23.06.11

Kristen Stewart attended the premiere for, “A Better Life” during the 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival this week.

She looked the most comfortable and relaxed I have ever seen her on a red carpet.

That’s because she opted for a simple look which included an Alternative Apparel black v-neck t-shirt with 7 For All Mankind “The Skinny” Denim Leggings in rinsed indigo wash.

Pink lippie and Brian Atwood black satin peep-toes completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Topshop & Zara Summer Sales Starts Today

Topshop & Zara Summer Sales Starts Today

'InStyle's Dinner With A Designer' for Rachel Zoe

‘InStyle’s Dinner With A Designer’ for Rachel Zoe

40 Responses to Kristen Stewart In 7 For All Mankind & Alternative Apparel – 2011 Los Angeles Film Festival “A Better Life” Premiere

1. rebecca June 23, 2011 at 12:03 #

Maybe it’s the clothes but she’s really been looking comfortable on the red carpet lately!!

2. june June 23, 2011 at 12:05 #

i kind of wished she’d worn fun/interesting shoes or a bracelet or bangle to jazz up the outfit. she looks comfortable, but it’s kind of ‘meh’ for a premier.

• AW June 23, 2011 at 15:04 #

This girl bores me to sleep no matter what she wears

• molly June 23, 2011 at 22:25 #

same

3. Francesca June 23, 2011 at 12:06 #

Flawless makeup!

4. eimearoconnor June 23, 2011 at 12:09 #

I love it, simple, classic and dateless. The kind of style i would wear myself.

5. Jones19 June 23, 2011 at 12:13 #

I wish she had spiced this up with some color or a print but this is very her.

• Jones19 June 23, 2011 at 12:15 #

Sidenote: How come I’ve stopped getting emails when someone replies to my comments? *sadface*

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2011 at 12:18 #

Are you sure the correct email address is entered as nothing from my side has changed on that front.

Hopefully it hasn’t gone into your spam folder

• bec June 23, 2011 at 12:37 #

I get notifications when other people reply but not when you do FC??

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2011 at 13:28 #

Very strange.
            Ok let me try to figure out what’s going on

• Laura June 23, 2011 at 14:35 #

I’ve always been the same way as bec.

I get e-mails when others reply to my comments but not you FC. I figured you set it up that way.

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2011 at 14:44 #

No…it’s not set up that way. Very strange

6. bec June 23, 2011 at 12:23 #

that t-shirt is a great cut and fit. love it

• Rahel June 23, 2011 at 16:36 #

You can get a similar shirt for a couple of dollars. It’s nothing special.

But I also wouldn’t even call this an outfit/look. The jeans and shoes look good but you can’t wear an average shirt to it.

7. Pati June 23, 2011 at 12:41 #

See, I sad so! Those clothes even put a smile on her face. Good to see her looking more comfortable.

8. kbs June 23, 2011 at 12:54 #

Love this. looks effortless and cool. I’d like her hair to be ponytailed, though.

9. Emma June 23, 2011 at 12:55 #

You’ve put JBrand in the title but 7 For All Mankind in the copy, which is she wearing? I thought it was 7FAM xx

• Fashion Critic June 23, 2011 at 13:26 #

Thanks.

10. jo June 23, 2011 at 13:40 #

I really love her make-up but I think that her look is a little bit too casual for a premiere.

• Naomi June 23, 2011 at 14:27 #

No kidding, I dressed better than this today just to take a test.

• justme June 23, 2011 at 19:21 #

lol ikr

11. Laura June 23, 2011 at 14:03 #

You know I actually like this a lot. It’s not he Oscars or something like that so I don’t mind the casualness of it. And I rather have Kristen wear something like this and look comfortable than something a little more stylish and have her look uncomfortable.

• Jen T June 23, 2011 at 15:28 #

That’s almost exactly what I said the last time she was featured here – I’d rather see her show up looking casual but comfortable than dressy and awkward. I like this a lot – she looks very ‘her.’

