Jennifer Lopez In Hakaan – “Wetten Dass” Performance

Following Jennifer Lopez’ interview on the German television program “Wetten Dass,” she also performed her new single, “On The Floor.”

She put in a typically energetic performance wearing a Hakaan Fall 2011 dress.

The singers dress appears to have additional embellishments on the bodice to make it the perfect performance piece.

The haltered black dress with a feathered skirt was worn with black tights and black sandals.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Blake Lively In Emilio Pucci - 2011 Elle Style Awards

Blake Lively In Emilio Pucci – 2011 Elle Style Awards

Florence Welch In Gucci - 'Good Morning America' 2011 Summer Concert Series

Florence Welch In Gucci – ‘Good Morning America’ 2011 Summer Concert Series

13 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Hakaan – “Wetten Dass” Performance

1. Emi June 21, 2011 at 08:34 #

I’m so tired od her performances… she’s always the same. Why did she have so much success with that awful song which use the sample of “Lambada”? The dress is perfect for a performance, anyway.

• Fashion Critic June 21, 2011 at 08:47 #

The song not great. It’s only doing so well on the back of American Idol.

She couldn’t give away her last album and I can imagine her latest album won’t be that great either.

She only did AI to boost her career as it was flagging (lets be honest)

I haven’t been into her music in since “This Is Me… Then” in 2002.

• mila June 21, 2011 at 16:57 #

Her song is doing really well all around the world and expect the UK and US, nobody knows, watch or care about Idol, it’s a HIt because people love the song.

about her outfit I didn’t like it on pictures but it looked great on the video.

2. Jones19 June 21, 2011 at 11:26 #

Those heels look like hooves when she’s dancing, I do love the modifications to her dress though.

3. Anna June 21, 2011 at 13:23 #

Love your page!!!

Just wanted to ask, if you know what Heidi Klum was wearing during the “Wetten, dass…?”-Show?

Btw: Don’t like that dress on JLo. Liked the other Lanvin dress much more :)

• Fashion Critic June 21, 2011 at 13:51 #

Manish Arora

4. jadel parra June 21, 2011 at 14:06 #

I have to say jlo’s album is actually good, and on the floor either cause of AI or not, the song is a monster hit and it’s as good or bad as all the garbage songs in the music industry.

is courtney cox wearing the same dress jlo wore last week in england?uhhh?

• Fashion Critic June 21, 2011 at 14:12 #

J!o was wearing head to toe Chloe

5. dee June 21, 2011 at 16:55 #

I don’t like this dress on her.

6. Beckyy June 21, 2011 at 17:07 #

Agree with fashion critic 100% she did American Idol and was nice to every contestant because she wasn’t invested in them it was her selfish ploy to gain fans. As soon as she announced an album I knew that was her intention. Clearly you can tell I am not a fan of hers some would call me a hater but I just dont think she has great style or taste. Not many stars have style they just wear expensive clothes and people think thats style! Oh and She Cant Sing- have you ever noticed that people who cant sing when they yell at the crowd their microphone projects their voice loudly but when they “sing” its barley audible to muffle the tragedy that is their voice.

7. pipsqueak June 22, 2011 at 03:09 #

I’ve never commented on J. Lo posts on this blog, b/c I don’t want to give sellouts any more attention and she’s the queen of sellouts. But I’m commenting now to support Hakaan. I hope this occasion will give Hakaan more visibility and attract a bigger celebrity following.

8. cutera June 23, 2011 at 16:57 #

JLO is a totally DIVA… that’s why everybody talks behind her back. But ok, this is part of being diva… About dress; Hakaan is the perfect on her.

9. fashionlover June 25, 2011 at 13:40 #

very ugly looking dress. she looks like an ostrich! with cheap swarowski gliiters.