Nina Garcia In Giambattista Valli - "Project Runway" New York Taping

In Kim Kardashian's Closet - Mara Hoffman Aztec-Print Jersey Maxi Tank Dress

In Kim Kardashian’s Closet – Mara Hoffman Aztec-Print Jersey Maxi Tank Dress

24 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week

1. Victoria June 24, 2011 at 20:01 #

It’s Rosie and Rosie for me this week! Nothing can top those looks, amazing! :D

• Ev June 24, 2011 at 20:23 #

Ditto! She was on fire for the past couple of weeks, but this Gucci and this Michael Kors – beyond amazing. I honestly do not know which one I’m going to vote for.

2. marian June 24, 2011 at 20:21 #

wow… i actually think this was pretty tough. i love evan’s makeup and vibe. love rosie in gucci and in michael kors. but i voted for donatella – those shoes!!

• Emi June 24, 2011 at 21:33 #

I didn’t vote for Donatella, but I agree about the shoes, fabulous!

3. Linda June 24, 2011 at 20:26 #

My eye couldn’t get past Rosie in Gucci to give the other ladies a shot – well, except for Rosie in Michael Kors! Lots of great looks, but no competition against Rosie.

4. Henrique June 24, 2011 at 20:38 #

Definitely Rosie in Gucci!

5. Elena June 24, 2011 at 20:39 #

This week is almost impossible!! I love Rosie in pink and Rachel Evan Woods new look is fantastic… Donnatella too… but I can’t take my eyes off Liv! That dress is fantastic and accentuates all her positives. *love* I vote Liv!

6. Molly June 24, 2011 at 20:56 #

Would have voted for Florence Welch in Gucci if she’d been on here – what a great look! Instead, took the similar look on Rosie. My only objection there is her hair interfering with the shoulder detail.

7. Lucía June 24, 2011 at 21:02 #

It’s Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Gucci for me this week :)

8. Naomi June 24, 2011 at 21:13 #

Evan Rachel Wood, without a doubt.
    The only one who actually made me smile while reviewing all the looks.

9. justme June 24, 2011 at 21:14 #

Gucci Rosie!

10. mol June 24, 2011 at 21:25 #

Shout outs to Donatella and Evan Rachel Wood (a choice which my voting finger did waver over for good awhile); but there is no denying the fabulousness of Rosie this week.

11. Emi June 24, 2011 at 21:32 #

Rosie in Gucci, but it was a difficult choice… Liv, Donatella and Evan looked great.

12. mari June 24, 2011 at 21:42 #

rosie in black and olive green … no contest at all, it could even go farther and claim a spot in the BDOTY poll, in my opinion.

13. molly June 24, 2011 at 22:45 #

I had to go with Evan. She is the only one who stepped outside of the box. Rosie was a close second, but her hair sucks.

14. Luis June 25, 2011 at 00:30 #

Rosie so much better in that black dress by Michael Kors than in this pink one. And I also thinkl it’s missing Princess Eugenie.

15. Ala June 25, 2011 at 02:43 #

I don’t think I remember seeing Donatella ever look so healthy, vibrant and *beautiful* … she is literally glowing – the shoes, her hair, her makeup, and that DRESS!

While I agree with others that Rosie looks fab in Gucci (not as much a fan of her Michael Kors), it’s not too much of a stretch for her (as a model) to look good in her clothing – whereas I feel that Donatella is making this look work so well for her – Kudos! :)

(btw, don’t get me wrong, Rosie in Gucci was my second fav, followed by Liv, and then Diane… what an amazing week this has been!)

16. Emma June 25, 2011 at 02:48 #

Wow, last week it was SO hard to pick my favorite, but this week it’s absolutely no contest. No one comes close to Rosie in Gucci.

17. Ayesha June 25, 2011 at 06:08 #

There were a few other great choices but Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Gucci look really didn’t have much competition.I so wanted to see that look on the red carpet.Rosie definitely did justice to this dress.

18. Alina June 25, 2011 at 08:35 #

Rosie in Gucci. Flawless.

19. Tania June 25, 2011 at 12:30 #

OMG it was so difficult to decide between Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Gucci and Diane. I tend go for Diane because she is always styled to perfection, but this time Rosie blew me away!.

FC I am addicted to your blog :)

• Fashion Critic June 25, 2011 at 13:06 #

LOL. So am I ;)

20. Lisa June 25, 2011 at 22:59 #

Rosie in Gucci hands down. She looks stunning. This is my favorite look from a celeb in a long time. I would even go so far as the say she should be a contender for BDOTY.

21. Kathryn June 26, 2011 at 00:03 #