• Rahel June 23, 2011 at 16:37 #

You can be casual but still dressy. If she would have worn a pretty shirt/top then it would have been amazing.

• Jen T June 23, 2011 at 17:01 #

I agree, but pretty’s not her thing. I guess I figure she’s smiling, her hair’s clean, it fits and she looks comfortable – she’s not by BDOTW or anything but I’ll take it.

• Rahel June 24, 2011 at 16:03 #

Personally I don’t think that it’s fair to say that it’s already enough if she looks comfortable. A lot of people look comfortable in their ugly clothes.

12. Lucía June 23, 2011 at 14:24 #

Really? this is so boring.

13. Giuseppi Giraffe June 23, 2011 at 15:02 #

The strength of this look is definitely her attitude; you can really tell she’s wearing what she wants to wear, but it is still jeans and a top… so I’m not really blown away by the clothes. Good poise, nice makeup and hair, just meh.
    (okay, I’m not anti-Kristin here, but why go into show business if you never want anyone to look at you and you don’t like to be photographed looking showy?)

14. Gaber June 23, 2011 at 15:08 #

I really love this look and it’s probably going to be the most memorable of this week.

15. robbie June 23, 2011 at 15:27 #

she looks great, and she finally seems more comfortable at events. and shockingly actually smiles and doesnt always look constipated all the time anymore.

16. dee June 23, 2011 at 15:29 #

I like this because this seems like her. The outfit may not be that exciting but it suits her well. She seems like a simple and basic kind of girl. Makeup and hair are flawless.

17. Julie June 23, 2011 at 15:42 #

The shoes don’t go with the outfit. They’re too dressy–especially with a tee that is almost see-through. Also, if you’re going to wear open-toed shoes, spring for a pedicure.

18. mochababe73 June 23, 2011 at 15:54 #

She needed something to jazz it up. Kristen looks like she’s going to the grocery store.

19. Dazzle June 23, 2011 at 15:58 #

If you know anything about Kristen you know the casual clothes have nothing to do with her looking so comfortable here. She was at a laid back event where the attention wasn’t on her. She went to support a friend not be the focus of the night. Which is why I am actually glad she went for such a non dressy look. However IMO Kristen has looked just as confident and happy rocking a minidress,I do think with her it is more about the comfort level of the event vs the clothes. Her hair and makeup were perfection. She looks like her old self again. I think when she went through her Joan Jett hair tansition she struggled a bit. Of course her radiance could just be the result of being blissfully happy in her career and personal life :)

20. Lily June 23, 2011 at 16:01 #

I like the look, it’s totally her style and she looks happy and comfortable. I thought it was cute how she changed her shoes into sneakers after the red carpet

21. claire June 23, 2011 at 18:56 #

did anyone see garrett he looked laid back with his clothes also kristen was smiling her ass off and people still can not just say waht a nice smile or beautiful smile no they have to say o look she smiles she has teeth etc but mtv 2011 june 5th smiling her ass off red mini dress glamour awards 2011 7th june smiling her ass off white printed mini dress cw prem jeans tee smiling her ass off in fact glowing the break up agrees with kristen i love her allways will allways have robs fans hate to see kristen smiling because there boy out whoring and drinking and kristen looks the happiest she has been in a long time go team kristen go to a web site called robstenation when ever any event goes off they have loads more photos and you will see the smiles that the media dont show of kristen sometimes they do but the website has loads of great photos on there or robsten dreams thats good also

22. molly June 23, 2011 at 22:29 #

I wore an outfit just like this on saturday…except I was going out with my friends, not to a red carpet. She should have dressed up a little bit, even if that means adding a jacket. I do love how she rolled up the jeans though.

23. zina June 24, 2011 at 00:38 #

a t-shirt with jeans. wow.

24. Alina June 24, 2011 at 06:25 #