It looks like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is going to dominate the BDOTW poll this week, because she gave us a 3rd option at the 2011 Moscow International Film Festival “Transformers: Dark Of The Moon” Premiere tonight.

The Victoria’s Secret model opted for some high octane glamour by wearing a Gucci silk-organza and pleated chiffon gown from the Fall 2011 collection with Vhernier and Jack Vartanian jewels.

This was very much a sharp in-take of breath moment for me, because I’m been dying to see this look on the red carpet since it took the runway back in February.

Seeing this dress on Cate Blanchett on the cover of InStyle Australia wasn’t enough for me, I had to see it on the red carpet.

Her Gucci gown has a chartreuse floral appliqué asymmetrical top, sheer full-length black skirt which is accented with a belt.

I wish she’s worn her hair back in a bun or a ponytail, but it’s a small thing to gripe about when she looks this good.

I will ask again.

If you could only put one look in the BDOTW poll, which would it be?

Credit: Style.com & PA

67 thoughts on “Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Gucci – 2011 Moscow International Film Festival “Transformers: Dark Of The Moon” Premiere

1. Anissa

I’m really torn between Moscow (pink) and Rio (black). This look would win but her hair just doesn’t work. I’m going to say my fav is her Rio MK dress, as it’s so simple but sexy as all get out, but w/o really trying too hard.

2. Marvel

My original BDOTW nominee was pink MIchael Kors but this blows it out the water. Yes she should have put her hair back but the straight hair works with this and from all her looks this week I think she should be it. Having said that, tomorrow she’ll probably turn up in Valentino Couture tomorrow and blow this one out of the water

3. justme

It’s official, she’s my current style crush. LOVE THIS.
    I agree about the hair but even if it’s let down, it’s still behind the flower so it’s ok.

4. Mahima

I’ve got a girl crush on her now.
    This is amazing! I still love the hair!
    Her stylist deserves a raise!

5. Barbara

i thought she was just another boring VS model,but actually i might have a huge crush on her right now.
    she is absolutely amazing

6. heather

This look is by far the best and definitely BDOTW! Her hair down looks good-it’s sleek & shiny and that works well with the gown.

I was starting to think celebs were toning it down for these premieres, Cam Diaz and Reese W had pretty lackluster runs, but this is more like it!

7. Lucía

Definitely this one for BDOTW. The other dress looks a little cheap, even though she makes it work because she’s gorgeous. She looks stunning here.

8. Emi

This one, it makes me forget about the others, really. She looks stunning and I love her hair, too. This gown is so beautiful.

9. Emily

This look is the best by far! She looks gorgeous without being too sexy. You have to put this one up for BDOTW!

10. joe

i’m still going with rio, altho this is stunning. the difference for me is that in rio it looked effortless and stunning; this clearly had intentions of leaving jaws open. idk if that makes sense…

1) rio
    2) gucci – moscow
    3)kors – moscow

11. fromchi-town

This is outstanding. The color is divine and she looks breathtaking. My fav was Rio one until I saw this – definitely this one, then Rio and then Moscow. Wow she is on a roll.

12. Ariel

She’s definitely one of the best dressed of the year! Stunning! I’m in love with her and her style! <3

13. robbie

i am trying so hard to love it but the sheer skirt bothers me so much. if it was lined i would be all over it like a rash but unlined its just uggh.

the pink michael kors was hot so i would pick that one.

14. igboz

My jaw just hit the floor, and it hit HARD!

No doubt, BDOTW, and deffo in competition for BDOTY.

15. Chloe

She’s becoming my new red carpet favorite…STUNNING. This is the best she had looked since the MET Gala

16. Nikki

Well there’s your pout. I swear I actually thought it was Megan Fox at first glance. I wish she had pulled her hair back.

17. Leila

This is definitely need sot be BDOTW!! She’s so gorgeous, nobody could pull of this outfit better

18. gopika

You hould add this one to BDOTW FC :) she looks fantastic, but not trashy at all. She totally pulls it off :)

19. MG

hair, makeup, gown, shoes and attitude–this is my favorite look from her so far. definitely BDOTW worthy

20. kathryn

I am so torn between the Gucci and the pink Michael Kors. I love them both for different reasons, but I will give the Gucci dress the slightest of edges.