20.06.11

Lady GaGa In Atelier Versace & Vintage Versace – 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards

At the 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards held in Toronto, Canada this weekend Lady GaGa wore only Versace throughout the evening.

During the performance of “Edge of Glory” the singer wore a custom made Atelier Versace jumpsuit entirely encrusted with black Swarovski crystals, broad shoulders and gold Medusa details.

The entire stage was covered with baroque Versace prints and all dancers were wearing Vintage Versace silk printed shirts.

For the acceptance of her first award Lady Gaga wore a Vintage Versace top entirely encrusted with colourful Swarovski crystals combined with a printed trench coat and beaded Vintage Versace pants.

GaGa accepted her second award wearing a Vintage Versace bright blue and black blazer combined with body hugging printed pants and the January Jones sunglasses with gold lenses.

I love the Atelier Versace jumpsuit. The other two are a tad too comical for my personal taste.

Credit: Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Lanvin - “Wetten Dass”

Jennifer Lopez In Lanvin – “Wetten Dass”

Hailee Steinfeld In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti - "Cars 2" LA Premiere

Hailee Steinfeld In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti – “Cars 2″ LA Premiere

12 Responses to Lady GaGa In Atelier Versace & Vintage Versace – 2011 MuchMusic Video Awards

1. Moxie June 20, 2011 at 16:37 #

Is it just me, or does it look like she’s wearing a cleavage-looking shirt instead of actually showing cleavage in the jumpsuit? It just doesn’t look natural to me, at least not in the pictures.

• Ling June 20, 2011 at 17:03 #

I think you’re right, if you look at other photos on Getty there seems to be a nude fabric bit built in her jumpsuit.

2. AW June 20, 2011 at 16:40 #

I’ve decided that all of this wacky styling is supposed to be a distraction from her face. Ridiculous.

3. robbie June 20, 2011 at 17:11 #

the clothes are hideously tacky looking. all the ridiculous clothes cant cover up the fact she sings the most ridiculous songs.

4. dee June 20, 2011 at 17:27 #

I only like the jumpsuit.

5. LOLA June 20, 2011 at 18:22 #

I wonder if it’s a good thing for Versace. That’s exactly what made Versace irrelevant at the beginning of the 90′s. And the brand had so much trouble to loose this image of a Tacky, Bling Bling Brand that i’m not happy to see this.
    I Love Versace so much, i don’t understand. It’s not like the latest collection was fantastic….It was absolutely bad

6. Anamika June 20, 2011 at 18:27 #

somewhere she looks so normalish in the middle photo!

7. marco June 20, 2011 at 19:44 #

too much!!! so headache!!!

8. Caitlin June 21, 2011 at 02:12 #

The jumpsuit is Deja vu, and the vintage Versace ensembles remind me of something bad… Oh that’s right, when I used to catch the bus to school we always drove past a huge old St Vincents store (that’s a 2nd hand clothing store in Australia, everything is donated) which always had the most outrageous, bling-tastic 80s outfits they could find displayed in the window. Gaga, you are dead to me.

9. la June 21, 2011 at 02:24 #

honestly i love all the three looks, specially the more colourful ones because as an avid gaga fan who follows her on the internet all the time, i`m just about to puke if i see her in another mugler dress, i`m just sooooo fed up with it.

10. Steffie June 21, 2011 at 07:49 #

She seems to be losing her touch now, her time is going to be up soon. People have already seen that in Madonna but I am not too sure why they give the explanation of a role model towards her?

11. karina June 21, 2011 at 17:23 #

I like her fun in fashion!