Nikki Reed In Ronald Abdala – 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards

Nice, But Meh Award
Nikki Reed rarely stands out on the red carpet.

She always appears to be happy making up the numbers, even at her own “Twilight” Premiere’s.

At the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards, which was held in Toronto, Canada on Sunday, she did manage to stand out.

She wore a Ronald Abdala black and white strapless cocktail dress with sequin detailing.

The look was predictably teamed with black Casadei pumps and a black Judith Leiber clutch.

Credit: INFPhoto

15 thoughts on “Nikki Reed In Ronald Abdala – 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards

1. Rebecca Z

It’s a darling dress, but she’s not selling it. Could have been great with a pair of turquoise sandals, a necklace or more interesting hair style.

2. Joelle

I think she should have worn some strappy sandals and some jewelry. Would’ve made her outfit.
    Love her hair and make up though.

3. Marybeth

I love the skirt on this dress, but the bodice not so much.
    “Nice but meh” pretty well sums up the look IMO.

4. unvacuous

I think this is the first time I really liked her on the red carpet, the draping keeps it from being too boring yet the fit is slimming, and the pattern is subtle and sophisticated. Also love the soft braided hair and neutral makeup. She’s a strong featured girl, like Eva Mendes, and this makes her look more feminine and delicate. Like it much better than the feathery dress I last saw her in.

5. molly

Its a cute dress, but its not great. I think it would work better for an interview. Not an awards show. I do however love her hair and makeup. Shes really pretty, so im glad that she found a way to highlight it.

6. Michelle

Her hair on this occasion is such a refreshing change for her as she always has the same hairstyle over and over. I love this look from the ankles up, the shoes absolutely ruined the outfit for me.

7. Steffie

I think any of these so called “Stars” like JLO come nowhere near Nikki. Just look at her. You’ll end up admiring her for a while.