 2011 at 02:05 #

I agree. I like the dress, but would modify it to a less plunging neckline.

2. Hisadora June 27, 2011 at 21:10 #

She looks amazing! Seriously, this is the BEST promo tour I’ve ever seen!

3. pam June 27, 2011 at 21:11 #

She looks beautiful, but honestly, that is too much cleavage. Not a fan of anything that has to be taped to your chest to remain decent.

• Emi June 28, 2011 at 07:00 #

I agree with you. And I think it’s too much for a press conference. For the first time during this promo tour I don’t like what she wearing. I mean, beautiful dress but not for the event.

4. E June 27, 2011 at 21:18 #

She looks like she’s wearing no makeup at all! And still gorgeous.

I think she looks sexy but still classy. The more conservative long sleeves help tone down the deep plunging neckline.

• CreoleLady June 28, 2011 at 13:46 #

I agree. The sleeves and length balance the plunging neckline. I like the pumps as well. Topped off with that rich, scrumptious color, I like this look from head to toe!

5. Megan June 27, 2011 at 21:28 #

Getting really tired of seeing her body in revealing clothes.Yes she’s stunning but I would love to see get cover up!

• robbie June 27, 2011 at 21:32 #

the look is hardly revealing, compared to what alot of stars wear.

6. artemis June 27, 2011 at 21:30 #

Now that is what we call minimal make-up! She is gorgeous, a natural beauty! I don’t find that cleavage too much..I think she can pull it off! She stiil looks classy…

7. robbie June 27, 2011 at 21:31 #

well rosie definitely will be a favourite for BDOTW thats for sure. must be hard to pick an actual look since all her looks are fantastic.

• Matt June 27, 2011 at 22:12 #

You are usually very critical of everyone Robbie and I’m shocked how well you love her looks, why wouldn’t you, she looks amazing every time. And people shouldn’t complain about her cleavage, at least the dress is of appropriate length as opposed to others (Blake Lively anyone?)

• robbie June 27, 2011 at 22:45 #

i am usually very hard to please. but there are times when im just in awe of how good someone looks. and rosie is just on a roll with the promo tour.

8. eimear June 27, 2011 at 21:36 #

Love it. It gives me kind of a 90s vibe with the necklace and the blow dry hair.

9. dee June 27, 2011 at 21:46 #

I would like this better with a less cleavage. It’s getting into the overtly sexy zone.

10. jen June 27, 2011 at 21:50 #

i m getting really bored with her boob display, its gotten old, 3 dresses with same idea in a row = boring.

11. Nia June 27, 2011 at 21:58 #

Also getting a little tired of seeing her chest so frequently, but she does look gorgeous here and the colour is stunning on her.

12. Lucía June 27, 2011 at 22:01 #

Aaand one more time amazing.

13. Charlotte June 27, 2011 at 22:13 #

So far I’ve loved Rosie in this promotional tour and to be honest, the showing of large amounts of skin doesn’t bother me because if you’ve got it, flaunt it! However, I wonder what we would all say if Megan Fox took to the red carpet wearing this dress? The words “try-hard” and “trashy” spring to mind! ;)

14. Zoe June 27, 2011 at 22:14 #

Once, just once, I’d love if she messed up. She always looks so amazing, it makes mere mortals like me feel bad.

15. Laura June 27, 2011 at 22:26 #

Best Promo our ever. Best fashion debut too. She, and Cher coulter who is the brains behind the looks, have got it right. She has already bagged most of he covers of top fashion magus, globally. She is going to join the ranks of A list stardom. She does not have that much acting chops, but like Fellow brit babe, Cheryl Cole, She is bankable to the mainstream masses.

I cannot wait to see what Ms. Rosie does next. Oh, and her Airport style is amazing. The way she throws on a pair of burberry jeans, flats and Trilby is Superstar. More of this type of girl.

16. Laura June 27, 2011 at 22:31 #

I think Catherine Zeta Jones, Cheryl Cole and Rosie Huntington – Whiteley are the most beautiful and stylish girls to come out of the UK in a long time.

17. Aimz14 June 27, 2011 at 22:41 #

I’d love to see her wear a really bold pattern. I’m getting a bit bored of her monotone outfits.Don’t get me wrong she’s worn some AMAZING looks on this promo tour but i’d love her to experiment with mixing colours, textures and patterns more

18. Hisadora June 27, 2011 at 22:49 #

Come off it guys! She has a body to die for, why would she hide it?

19. Bec June 28, 2011 at 00:13 #

Love it when she smiles :D I get sick of all the pouting, she looks so much better here!

20. bemelodious June 28, 2011 at 05:11 #

Rosie is beautiful and sexy, and her styling is sick. But, she’s everywhere! Overexposed! I know that we’re supposed to be admiring/analyzing her style, but I’m starting to get sick of her.

21. M June 28, 2011 at 05:51 #

Seriously bored of her plunging necklines or barebacks or tigh high splits. Its gettin boring. Feels like the same formula each time. Hope she tries somethin diff. Personally do not think much of her in terms of fashion choices. Kinda stale

22. Alina June 28, 2011 at 06:37 #

Love it!

23. Rocky June 28, 2011 at 07:32 #

AMAZING.

24. Linda June 28, 2011 at 11:54 #

She’s killing me here. She looks amazing every single time. This could well be the best promo tour of the year. She always manages to look classy and sexy. So far I am not bored by her choices at all as some are.

25. as June 28, 2011 at 15:01 #

Can she be any more perfect?! Perfect 10 every single time!

26. Carmen June 28, 2011 at 23:15 #

I envy her beauty, height, and hair. Gorgeous outfit though. She’s been doing phenomenal on this Transformers tour.