Who Wore Topshop Better? Saoirse Ronan or Rochelle Wiseman

This Topshop playsuit with a chevron striped top and floral print shorts is proving to be quite popular.

Saoirse Ronan was the first to wear this cute playsuit to the CineMagic festival in Dublin, Ireland last month.

The young actress opted to wear her look with a light-weight baby blue jacket and Miu Miu brogues.

I find it really interesting that Rochelle Wiseman opted to wear a similar jacket when she wore the same playsuit whilst leaving Radio 1′s Live Lounge in Madia Vale, London yesterday.

“The Saturdays” singer opted for YSL Tribute sandals and aviators to complete her look.

Despite Rochelle clearly taking inspiration from Saoirse when it came to styling this look, I much prefer the length of Rochelle’s jacket, her sandals over Saoirse’s brogues, plus the pop of her collar.

You can buy Saoirse’s and Rochelle’s playsuit from Topshop US and Topshop International.

Interesting how all 3 playsuits have a different colour stripe going down the center.

Credit: Splash News & Xposure

Sienna Miller In Ralph Lauren - Ralph Lauren Wimbledon Party

Sienna Miller In Ralph Lauren – Ralph Lauren Wimbledon Party

In Evan Rachel Wood's Closet - Jimmy Choo Balance Patent-Leather Mesh Pumps

In Evan Rachel Wood’s Closet – Jimmy Choo Balance Patent-Leather Mesh Pumps

9 Responses to Who Wore Topshop Better? Saoirse Ronan or Rochelle Wiseman

1. Chloe June 22, 2011 at 13:28 #

This is a hard one. Both look good

• Linda June 22, 2011 at 13:43 #

Just what I was thinking. It doesn’t happen too often on these polls, but in this case each made the look their own and both look great.

2. Catriona June 22, 2011 at 13:40 #

All 3 playsuits have a different coloured button bit – I thought Rochelle might have buttoned hers back to front but it’s white all the way up.

I like them both in different ways. Both are appropriate to their ages and styles.

3. Jamie June 22, 2011 at 14:46 #

Yeah I think this is one of those rare times where they wear it equally well.
    For Saoirse, it’s very sweet, girly and cute. For Rochelle, it’s more sassy and fun.

4. Laura June 22, 2011 at 14:48 #

This was a tough one, but I chose Saoirse. The dainty styling is different and cool and appropriate for that playsuit.

5. Rach June 22, 2011 at 17:52 #

I can’t see the poll but if I could, I’d be picking Saoirse. Although Rochelle has styled it better (shoes in particular), the outfit just suits Saoirse more.

• Fashion Critic June 22, 2011 at 17:58 #

It keeps disappearing for some unknown reason.

6. la June 22, 2011 at 19:35 #

i adore saoirse`s look, honestly, when i scrolled down my first reaction was “I feel like i haven`t seen this campaign before” then i saw coca cola in the background. great.

7. Random J June 30, 2011 at 01:30 #

I vote Saoirse. Her look is more put together. Something about that Saturday’s chicks’ get up just doesn’t look right.