21.06.11

Courteney Cox In Lanvin – 2011 Critics’ Choice Television Awards

Courteney Cox joined her ‘Cougar Town’ co-star Busy Philipps at the 2011 Critics’ Choice Television Awards which took place at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California today.

The comedic actress continues to take time out from wearing her favoured head-to-toe black, to wear this Lanvin python-print silk dress.

Her brown and cream python-print silk dress was worn with a waist defining light-grey grosgrain belt and black strappy sandals.

Pink lippie completed her look.

Credit: Getty

In Courteney Cox' Closet - Lanvin Python-Print Silk Dress

In Courteney Cox’ Closet – Lanvin Python-Print Silk Dress

Jennifer Lopez In Hakaan - “Wetten Dass” Performance

Jennifer Lopez In Hakaan – “Wetten Dass” Performance

12 Responses to Courteney Cox In Lanvin – 2011 Critics’ Choice Television Awards

1. robbie June 21, 2011 at 01:20 #

gorgeous from head to toe. also FINALLY frickin sandals at last! least someone in hollywood knows that sandals do exist.

2. Cristina June 21, 2011 at 03:49 #

What is her secret? She looks amazing. She doesn’t age at all!

3. Emi June 21, 2011 at 08:38 #

I don’t like the dress, I quite dislike snake-prints, and the sandals are boring. She looks great, but I think that one of her secrets is plastic surgery (and botox). Her face is different from the past years, but whatever she’s done, the result is very good.

4. igboz June 21, 2011 at 09:39 #

I was just browsing thru Getty Images and i noticed how in 2010 Courteney didn’t wear anything but BLACK on the red carpet. It was a pretty boring year.

Even though i hate divorces, but it seems like in Hollywood, when women get divorced they try to look their best and Courteney is the latest example, she looks better and better with each red carpet appereance this year!

And thank God for NO pumps!

• Fashion Critic June 21, 2011 at 10:01 #

I’m not surprised by your findings :D

5. Pati June 21, 2011 at 11:19 #

I like it a lot. I love snake prints :o)

6. Jones19 June 21, 2011 at 11:31 #

I adore Courteney, she’s one of my favorite comedic actresses and she looks hot here. I just wish she knew how to work a dress, she can’t pose to save her life.

7. Anamika June 21, 2011 at 13:09 #

Nice brunette
    I like women who wears some jewels…the shoes are soooo lovely
    bravo

8. gabis June 21, 2011 at 13:15 #

This is one of that few times I can say I actually liked the animal print in that dress. But Courteney helps it a lot, got to admit xD I think she is SO beautiful. I love her fair skin, big blue eyes and really dark shinny hair.
    She kept it simple and I loved it. She looks great!

9. maria June 21, 2011 at 14:58 #

am i the only one who finds the dress a bit big on her?

10. dee June 21, 2011 at 19:49 #

I don’t like how this dress looks on her. The sleeves make her look wider. The extra fabric on the sleeves need to be cut.

11. Emma June 21, 2011 at 20:15 #

Is it me or is everyone wearing python-print clothes or shoes in the moment ?